It's not him

A blessing in disguise

"So what did you said to him?" 

"What?" The guy on the bed ask.

"Jae came here this afternoon right?What did you said to him. I haven't seen him since then."

"I don't know and i don't care."

"I thought you started to be nice to him. What now."

"Should i be nice to someone who sent me here? Are you crazy Jacks?"

"Hey don't say that we still don't know who did this to you and it's thanks to him the performance is saved ya know." Jackson put the new flower in the small vase and sit himself beside younghyun.

"Why him?"

"He replaced you. We pull all nighter to practice with him and right after the performance he rushed off here without saying anything. We were dead worried if anything happen to him. That's why i don't think it is him because you yourself know he's head over heels for you and if he wanted to do that why would he replace you right?"

"Well you got a point..." Now he feel guilty for what he did to his little admirer. "But why didn't he say anything really..aish that chicken." Younghyun ruffled his hair messily. "Knowing you, i'm sure you didn't even give him the chance." 

"So...what do i need to do now..?"

"Just say sorry first."

"But i told him to...stay away...tho.."

"You stupid why you never use your brain first before doing anything? It is always me to clean up your mess."

"I was really mad before so i just kinda say anything in mind that time. Didn't realize i would hurt him along the way."

"Listen to me and everything i say. First, apologize to him. I'll help you with that but now, think of what will you say to him so you won't say anything stupid again.Got that?"

"Yes sir." Nodding his head to that.

 

 

So... this is it for this chapter. I'm sorry that this is soooo short. I was at school when updating this because i just got the idea out of sudden.