Certain

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

"Lis! Let's have a lun-."

"Don't bother me. I'm busy." Lisa said while typing something on the computer.

I think of many ways so that i can seperate her from her computer but nothing i ended up being a puppy to her. When she glared at me with her dark brown orbs.

I always coming to her house because Chaeng said she never eats healthy meal. Here i am cooking healthy dishes to her while she is working her part-time job. She said she was like a programmer.

I grab the plate of chicken-skewers so hoping she'll get hungry. But... It's not.

"Lisa.. Eat or else i'm going to plug this off."

"NOoooo!!" She shout like child.

"THEN EAT!" She followed me like her devil horn got cut off.

"I don't want you to missed your meal again. Do you understand?" She stared at me while eating the chicken and nodded.

"I'm going because i need to prepare for school party. See you later, my date." I left her house and enter my car.

"Where is her parents?" I thought.

==========

I yawned and it's already 5:28pm.

"Jennie will arrived here exactly 6:00pm." I started to get moving and get ready already.

"Well, atleast it looks good to me."

 


"Hey, babe. I'm outside of your house? Are you ready?" She texted me. I look at my window and there is a sports car parking in front if my house.

 

I open my front door and i saw Jennie slaying her outifit. She really looks so hot. I like her eyes, her cat eyes. We are staring each others clothes.

 

"So... Are we just going to check each others out?" I asked her. She snapped at her thought and blushed. When she did that she looks so beautiful. I was planning to answer her. It's been a month after all. I even called Jennie's dad if he is okay with it. He looks happy anyway so i will take my chance.

 

"Let's go?" She asked me and showing her gummy smile. I nodded and she lead the way to her car.

 

We reached the university. A loud music coming from the gymnasium and studentes chattering in front of the university. It really feels like a cool party.

 

"Let's go babe." She winked at me and hold my hands. She even intertwined it. Her little gimmicks is so charming yet so bold.

 

We entered the gym and we saw students grinding each other on the dance floor and some people eating foods.

 

"This is hel-."

 

"A hell lot of fun!" Jennie shouted and dragged me to Jisoo's table.

 

"Unnie!" She waved to Jisoo with ear to ear smile.

 

"Hey! My dear cousin, Oh? What's this are you guys dating now?" She asked us and look at me. I hide my face so that she will not see my blushing face.

 

"No, but i will wait for her. After all, she letting me to do this kind of stuff." She slide her fingers to my shoulder and i jolted. I glared at her and she was just giggling.

 

"Giggle all you want. I will make you shut up on bed." I thought and chuckled to my silly idea.

 

"Yah! Why are you laughing alone?" Jisoo and Jennie asked me. I smiled at them and don't answer their question.

 

"Jisoo!" Chaeyoung called her and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist.

 

"Chae? Are you alright?" Jisoo asked her.

 

"Yeah, i will drink later. For now, let's have fun!" Chaeyoung shouted.

 

We eat and tell each others funny stories. We dance after that but Jennie's phone started to ring and she need to pick it up so she excuse herself.

I grabbed my phone and eavesdropping to her conversation. Even though i resign already. I still protect her because i'm getting worried.

"Hello Jennie." A guy said with a deep voice.

"Hello? Wait.. Jimin? I already blocked your number how did you.."

"Shhh... You will know it soon~." He playfully said. I run and find Jennie. I'm really worried. I need to see her right now.

I'm still listening to them until i heard Jennie's scream in the phone. I went straight to the garden because i heard someone scream and echoed at the area. I turn off my phone.

"JENNIE!" I shouted. I hate the garden. It's like a big maze. I'm getting tired until i saw someone shadow in the moonlight.

I hide and control my breathing. I saw Jennie walking backwards slowly. I grabbed her arm and put my hand to . She tried to remove my hands but i calm her by kissing her forehead.

"Hey.. It's me.. Don't worry.. I'll protect you." I whisper to her ear. She started to hugged me and silently cried.

"We need to get out of here." I thought.

Think Lisa,Think!

"Jennie~ where are you~." The creepy guy said. It's Jimin alright. Jennie started to cried again.

"It's okay, it's okay...."

I started to moved and carried Jennie bridal style. She was shocked.

"Don't worry you are not heavy. You are just in my way." I winked at her. I run and we play hide and seek.

"Lisa! At your back!" I look at my back but someone hit my back causing the both of us fall to the ground.

"Arghh..."

"Lisa!"

"You are the reason why Jennie doesn't loves me anymore. So, i'll kill you." He is crazy.

"Don't touch her please! I'll do anything just don't hurt her." Jennie said trying to protect me.

"Jennie! Leave now!" I shouted at her.

"Hahaha!! Anything?"

"Yeah! Just don't hurt her."

"Then, marry me Jennie." Jimin said to her while smiling widely. He is going crazy.

"Jennie! No!" Please don't.

"I-.."

"YOU ARE CRAZY!" I shouted to Jimin and punch his stomach. I managed to stand up. My back still hurts a lot.

I guess this is what you called "Adrenaline Rush."

"Let's go Jennie!" I grabbed her hand and run through the exit.

We entered the gymnasium again.

"Jennie! Lisa! Where did you guys go?" Jisoo asked us. We are breathing heavily.

"Are you guys alright?" They asked again.

"Wait— oh my gush! You guys did it?"
They both asked.

"No!" We both shouted.

"Ok."

"Sorry, but we need to go early. I'll see you guys later." I hold Jennie's hand tightly and scared about letting her go again.

"I'll drive your car. We need to go to your parents house. As soon as possible."

"Why?"

"For your safety Jennie." I told her she just sighed and nod her head.

"If you follow me and stay safe. I will tell you my answer to your confession." I winked at her and she became red like tomato as well.

"You promise?"

"Yeah, i promise." I kissed her cheek. Does my actions and affections towards her are still not giving her a hint. I'm shocked. I started the car and drive until we are in front of Jennie's house.

A/N: HEY! Sorry i don't update yesterday. Too busy.. But this chapter is ready to publish but i forgot to do it. Too busyy..