First meeting (2)

A blessing in disguise

Before i continue imma show you their dorm room. All 4 of them, Jae, Sungjin, Wonpil, Dowoon share the same dorm as they get in the university as the most excelent student they got the relaxation to choose who they want to room with. And after knowing that the university provided  room for 1 - 6 person room they chose the 4-person room. The room consist of 4-person loft bed, four study table, sofa, small coffe table, one bathroom, one mini fridge, four mini wall clothes rail placed beside each of their table. I hope u guys get what i mean.

 Related image

*Jae's the upper loft opposite the window and wonpil's opposite of him beside the window and Dowoon's right below wonpil's and Sungjin's opposite Dowoon's*

Related image

*They have four of this table put facing each other, like 2 on this side and 2 on the other side.Jae 's place beside wonpil's and in front of sungjin's. Dowoon's place beside sungjin's opposite wonpil's right on the other side of room. And yes the room is big.*

Related image

*This clothes rail is place on the wall at each side of their table. Their table like bit away from the wall, in the middle of the study space. Hope you get what i mean.*

Image result for aesthetic bathroom

*Two shower cube is right beside the bath tub. The door to the bathroom is right beside the bed so behind the bed is the bathroom.*

Image result for marshall mini fridge

*Their cute lil fridge. They did say they will find the fridge together and share their money on it but out of nowhere Dowoon brought the fridge along with him the day they moved in saying that he found it at a store on his way to the university and he just can't resist it so he end up buying it XD. *


 

The moment they got into their room all 4 of them dashed into their bathroom. Sungjin and dowoon quickly claim the shower each leaving Jae and Wonpil with the bath tub. Well its not a problem for four of them to have a shower together as that's what they has always been doing since child. Dowoon and Sungjin already strip and stand under the nice hot shower while Jae is getting the bath tub fill with warm water first, and he never forget his rainbow bath bomb. When the water is ready, Jae and Wonpil soak themselves in the bathtub comfortobly. And yes they are . After minutes of enjoying the comfortable silence with the sound of water running, Sungjin decided to say something.

"How was today for you guys?" He ask while getting a shampoo from the dispenser. "Well i think it's quite fun but i still can't forget about the girl who fell off the stage when the handsome senior smile at her." Upon hearing that from dowoon laughter filled the space. "That's right she look like a rolling potato." Wonpil add, causing them to laugh more. "But Jae where have you been during the first hour of the gathering?" Asked sungjin while slipping on his black bathrobe and sit on the sink counter opposite of Jae and Wonpil. Not long after that Dowoon came out of the shower cube, slipping on his maroon bathrobe, and hop on beside sungjin. "Honestly i got lost." And as expected, three of them laugh hysterically at him. "What the hell Jae you just need to go straight and take the right turn from the toilet, it's not that far how can you get lost in there."  Dowoon managed to ask between his laugh. "Aishhh it's not my fault i can't find it, afterall it's my first time here." Jae pout at them. "Well that's what the map board invented for you know." Sungjin rub his now sore tummy from all the laughter. "I didn't think of it that time but hey at least i was saved by Jackson hyung." Jae try to win the conversation even though he know he can't. "Yeah you were lucky to found someone who was kind enough to help a lost chicken." And at wonpil remark the bathroom filled with laughter again and even Jae can't help but to agree with the statement cause it's true.

After done Wonpil unplug the tub drain, letting the water flow into the drain. Sungjin hand Jae his pink bathrobe while Dowoon hand Wonpil his blue bathrobe. Four of them head out of the bathroom and went straight to their respective built-in drawer in their own bed taking a comfortable cloth to wear to sleep. They hang their robe at the hook inside the bathroom before lay in their own bed. All of them were on their phone when suddenly Jae remember about something "Hey did guys noticed the senior wearing the blue jacket from before? He's hot." 

"Ouh he's from computer science department." Said sungjin, eyes not leaving his phone. "How did you know?"  Jae held out his head, looking at Sungjin who's just below him. Then sungjin hand Jae his phone, showing him something. Jae reach out for the phone and sit up on his bed, looking at the screen. "Whoaa you Sherlock Sungjin where did you find this." Upon hearing that both dowoon and wonpil went to Jae's bed and sit on each side of him, looking at the screen together. It was all about computer science department and the head of the third year, Younghyun. Sungjin just sit up on his bed, looking at them from there. "It's our Univeristy page. His name is Kang Younghyun, head of their third year and is in charge for their freshman orientation."

" sherlock Jae you're drooling." Wonpil wipe the corner of Jae's mouth with his sleeve. "Guys teach me how to get a boyfriend." Upon hearing him all 3 of them let out a "What?" simultaneously. "What do you mean "what" ?" Jae look at them confusedly. "Jae you do know you have no experience in this kind of thing." Wonpil look at him with a worry eyes. "Well that's why i want you guys to teach me." Jae grin at them."Teach you what?" Sungjin ask from his bed. "Teach me how to get him." And all of them stare at with an open mouth. "Whaaaat i'm being serious hereeee pleaseee" Jae whine cutely at them. "Jae you do know it will be difficult right? I mean look how handsome he is. He must have bunch of girls around him and you don't even know if he is into guys or not." Dowoon manage to say with his cloudy mind. "Well you remember right how wonpil manage to get the hot senior at our highschool to be his. I'm sure you guys can teach me how to do that too pleaseee." He link his arm around eah side of Dowoon's and Wonpil's arm with a pout." 

"Well..what you say Sungjin?" Wonpil look at sungjin who's standing up in front of Jae's bed. "This is his first time and Jae's too naive i'm afraid he will have it hard if younghyun don't accept him." He look at Jae, worriness evident in his voice. "Well i'll fight until he accept me." Jae said confidently, leaving them sigh heavily at his optimist thought. " Well i guess we can give it a shot (?)" Dowoon sound unsure. " Well let's do it, afterall Jae won't be single forever he will need to go through it sooner or later." They all agree with Sungjin. "Yayyy i love you guys so much." Jae held out his hand in the air, smilling i victory. His friends can just shake their head at his innocence while heading back to their respective bed. Jae hand sungjin his phone back before all of them wish each other goodnights and lost in their own dreamland.


So do you guys think Jae capable to make younghyun his? If you want to know, just wait fro the next chapter ;)

A lil spoiler of the next chap~

"Hello my name is jae, fresman from music department and i'm here to tell you that i love you." He said all that in one breath. Younghyun stare at him with confused looks. 'What is this chicken saying'. He thought. " Thanks for that but sorry i can't accept you."  He try to smile politely as rejecting him ."Ehh why can't? Do you already have a girlfriend?" Jae look at him with hopeful eyes." No i don't" The senior shake his head. "Then why? You don't even know me yet." The hopeful eyes now turn to the sad one.

"Well that's what i'm saying. I don't even know you Jae." 

"Well you can try to get to know me first before you decide if you want to accept me or not." Jae said, determination evident in his voice. "Ok ...but what if i still don't like you then?"

"then i'll leave you alone after that."

"Well ok then. Do your best." He smile at Jae before make his way to the hall leaving jae melting on his spot because of his beautiful smile.