Crap!

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

NiniKim is typing~

 

"Ohh! She took the bait!" I talked to myself. It happens when i'm excited.

 

"Who are you? This is creepy. I talk to my own message." She replied.


I immediately connect my phone to the computer and try to hacked her phone.

I need to hack her phone so that i could know her schedules and who's with her all the time.

Suddenly, an app appeared to my phone.

"I guess this is her phone. It just cramped to an app." I check the app and a screen of her phone appeared. I think i have two phones in one device. I saw her messaging account is still open.

"She is waiting for my reply?" I asked myself. No way she waits for it.

I use my computer to message her using her account again and watched my phone so that i know what she's typing even though she will send it to me.

"Hehe.. Just someone. Goodbye:)." I typed and send. Let's see if she is going to reply.

I watched my phone intently and saw her type. "Tell me who the fuc—." But she erased it. Ahh.. This girl...

She type again. "Okay, thanks for waisting my time." She send it to me.

"I think i pissed her." So behind the message she send me is Who the f'ck am i?

I successfully hacked her account and phone. I think i need to let my client know about this.

I open a new tab and go to my secret page.

"Sir. I already hacked her account and phone. Don't worry i need to do this so that i can keep you updated." I typed and send it to him.

"Good job. Please hacked the CCTV cameras at her condominium as well." He replied.

Wait? He wants me to invade her privacy as well? Not that i already invade her account and phone but he wants me to invade her only privacy.

"Are you sure, sir?" I typed. I think about what's going to happened if i hack her security cameras.

I can see her sleep, cook and chill. I could see her change clothes as well. Wait? Change clothes?

My face heat up so fast when i realize that i could see her change clothes and take a bath. I slapped myself.

"What the hell are you thinking?! This is for $10,000 who would've thought that i need to watch her while doing that?" I keep slapping myself.

I guess this one of extra package of my $10,000.

"Yes, i'm sure." My client said. I could hear his voice with full of authority.

I checked her phone about her condominium address and which room and floor.

"Five Star Condominium of Kim's Corp?" Wait? Is her family own this condo? Seriously? Her family is loaded.

Her room number is 805. In 8th floor and 5th room. I could see why her room number is 805.

I use my computer to hack their security server.

"Argh.. This is a hard one." I mumbled. What time is it. I checked the time and it's already 3 hours had passed and it's already night time.

My head hurts because of too many numbers in seconds.

Until then after another 2 hours. I already hacked her security camera.

"Finally!" I relaxed my back at my chair and start stretching my feet,arms and legs.

I checked my another computer monitor. I saw her doing her paper works.

"Even if she is just sitting their she looks so pretty." I mumbled. Aishh... I should let my client about this.

"I already hacked her security cameras, sir." I typed and send.

"Good job. Start your work tomorrow and please keep an eye to my daughter. She is going to transfer to an university tomorrow." He said.

I should get a food and get some sleep. It's already 10:00pm.

I spend so much time in front of my computer.

=======

I woke up because of the stupid sunlight. I walk straight to my window and fix my black curtain. I f you are introvert like me you will hate sunlight as well. Chaeyoung always told me i look pale and she thought i'm a vampire because of how red my lips are.

I get ready to go to university. I checked my phone if something happened to her.

I checked her phone and saw she is messaging her friend named Kim Jichu but her nickname is chicken.

"Is she a coward that her nickname is chicken?" I mumbled. I walk outside and saw my bestfriend leaning on her car.

"You finally woke up huh?" She keeps looking at her phone as if she is waiting for reply.

"What are you doing here, chipmunk?" I asker her and get inside of her car.

"Oh you know, i just want to show my new car to you." She smirked. Aishh this girl.

"Stop showing off. I didn't even noticed this is new." Well, it's true i don't notice.

"How rude." She said and put like a baby.

"Just drive my dear bestfriend." I said to her and smiled.

After a hour we finally reached the university. Chae parked her car and we got out. We saw so many students outside of the university.

"What's going on there?" I asked Chae. She just smiled at me and run towards the sea of people.

I try to squished myself between the crowd and try to follow Rosé as i can and i saw a beautiful girl next to the charismatic girl.

"They look like celebrities." I mumbled. Chaeyoung walked to them and the beautiful girl hug her.

What the f'ck is going on here?

Chaeyoung looked at me and she signaled me to go there as well.

I just walked towards them and put my hands inside a pocket.

"She is my bestfriend, Lisa. Lisa her name is Kim Jisoo." Chae introduce her to me.

"Nice to meet you. Jisoo." I offered my hand and she gladly take it with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you as well!" She said.

"Oh this is Jennie Kim, my cousin." She introduced me to the charismatic girl.

I was shocked when i saw her face. She is the girl that i need to look after!

"Nice to meet you." Her voice is cold but for some reason i could see her smile behind the words she said.

"Umm.. Nice to meet you too." This is getting out of hand! If she founds out that i hacked her she would be really pissed.

Chae tour them around while me nervously followed them. I could feel a burning eyes watching me like they are so jealous about it.

"I heard about Code L.M here. I never thought that even here that person is famous." She keeps eating the chicken nuggets that she bought at the cafeteria.

"Yeah! No one knows who that person was but he/she helped a lot of students by delaying our mid-terms." Chae said happily.

Oh that one huh? I was so shocked that our mid-terms is tomorrow and Chae as well. She is crying because she is not ready so what i did was hacked our computers teacher in their faculty and erased all the test questions cleanly.

I giggled silently. My skills are top-notch the director's face is burning because of how red his face are when he finds out that the test questions erased without a trace.

"Why you guys transferred here?" I asked Jisoo.

"Jennie's dad said she needs to go to university and get some life." Jisoo explained and i just nodded. I coukd feel that Jennie is glancing at me many times.

"Lisa! Please accompany Jennie for a while. We just need to talk." I just nodded at them and sit at the bench. I signalled Jennie to sit next to me and she gladly take it.

"I wonder how they met." I silently asked.

"They are in relationship. Jisoo's girlfriend is Chaeyoung." She just plainly explained. I choked at my own saliva. Why i don't know about this!

"I need an explanation to her later." I mumbled.

"May i ask about this person named L.M? Who is she?" Jennie asked to me.

"How do you know it's a she? Even me don't know her gender." I said.

"I just feel it's a she." She said and looked at me. Oh boy.. I'm so nervous right now. Does she knows?

A/N: Hello another updated for y'all!