Goodbye?

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

I woke up because of a the car engine. It's so annoying. I grabbed my phone and it's just 7:00am.

I got up of my bed and went straight to my front door. I opened it and i saw a guy wearing a suit.

"Lisa Manoban, right?" He asked.

"Umm.. Yeah? Who are you?" I asked him. He looks like a businessman but the way he speaks he looks like a bodyguard.

"Your father wants to see you." They found me!

"Don't try to escape Ms. Lisa." He said.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to meet him. He just—." The guy put a handkerchief to my mouth and suddenly everything wents black.

====

I opened my eyes and i was laying on the soft bed.

"Where am i?" I asked myself.

"Good morning dear." A guy with deep voice said.

"Dad..."

"Do you sleep well?"

"Leave me alone."

"Okay, i will support you in your decisions and will support your girlfriend as well."

"Something is wrong tell what do you want?" He smiled and hold his chin.

"You know me too well. Simple, i want you to inherit my company. I'm getting too old already. I will transfer you to an exclusive school for business course."

"No, i won't leave Jennie alone." I said to him. I'm glaring at him. He never changed.

"If you don't, i will tell Jennie about how great my daughter is."

"Don't you dare do that!" I yelled at him.

"Then agree to my offer."

"Let me think about it."

"Okay, i give you this day to think after that i'm expecting your answer, Lisa."

"This jerk." I thought.

"Fine."

=========

I'm alone walking at the park breathing the fresh air. I sighed deeply because of a hard choice.

He clearly knows that his daughter is so freakin' genius and can ace the exams with not sweat at all. What a jerk.

Nini😍 is calling~ ....

"Hello?"

"Babe! Where are you? I visit your house but you are not there. What happened?" She asked me non-stop.

"Can we meet at the park?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She hanged up the phone. I know she will be here at any moment.

"I need to talk about us." I thought.

"Lisa!" Jennie run towards me while waving her hands.

"So? What is it? Why do you call me here." We sat at the bench and i hugged her waist and buried my face to her neck.

"Why?" She asked with a worried tone on her voice.

"My father visited me this morning. He wants me to take over the company." I said to her.

"That's great! We can be business partners in the future. My father wants me to take over our company as well." She excitedly said.

"That's not the point. My father wants to transfer me to an exclusive school. I'm going to move to my father's house too. I don't want to leave you here." I said to her but almost a whisper because i know that i'm going to miss her.

She sighed and rub my back. "Hey! Don't worry. We still have communication remember?"

"But..."

She cupped my face and squish it.

"Don't worry... Chae and Jisoo is with me. I will message you everyday so that you will know what i'm doing everyday." She smiled at me clearing all of my problems.

"Thank you. You are very understanding person." I hugged her even tighter like it will be the last time i will see her.

"You better visit me sometimes, okay?" She said with a smile.

"Ofcourse, i will."

We spent the whole day together. Going to the movies, bowling area, restaurants, shopping and more. I just want to make memories with her before i leave.

"Are you leaving?" She asked me.

"Tomorrow, babe. That's why i want to make memories worth years with you." She snickered and kissed on my nape.

"Don't worry, like i said. You can have this." She points her body making my body to heat.

"And this." She points her heart means her love for me.

"But you need to do the same thing. Don't. Cheat. On. Me." She said word by word.

"Okay, i will not."

"Good."

She kissed my lips passionately. I press her body to me so that i can feel her warm.

"I will missed you."

"Me too." I said and pulled her again with a kiss.

Before we parted ways, i make her to promise me something.

"Promised me, you won't believe the news nor videos that someone will present to you making our relationship break apart."

"Why?" She asked me. I know my father, he is a business man. He probably arrange some kind of marriage or something to the other company. He will do anything after all.  If that happens i'll use my other persona to be with her.

"Just promised me. I love you much that i will never cheat on you." I said to her with a serious tone. She kissed me again but this time hungrily.

"Let's go to your house. I want to spend my entire time with you." She said huskily. I know what she's talking about.

"Okay."

=====

"Ah... Lisa... Please...." She said while panting. I keep teasing her. This is for what you did to me last time. You try to make me begged.

"Sorry, i can't hear you." I massage her thighs. Keep and it.

"Please... I want you now... Argh.." She tried to guide my head to her . She really want me to do it now.

I touch it and she just moaned because of a sudden touch.

"Lisa... Babe... Pleaseee...." I her all the way up. I keep repeating it. She keeps my name while doing it. I her making her whole body reacts.

"F'ck Lisa...." She breathed out.

"I'm still not finish.." I insert my finger making her body froze to suprised.

"Yes... Keep doing it." I move my finger up and down trying to find her G-spot.

When i find it. I make sure i hit it in every i make.

"M-more..." I inserted another finger until she reached  her .

"You are so good." She whispered to my ear.

"Thank you for the compliment." I said and lay down next to her.

A/N: A sudden bomb.