What have i done?

A blessing in disguise

Firstly i want to say that I am sooooo  sorry for being gone for too long. It's been a long week. Had exams to sit for and then I felt sick which make it longer. But now that I'm feeling well again, Imma continue this story. So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ;)


It was in the middle of the night when sungin's phone went off, waking up all of them. He answered the phone with his hoarse voice. "Yes?"

"All of you, practice room, NOW." Jackson's firm voice greet him before the line ended leaving him in a confused state. 

"Guys wake up, Jackson wants us at practice room now." 

"What does he want really" Wonpil whined with still closed eyes.

Nevertheless, they still went there like asked.

Dowoon opens the door just to be gritted with such a tense atmosphere in the room. They enter the room with Jae being dragged by Sungjin and Wonpil.

"Ok guys we have an emergency," Jinyoung stated.

"Younghyun has been admitted into the hospital so we need to find a replacement for tomorrow." Jae went wide awake hearing what Jinyoung said. "What's wrong with him sir?" Jae ask directly.

"Hongki" That's what he got from Jinyoung. Hongki steps towards them and looks straight at Jae. "Jae, I'm not accusing you but answer me honestly, did you do anything to the drink you gave Younghyun this evening?"

"What do you mean? Is it because of that drink? But I didn't do anything to it and I've checked for the lactose I swear." He sounds desperate, and others have no heart to not believe him but then...

"We got a report from the hospital and it is proved that the drink contained a high dose of latex." Dojoon interrupt.

"Dojoon stop we'll discuss this later, for now, who will replace him?" Without hesitate, Jae raised up his hand. "I'll be responsible I will perform his part." He states firmly.

"You sure you can Jae? We have less than 10 hours to practice." Jackson warned him.

"I can do it," He said sternly "I promise."

"Ok then the rest of you can go now, Jae we will start practice now." The rest of them did as told. "Take care chicken." Dowoon pat Jae's head before went ahead with the others.

"Hyung." He turns to Jackson "I don't have a base."

"It's okay you can use Younghyun's."

Meanwhile...

"What are we gonna do the drink was supposed to drank by that chicken, not Younghyun sunbae." Hajoon fiddle nervously. "It's okay they won't know if we never say anything. They will think it is that Jae's kid doing." Reassured Woosung.

They start practice and practice till sunrise till it's time to perform. Luckily the performance was flawless. Everyone like it and everything went smoothly. Right after the performance ended Jae head to the hospital leaving the others behind. The seniors have gone back to their dorm to catch up their sleep while Jae's friend catch another cab to go after him.

Hospital is never a favorable place for Jae and it's been long since he went there. There's a reason for it. It's not some kind of phobia nor some kind of trauma. It is a kind of feelings that he never wanted to feel again. As innocent as he looks, he is a boy with history. A painful one. That's why they can't help but to follow him. They are worried he will be depressed if he remembers those memories again.

Soon they arrived and they saw Jae getting off a cab in front of them. But he looks hesitate to get inside. He never thought he would come here again, not until his death at least.

They went to him. Wonpil reach for his hand and give it a comforting rub. "You can do it, Jae. Those memories won't ever fade away, It is you who needs to get over it. C'mon Younghyun is inside, you want to meet him right." Jae nod, agreeing to that. Soon they went inside together. Sungjin ask for the room's number from the receptionist then lead them there. When they are in front of Younghyun's room, Wonpil let go of his hand causing Jae to look at him weirdly. "Go on Jae, we will wait here, you need your time with him." With that said, Jae went inside.

Younghyun turn to look at the visitor and sigh before turning away again. "What are you doing here I don't want to see you." He said salty-ly. Jae was taken aback for sure to hear that but he knows he can't do anything about it, he thinks it's all his fault. "Y-younghyun sunbae, I know it is my fault for you to be like this I know you hate me now but I swear that it wasn't me, I never do anyhting to that drink I-I don't how it happened but..but...i'm sorry. Can you please give me a chance to redeem myself? Please..."

And finally Younghyun spare him his glance, but somehow that looks is not a good one. "I give you a chance to stay away from me and stop being a nuisance."

Jae felt a big pang in his heart. He never expects that. "But-" Before he could say anything more Younghyun send him a deathly glare, shutting him up. HIs head down, he heavily step out of the room, meeting his friend who has been waiting outside. Not even a second before his tears roll down his rosy cheek. immediately Wonpil reach for him into a warm hug. That was enough for them to understand what happened. Dowoon was ready to burst into the room before stopped by Sungjin. Soon they went back together in one cab.

On the way back Jae just silently leaning on the window and stare at nothing. Feeling blue is an understanding after getting told off like that. And it is Jae we are talking about. This is why he hates hospital. Nothing good ever came from it. He swore he would never go there again so why did he? Why did he stupidly go there? Now he hates himself.

The night filled with silence.No one say anything. No one dares to ask Jae about what happened when he visited Younghyun. They only give him the space he needs. But still, Sungjin don't let go completely. He helps Jae with his things and tucks him to sleep and didn't forget to kiss him a good night. Soon, Jae cry himself to sleep.

It's been long since they seen Jae been this dispirited. The last time was three years ago. As if he loses everything, he lost his spirit to live. He started to stop eating, stop doing anything, stop doing what he loves, stop loving things he loved and stop loving himself. All he does was laying in his bed all day. His dad was not with him at the moment because he was always busy. But that explains their richness. But three of them never give up fighting for their best friend back. It was their dark days. They went through so much, especially Jae. They hope to never go back to that days. But looking at Jae now, they know they must help him before he gone deeper.