Plan.

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

I yawn for the nth time as i put my tray of food in our table.

"Oh? You already finish your morning class?" Jisoo asked while sabotaging the chicken.

"Hmm.." I put my palm into my chin. I'm really sleepy but good news is i already pay my first semestral tuition. I feel like a hard rock just remove in to my head. I can finally sleep at night without worrying except.

"Hey!" A girl said. It was Jennie. Yeah, i still need to stay all night just to watch her until she sleep. I can't avoid her stripping but i just turn my back while she's changing.

Jennie sits in front of me. I stare at her but she averted her eyes.

"Lisa." Chaeyoung called me.

"What is it?" I asked her while munching my food.

"Do you know about the evaluation every month?"

"You mean, you need to dance,sing or rap?"

"Yeah! What are you going to do?"

"Umm same thing as before, Chae. I'll dance." I attend so many dance competitions.

Jennie looked at me shocked.

"You can dance?" She asked me.

"Yeah. That's my passion next to photography."  I smiled and she looked at way again. What's goin on?

Jisoo just watch us while smiling like an idiot.

=======

I can't look at her eyes for so long! If i look at her eyes, my eyes travelled it's way to her plump lips. I need to look away or else i'll ended up kissing her.

"What going on now, Jennie?" Jisoo asked. She already knows but she wants me to say it.

"Nothing."

"Oh really? Are you okay now? About what happened yesterday at the Restaurant?" She asked worriedly. I show her my gummy smile. She looks so confuse.

"Yesterday, you are crying. Now, you are look like just a reborn baby. Wait! Maybe you already admit to yourself that—." I stopped her by blocking using my hand. I dragged her all the way to the restroom.

"Ummph!" She shouted. I remove my hand.

"For your information, only Rosé can touch me." Argh!! This girl she is so frustrating for some reasons. Yeah! She act like i'm going to do something bad to her.

"B'tch, i don't like to touch you. We only see each other because we need to. Anyway—"

"Spill it!" She clapped her hands like a kid.

"I-i l-like L-lisa." I covered my face and stuttered in front of her. Ahhh!! This is embarassing.

"I knew it! You finally comes to your sense! Let me help you with that, my dear cousin." She put her hands around my shoulder and started to whisper something in to my ear.

"Do you think that it will work?" I asked her. I'm having doubt right now.

"It will work! Just trust me." She mischievously smiled.

=========

"Hi Lisa!" I greeted her with wide smile.

"Oh? Hey, Jennie. It's kinda rare for you to come here in the library." She's right. I hate books but for her i will like all of my hates.

"Hahaha.. Yeah..." She keeps reading the book. She is too focused. What should i do. I try to grab the book that i can't reach. She might saw me and helped me.

"This is idiotic." I mumbled and gave up already. I noticed someone get the book that i'm trying to get.

I face that person and i saw Lisa grabbed it. I blushed because this what exactly that i'm planning. Her body is so close to mine just a little push she will....

"Jennie? Are you okay?" She asked me her face is so close. So close! She is looking at me!

"I— umm.. Ahh..." Form a single word Jennie! Come on!!!

She leaned in and that makes me even more red. Is she going to kiss me? I couldn't think straight anymore. I just closed my eyes.

She put her forehead to mine.

"You don't have a fever but you look so red. Why?" She asked. My eyes was twitching. Why this girl can't take any hint!

"Nothing! Hmmph!" I left as fast as i can. I'm so annoyed! I don't know what to do.

I saw Jisoo waiting for me in my locker.

"Ooh.. Oooh.. So? My plan worked or what?" She excitedly says. This girl if she is not my best friend i already punch her face.

"I hate you." I leave her there and went to my class.

"Jennie-unnie! Someone gave you a rose!" Chaeyoung gave me the flower. Who gave this?

"Was it Lisa? Psshh... Yeah right.." I thought.

I open the card. Oh.. It's Jimin.

"Hey! It's been a while! Have some flowers :)" The card says.

"Please dump it to the trash can." I gave back the rose to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung dump the rose to the trash can and smirked at me. I guess she knows what happened.

I need to think how can i make Lisa fall in love with me.

"The Evaluation month." I mumbled to myself. I can make her mine by teasing her at the stage and probably make her jealous because people will cheered for me. I know it's stupid but i'm desperate.

"That's right!"

"Jennie Kim! Keep your mouth shut." The professor told me. He glared at me and went back to his discussion. 

"Tch."

========

The class ended just fine.

"Hey." A girl called me. It's Lisa.

I just stand and stared at her.

"Are you free? I was planning to treat you because you look so troubled." He scratch her head. She looks so adorable.

"Okay! Let's go!" I grabbed her hands and dragged her to my car. Her hands is so soft.

"Wait! We don't attend class yesterday and now we cut classes?"

"Yeah! Because you are going to treat me now!" I plainly said.

I push her inside my car. I smiled at her. I put her seatbelt and she just blush. She tries to hide it but i caught it.

========
Sh't what hell....  Why is she doing this to me.

"So? Where are we going?" She asked me.

"Oh! At the mall.. I want to treat you there because there is so many shops there" I said.

"Sorry i can only treat you there." I continued. I don't have much money. I still need to save my allowance.

"It's okay anywhere is fine." She smiled at me and start the car.

===========

A guy followed them.

"You are not doing this to me."

A/N: Thanks for supporting my story by reading or voting. I always read your comments.