Date

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

"Where are we going?" I asked Jennie. She is currently driving and looks like she is excited.

"You'll know it." Yeah right, i saw your notes in your phone. We are going to the concert of Dua Lipa.

"Are we there yet?~." I asked her.

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we—."

"Lisa, i know you are so adorable but please stop being cutesy. I really can't handle it." Heh... So you are annoyed huh?

"Are we there—."

"Lisa, stop. You won't get a kiss from me if you keep doing that." Oh.

"Nah, it's fine. You are the one who always lose when it comes to me. You can't handle my presence after all." I smirked to her. She just rolled her eyes. 

We enter the concert area. We chose the V.I.P area. She is really excited because she keeps doing selfie and stuff. As long as she is happy. I'm fine.

The concert starts and she is singing alone to Dua Lipa. I sing along as well because she keep stealing some glance to me checking if i'm enjoying it.

The concert is finished and she is so lucky to get a picture with Dua Lipa.

"Hey! Do you enjoyed it." Yes, i enjoyed it.

"Ofcourse." I smiled at her. She wrapped her hand to my arms and dragging me again to the parking lot.

"Umm.. Lisa. How can you able to convince my dad to remove my house arrest?"

"Oh! That? I just said to remove your house arrest and he remove it."

"Really? You are the first one who can do that. Jimin always asked my father to stay at his house for two days but he always rejected it." That's because your Dad's instinct is always right.

"Maybe your Dad sense that something bad will happen." I said to her and she nodded.

"I guess you are right about that."

"I feel like Rosé will questioned me non-stop about what happened to our date."

"I feel that too."

===========

"Ya! Lisa! Why do you have some bruises on your neck? Wait... Is that hickey? OMAYGAWD! Who did that to you?" She asked non-stop. is like machine gun.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked her. I try to forget about what happened at Jennie's room but i can't.

"Answer me first! Who did that to you?" Now she frowned her brows.

"A cat! Now get out of here!" I dragged her outside of my house and lock it. Now she is pissed probably going to ask Jennie or Jisoo about whatt happened.

I sighed and getting tired today. I message Jennie and type "I'm going to sleep babe, this day is too much for me to handle." Guess what she reploed back?

"😘😚😜 Good night babe! I love your taste BTW."

She is dangerous! Super dangerous to my heart and hormones.

=======

I giggled to my reply. She doesn't replied back but i know she seened it. If my stupid cousin never interrupt our making out. I will take Lisa to pleasure state. Where she will begged more.

Arghhh!!!! Stupid Jisoo!

"Hey! Now explained it to me! Are you and Lisa dating?" Jisoo asked i glared at her. If eyes can kill probable my cousin is already dead.

"Yes! And you just interrupt our moment!! Ahhhh!" I yelled at her. I'm not embarassed. I'm freakin' proud about my achievement and love to her.

"What kind of moment?" She asked and smirked.

"Intimate moment only for couples like us!" I shouted back. I really hate her.

"Don't be sad Jendeukie. You owned her already. Her love and all. No one will steal her away from you." She pat my head like a worried cousin but NO! She is trying to hold her laugh.

"Get out! I need my personal space!" I kick her out to my room and lay at my bed. Imagining the things that i want to do with Lisa.

I was a blushing mess when i remember what i do to her. This is the first time that i initiate something. I feel so happy.

Jimin always control me and all. My actions and hobbies.

"I should get a sleep. I want to see her tomorrow."

========

"Hahaha! Who would have thought that we have the same situation." Lisa laughed. Her laugh is like a music to my ear that i want to listen all day.

"Yeah but right now..."

"Hmm.."

"Someone's watching us." I said to her. She started to look aroud and saw two dummies hiding in the bushes.

"It's them."

"Probably gathering data about us." I said to Lisa.

"Let's go." She whispered to my ear. She dragged me to my car and started it.

"Let's see if they can still follow us."

Lisa started the car and leave immediately. It's really imposible for them to catch up with us.

We are laughing and enjoying the moment.

We stopped the car facing at the best view to end our date. Sunset.

"I enjoy our date, Lisa." I said to her and rest my hesd to her shoulder.

"Really? You are the one who planned it. So it should be fun." Lisa said. I smiled and i remember how many hours i did our date planned. The papers that i used to drop some ideas and crampled papers are still in the trash can piling up.

"I love you." I whispered to her and leaned it to her face.

"I love you too." She leaned it and we kissed passionately while the sun is going down.

=======

"Sir, Lisa is currently dating a girl named Jennie Kim." A guy on the phone talking to a mysterious person.

"Hmm.. I see.. I should visit her huh?"

"That's all for today."

"Thank you..."

=========

Somewhere......

"Omg! They are kissing Jisoo!!" Chayoung whispered loudly to Jisoo.

"I know that! I told you to call me babe." Jisoo said while massaging her temple.

"Hehe... Yesh, yesh."

"I can't believe Jennie really win Lisa's heart. Why Lisa is so densed and it's like almost avoiding Jennie."

"That's because of her past experience to love. Let's say her past never loved her. That person used her for something Lisa didn't want to do. Well, that's from the last. I'm really happy for her."

"I wish she take care of my cousin."

"She will, if not i'll kill her." We both laughed because of my silly idea.

A/N: The Sprite CF is out! I love the commercial.