Boring week

A blessing in disguise

After the little event between them, Jae hasn't go to find Yougnhyun even once. Not because he doesn't want to but he can't. He tried to skip another day of orientation but Jackson stop him from doing so. Jackson commanded him to finish his orientation week first before start the chasing again. Of course that was not what he wanted but he can't deny Jackson for sure. Afterall Jackson is still the head senior and he must obey him. So for the whole week he's been thingking about what should he do to make Younghyun fall for him.

Last day of orientation, four of them decided to stargazing together on the rooftop of their dorm's building since they won't be having any class until two days later. 

"Say Jae, how is it going?" Dowoon break the comfortable they are having."What is 'it'?" Jae look at Dowoon confusedly. "Your mision on chasing Younghyun."

"Oh, nothing. Well i told you guys Jackson won't allow me to do anything until the end of orientation week.He said Younghyun would be occupied with his freshman and i need to learn more about other freshman here so it will be no use for me to do it while both of us are busy."

"But now you can right? So what are you planning to do?" This time Sungjin take his turn to ask. "Actually i thought of asking you guys that. I don't know how and what to do."

"Don't you just need to chase him. Is there anything else you can do other than that?" Wonpil ask him with raised eyebrow. "That's what i'm saying, my problem now is i don't know how to chase him. I don't know how to make him fall for me." A pout visible on his lips. "In my oppinion, just do what your heart tell you." Commented Sungjin, eyes not leaving the stars. "What do you mean?" Jae look at him with question-ful expression.

"Just chase him the way you think is right. You need to remember that different person has different way in chasing someone they like and different person attracted by different charm.So instead of trying to use other's method, get him in your own way, that way he will know about your true charm and fall for you, not others." His advise caused three of them to stare at him with their jaw drops. They never expect Sungjin can be this romantic. But nevermind, sungjin will still be Sungjin.   

The next day~   

"GUYS JAE'S MISSING!" A morning call was always the last thing for Wonpil and Dowoon wants on their day off but somehow sungjin just don't want to understand that. "I KNOW YOU HEARD ME WAKE UP NOW OUR CHICKEN IS MISSING GUYS"  and what he got was a little stir from wonpil who's changing his side to face the wall and a dead Dowoon.

"Try to call him first before you decided to shout in our ears will ya." A dead Dowoon is quite useful i guess. Without second thought Sungjin snatch his phone and make a call to the missing chicken little of theirs. After a few rings a familiar chicken's voice greeted Sungjin.

"Yes sungjin?"

"Yah where are you?"

"I'm at computer science department, why? You want me to buy you anything?" Sungjin sigh in relief knowing that Jae is ok.

"Aishh at least leave us any message before you go will ya? You made us worried idiot." 

"Ayee don't be, i'm ok here. I need to go now Younghyun's coming bye." before he could say anything Jae hang up on him."Idiot chicken" Sometimes he really want to open and look into Jae's head. He really want to know what that chicken have in his little head. Shaking his head, Sungjin throw his phone on his bed and enter the bathroom for a shower.

Computer science department

Jae was leaning agains the wall beside the practice talking to Sungjin when he saw Mark, Younghyun and Jackson walking towards the room. Not realizing him, they keep talking to each other until a certain blonde stand in front of them. 

"Oh hi Jae what are you doing here this early?" Jackson greet him first. "Umm i want to meet you about the club you told me before, I still don't sign up for it. I don't know which club is it." Somehow his words and grin don't match and for sure Jackson caught that. "Are you sure it's me who you want to meet because i'm sure you have my number by now Jae." Crossing his arm, raising his eyebrow, Jackson look at him knowingly. "Ahhhh so where can i sign up for it hyung?" Jackson and Mark chuckled at how his tempt to change the topic was way too obvious. "Ok just follow us i'll give you the form later."

Before they could walk away Younghyun pull both Jackson and Mark away from there to stand a bit far from Jae. "Stand there don't move." Younghyun remind Jae before he turn back to them. "Please don't tell me it is our club please." His hopeless looks give a laughter to Jakcson and Mark. "What are you worried about even if it is huh. Relax Brian he's not going to do you any harm ." Jackson pat his shoulder as a support.Younghyun can only sigh deeply, thingking of how he's going to deal with that chicken later.

Little did they know a walking disaster is here. And yes it is none other than the Park Jaehyung.