Special Chapter: Funs and Delicious

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

We saw Jimin flirting with other girls on the street in the middle of moonlight.

I still don't forgive him to what happened to Jennie in the garden.

"Don't worry about him. Let's go?" I smiled at her. Lisa never leave my side. She leaves but she is watching me from a far.

"Jennie!" A guy shouted. Lisa s her arms to my waist being a protective dog.

"It's okay. This is just annoying you." I whispered to her.

"What did you say?" Lisa said and laughs. She laughed while holding her tummy.

"You broke up with me because of this idiot?" Jimin said while pointing his finger to Lisa. Lisa is laughing so hard. I slapped him hard enough to forget about me.

"She might be dumb but she is my dum-dum." I shouted at him. I grabbed Lisa's hand and Lisa looked like a love sick fool.

"I love you~." Lisa said to me.

"Heh. You better." I dragged her away from Jimin before she does something bad to him.

"Let's go to Chaeyoung's house. We need to catch up to their stories" She grabbed her phone while texting Chaeng.

"You are going to regret it." I said to her while furrowing my brows. Both of them will going to make fun of us.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I have so many secrets about them." She said proudly. She seems ready for it.

"Chaeyongie!! Can we have a sleep over to your house?" Lisa asked her while smiling.

"Umm.. Ah... W-what?"

"I said, can we have a sleepover to your house?" Lisa repeat it again.

"Uhh... Sure.. Why not?"

"Good! Be there at 8:00pm." Lisa hanged up the phone and look at me.

"Chaeyoung is acting suspicious. Do you think they did it already?" She asked me.

"Who knows? Let's just go." We entered the car and started jamming to the song.

=========
We knocked on Chaeyoung's house door and saw her with hoodie and skinny jeans. We saw Jisoo as well eating some chicken.

"Hey! Let's start the sleep over!" I said and run to the living room. Jennie is talking to Jisoo probably catching some stories.

"So.... Shall we start the fun activities?" I asked them.

"Nah, eating is so much fu—."

"I got beers, board games, food and movies." Chaeyoung said.

"Let them out." Jennie ordered Chaeyoung.

"Okay~."

Chaeng gets all the stuff and put it on the floor. We grabbed the beer and opened it.

"Ahhhh~. It's been a long time since we hanged out together." I said to them and feeling excited because of this disney movie.

"Yeah, i'm glad you want a sleepover in my HOUSE." Chaeyoung said.

"Why did we interrup something." Jennie asked her while smirking.

"No! Ofcourse not! You guys just messed my living room."

"Don't worry babe, i will smack their heads if they don't clean after this." Jisoo said glaring at me.

"Ya!"

"Okay! Let's start with spin the bottle." Jennie suggested and put the bottle on the center.

Jennie started to spin the bottle and it landed on Jisoo.

"Okay unnie, Truth, Dare or Seven minutes in heaven? If you want hell go ahead i won't stop you." Jennie said to her.

"Are you sadist?" Jisoo asked her.

"Ofcourse not~."

"Okay, truth." Jisoo answered her.

"Tell me your story in summary way." Jennie said.

"I thought you will asked me if 'is it true?' questions?"

"Nope, just answered it already!"

"Food." Jisoo answered.

"What?"

"Yeah!"

I laughed and Rosé giggled with me. Jennie eyed me.

"You knew?" She asked me.

"Yes! Ofcourse, if i want to know something i will get it no matter what." I said.

"How?" Jisoo asked.

"I asked Rosé. Okay spin the bottle Jisoo!" I changed the topic. Jisoo spinned the bottle and it landed on Rosé.

"Truth, Dare or Seven minutes of heaven?" Jisoo asked her girlfriend.

"Dare. Simply because i don't want truth nor seven minutes in heaven." Rosé answered her.

"Okay kiss me." Jisoo pointed at her lips. Chaeyoung immediately became red like all her blood is already on her face.

"H-here?" She asked nervously.

"Yes. Here."

Me and Jennie both waiting them to eat each other—i mean to kiss each other.

"Fine." Chaeyoung don't kissed Jisoo on lips instead she kissed her on the cheeks.

"Unfair." Jisoo pouted.

"You only pointed at your lips not say it so i kiss you on the cheeks instead." She smiled victoriously.

"Okay! Next!" Chaeyoung spinned the bottle and it landed on Jennie.

"." I thought. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Okay unnie. Truth, dare, or seven minutes in heaven."

"Hmm... Let's see...." Jennie looked at me and i averted my eyes to her. I know what she will going to say. Please not that...

"Seven minutes in heaven." She said and standing up to her seat.

"With who?" Jisoo asked her laughing out loud.

"You already knew it. Come on Lisa." Jennie said. Jisoo and Chae both giggling. Jisoo silently said 'Karma is a .' I glared at her and follow Jennie to the guest room.

I closed the door and Jennie immediately pinned me on the wall.

"Jen?!" I asked her. Why is she so aggresive.

"I. Want. You. Right. Now." She said word by word. I gulped.

"Wait, i will deal something."

"What is it?" She slowly kissed me on my neck tugging and it.

"A-ah... We're not doing here but i can dominate you when we get home." I said to her.

"Sounds like a good plan to me but what are we going to do in remaining 5 minutes hmm?"

"Just kissed me or something."

"Great." She kissed me passionately. The cold room became too hot. She aksed for an entrance and i grant it. She darted her tongue inside of my mouth exploring each side and my tongue. She is so aggressive type if she lose all her patience.

Someone knocked the door.

"Okay, lovebirds. Seven minutes is done. Get out." Jisoo said.

"Way to ruined the mood." Jennie said and pout.

"Ha... Ahahaha.."

"Don't forgot your promise." She winked at me and leave the room. I folllowed her. Jisoo asked us if we do it but Jennie just answered her with a smile.

=========

A/N: Yo.. Do you watch the new MV of the BTS? I watch the BBMA's as well. The lightstick of Blackpink looks like a hammer. A perfect way to beat those crappy haters and trollers.