Oblivious

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

"How's your date, Unnie?" Jisoo slowly open the door and she smiled nervously.

"Hi. Jennie." She simply answered.

I put my book down and look at her.

"Tell me all the details! How was it?" I asked excitedly.

"Calm down little cat, i will tell you later but you need to answer me first." She said and mischievously smirk at me.

"What is it?" I asked and pout at her. I know it won't work.

"Why are you keep staring at Lisa? Hmm..." She chuckled at me because i think she saw that i blush.

"That's because...."

"Because? She is way too hot to handle?" I slapped her arm but not too hard.

"No, it's just that. I don't know, when she talks to me she is nice to talk with and when she smiled at me. I want her to only smile at me." I covered my face using my hands because of embarassment.

"Hahah! I knew it. You have a crush on her. Chaeyoung told me she is a nice person. I rather want her to be your girlfriend than that guy." Jisoo pout.

"Jisoo.."

"You and her look so adorable together." She continued.

I sighed. This girl is really pushy sometimes.

=========

Little do they know someone watching them.

Did i just hear it right? Jennie likes me? My face are really red. This is why i don't want to hacked the cameras in the first place.

"What should i do tomorrow? I'm going to see her tomorrow!" I mumbled and keep thinking how to interact at her normally.

This is bad!!

I keep watching them so far they don't tease each other which is great for me.

She is great at cooking. She will be great wife. I keep watching her while she cooks.

"You and her look so adorable together."

I keep thinking about what Jisoo said. Do we really look good together?

"HEY LISA WAZZUP!" Chae shouted and opened my door in my room. I quickly covered my monitor.

"H-hey Rosé! Hi Chaeyoung..."

"What's up? What are you hiding there? You know it's normal to watch some M-Rated videos if your single." She smirked and crossed her arm.

"NO! I'm not! My computer is my privacy." I glared at her.

"Yeah.. When you mean privacy. It means M-Rated videos inside. It's okay i understand you." She keep teasing me.

"Aish! What are you doing here? How did you get in?" She showed me my House extra key.

"I know where you hide your extra things." She said. I turn off my computer and started to talk to her.

"So? How's your date? Mind sharing it and why do you hide that you are already taken. There are so many guys and girls out there want you."

"You too. There is so many people interested at you out there but you never dated one. Why?"

"Answer my question first."

"Well, let's say that me and Jisoo are childhood friend. Sadly, i need to go back to Australia because of my parents business. I promised to her that i will go back to her. One day we just met coincidentally in a famous restaurant. You know that i love to eat right? I never thought that she goes to the same restaurant because she heard people talking about how delicious their chicken was. She go their without any hesitation at all. She loves chicken by the way. We met when i notice someone staring at me and it was her. I was so shocked that i forgot to swallowed my food and ended up choking. She helped me then when i look better she hug me so tightly. Then, you know what happens next. She asked me to became her girlfriend which i gladly accepted."

"Did something happened to you both?" She glared at me slapped my arm.

"Why would you think of that? Way to ruined the mood Lisa." She looks pissed.

"I'm sorry, who would've have thought that the food is the answer for your needs of love." I chuckled and she giggled with me.

"Now it's my time to answer your question. It's because they are pain in the . They are too demanding. I can't always give them my whole time ya know? I have life as well. I have debts to pay like bills and stuff. That's why i chose to stay single." I explained and her reaction is just "o".

"What if you fall in love and became head over heals to him/her?" She asked.

"Then, that person will be the luckiest person. I can give my precious time to him/her just to make that person happy but sadly i never fall in love."

"You are just dumb to realize it." She mumble.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing, anyway show me your computer now!" She started walking towards my PC.

"No way in hell! You need to kill me before you opened it." I run as fast as i can and shielded my PC.

She sighed. "Okay fine! You win. But someday secrets revealed itself! Goodnight! See you tomorrow!" She shouted and leave the house.

"I should change the hiding spot of my extra key." I mumbled.

*ping*

I hear my notification sound. I grabbed my phone and i saw that Jennie made a schedule to her model session.

"She took modeling as well? Wow!" I was in awe about it. Did my client knew that she take modelling? I should put that to my report tomorrow.

I opened my PC and i saw that she is cleaning the dishes while Jisoo playing computer games.

"Jisoo really treats her cousin like a  maid." I giggled because of that thought.

"Jisoo! I will take a bath first. Okay?" She said to Jisoo. Jisoo just nodded becaue she was way too focused to her game.

I saw her entering her bedroom and started preparing her bath. She walks out at the bathroom holding a bathrobe.

She started removing her clothes.

"HOLY SH'T!" I immediately blocked my eyes using my hand because of my curiousness i peak a little.

I opened my mouth for 5 minutes. She is way too hot. So hot! She have this abs and— what the hell! Stop looking Lisa!

I turned my back to my PC and wait until she entered the bathroom. I hear a "blag" sound a signal that she already finished stripping.

I turned around and sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry that i committed a sin. I really need a money for my debts. Please forgive me. I will tell her someday that i saw her wearing her birthday suit. If she founds out that i'm the hacker. But for now, i'm going to endure this punishment." I mumbled.

She don't install a camera in the bathroom which is great!

She finally comes out at her bathroom. I currently eating noodles which is the only thing that i can cook at home.

She dries her hair and again. She needed to wear her birthday suit and put some clothes on. And yet again i closed my eyes but i peak a little.

"If we ever got into a relationship and she knows i am the well-known hacker, hacking her security cam. She will teased me by stripping in front of cam." I thought and covered my red face because of embarrassment.

This day is way too much for me.

When i make sure that she is already asleep. I take a rest as well.

"I will leave my problems for tomorrow me and hope for the best." I talked to myself and closed my eyes.

Once i closed my eyes. I forgot Jennie have a hidden feelings to me.

"ARGH! Let me sleep! That girl is going to be a reason of my death." I shouted and put a pillow on my face.

========

"Do you already finished the job?" An unknown man said.

"Yes sir, just a little bit more and i will succeed." A guy answered.

"Good, i don't want this to be a failure or else you are a dead meat." He pointed a gun at the guys head.

I prepared big time for this.

A/N: Ooohhh... The problem of the story appeared. BTW! Try to read this story at my wattpad account. It has pictures. HAHAHA!

A/N: Birthday suit means . 😶

​​​​​