Sugar, Spice and Everything nice.

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

"Is she really seducing me?" I'm at the restroom and washing my face. I need to cool myself.

I look again at the mirror and i'm still blushing.

"Stop blushing, idiot!"

"Yeah, you should." I startled and saw Jennie.

"Oh, hey.. Haha.."

"Stop acting like a dense person, Lisa~." She walks slowly towards me until i got cornered by her.

"So? What should i do to you?" She travelled her hands to my body until it reaches my stomach.

"Umm.. I.. Umm."

"Hmmm?"

===========

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I jolted and jump from my bed.

"I'm— i'm safe." I notice something dripping to my nose. Blood.

"Sh't." Single word i said and run to the bathroom.

"Why i keep dreaming about her?" I asked myself. Arghh! This is frustrating.

=========

"Hey Jennie! You look so tired?" I ignored her and keep walking. My dream is so great but it was cut off because of my stupid alarm clock!

I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where your going, id—. Lisa?!"

We stared for a couple of minutes and avoided each other.

I can't stop repeating my dream it feels so true. I wish it really happen but it's up to me to make a move.

I grabbed my phone and go to my account.

"If that person really hacked my account then that person will probably message me back." I was thinking about asking for help to Code:L.M. they say that person is smart and all. I just need her/his advice.

"Hey creep, i need your help." Then send to my own messaging account.

NiniKim is typing...

Great! This person is still alive.

"Why? What happened?"

"How can you make the person surrender to his/her feelings. You know make him/her realize her own feelings."  I straightforwardly said. I'm in rush right now.

"Seriously?" L.M replied back.

"I'm serious and desperate here!"

"I thought something emergency going on. Well, i don't know." L.M. replied.

Arghh!! This person is not helpful at all!!!

"Are you boy or girl?" I asked L.M.

"Girl." She is a girl? I knew it!

"Heh. I knew it!"

"So? You should go now. You are late." I looked at my time and i'm really late.

"How did you know?"

"I hacked the cameras at your school i could see you sitting but still looking pretty ;)." This person is a flirt a great flirt.

"Tch.. Full of yourself." I replied.

"Who knows? I might be the hot girl that your trying to win her heart.😊" I blushed instantly what if they are just one person.

"Jennie!" My thoughts got cut because Lisa called me.

"Umm.. Hi?"

"What do you mean hi? You are late! Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and run to our classroom.

"How did you know?"

"Of course the bell rung 5 minutes ago!" She answered.

We are lucky because the professor is still not there yet.

"Hehe! It seems like you are having a nice day. Holding your crush hands and running through the hallway. So romantic." This person keep teasing me! I look at Lisa panting heavily and removing her sweat using her handkerchief but i don't see her using a phone.

"Yeah.. Right.. What a silly idea." I thought.

"Yeah.. I want more moments with her though." I replied back to her.

"Ohh?? You can have some moments with me you know 😊😜. Need to go gonna watch something interesting. See ya! Jennie Kim."

Our professor entered the class and start his discussion. I'm not listening to him currently staring at Lisa's sideview.

=============

"Thank you! Chipmunk! I owe my life to you." I bowed at her and give her the food she wanted. She use my phone to chat Jennie.

"Hmmph! You better plus do you know that Jennie is so bold when it comes to you? Omo!!" She is squealing like a little girl.

"Hahaha! I need you to do that sometimes." I drink my coffee while she eating her own food.

"Yeah! I just followed your instructions just be a flirt or ert with her. You never show your other personality to her huh?" She asked me and wondering why.

"That's because when i show it to her she will ended up going to the clinic. Remember? Last time, she seduced me while asking me to the school party but when i seduced her she faint and i don't know what to do." I explained to her.

"Well atleast on that way you can show your 'true' personality." Chaeng agreed with me. She is really my bestfriend.

"True."

"Here's your phone try to back read our conversation and you'll get shock." I back read and i was literally shock.

"No way.."

"Yes way! She is asking you how to win your heart! This is going to be fun." She laughed at me.

"I can't believe she is really going to asked me. Me!" I pointed myself and Chaeng still laughing hysterically.

"Your love story will be comedy-romance! And i loving it already!" She hold her stomach while laughing.

I sighed and smiled.

"Who would have thought that she will fall for me."

"Well, you are a kind person. You deserve to be happy and i'm granting it. Just approach and wish something. I'm your fairy after all." She smiled.

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Hey! Having a moment with my girlfriend, i see." Jisoo is like a mushroom sometimes popping up out of no where. I saw Jennie with her and glaring at Chaeng while Jisoo glaring at me.

"We are bestfriends. So you don't need to be worry. Plus, for your information someone confess to Chaeng and she don't know how to reject him. Luckily i was around the area and dragged her here." I said to Jisoo. Jisoo is becoming a jealous monster again.

"I'm going to borrow Rosé for a minute." I know what Jisoo will do to Chaeng and i ain't stoping her.

"So? Having fun?" Jennie asked me.

"Even you?" She sat where Chaeng sat before.

"Yeah, because you are mine. Even if you still don't admit that you have a feelings for me. I'm here waiting for you with open arms." This girl i don't know if she is flirting with me or what.

"Hmm.."

"Is that the reaction what i get to you always?" She is glaring at me.

"Nope." I answered.

"I guess i'm going to explore some of you more."

"Explore what?" She smirked. Oh no.. I have a bad feeling about this. She stands up and sat on my lap.

"Sh't." I mumbled.

"Hmm? Why?" This girl!!! Chaeng help me here!

While i'm screaming Rosé name internally here Jennie buried her face to my neck while planting some kisses.

"J-jennie.. Y-you need to... S-s-stop." I managed to say some words but she still kissing my neck and now it.

I moaned because she found my sweet spot but i immediately bite my lip to suppressed the moan coming to my mouth.

She traveled some kisses to my collar bone until she kissed my lips. I'm getting weak so i use my other hand to support my body while i cupped her face to deepened the kiss.

We parted to each others lips while panting so hard.

"That's the best reaction that i receive from you." She got up and sit beside me while leaning her head to my shoulder.

"Stop being like that. I can't handle something like that."

"Something like what~?" She teasingly said.

"Am i your first kiss?" She asked me. No, actually she is the second one.

"No, but if you are talking about real first kiss. Yeah.. Probably." I answered her.

"I see." I grabbed her face and cleaning the smudge lipstick.

"Just cleaning some evidence. I'm not like Jisoo ya know~." I seductively said. I clean the smudge lipstick to my lips as well

"Yeah... You better good at hiding."

"Why?"

"Because i gave you some hickeys." She proudly said. I grabbed my mirror on my bag and saw three of them in my neck and collarbone.

"You little..."

"Atleast everyone knows you are taken by a cat." She crossed her arm and smiling to me.

"Jennie~."

"I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend but helping you to realize your feelings to me. And this is not the last time i will kissed you." She smirked at me. This is bad.

"Yeah, really bad right?" She kissed my cheek and smiled to me like an innocent child that nothing happened.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"Nope. You are going to love me~."

A/N: Just a little sugar and a little— oops.. I put so many spices.