Younghyun is nicer

A blessing in disguise

"I'm back~" The chicken greeted as he entered the room.

"You were here like an hour ago don't you have anything better to do?"  Younghyun looks at him curiously. 

"You should be glad you have someone fairy-like to take care of you every day. I'm tired to come here all the time so it's a good thing." Jackson started. "And now that he's here, I'm out. It's been long since I have a date with Markie, so, bye~." he ended. He takes his bag and walk away, didn't forget to mess with Jae's hair before he went out. "Take care of my mom idiot. " Younghyun shout at him before he could get out of the room. (p/s: The mom is Mark.)

"I made you tteokbokki cause I know you are craving for it since the hospital won't serve something like this." He lay out the food on the table in front of Younghyun while Younghyun is looking at him curiously. "How do you know I've been craving for this? And how do you know they don't serve me this thing?" And that caught Jae off guard. Not because of the first question but mainly cause of the later.

"Urmmm oh I asked Jackson hyung and he said you've been talking about it lately so I brought it for you." trying to avoid the question he is.

"And how do you know they don't serve me this?" He's caught.

"Well, just something common you'll see in dramas. They won't serve something unhealthy to a patient right." He's trying to play it cool.

"Well, you got a point. Sooooo I'm digging in, thanks for the food~." And he's saved. Sitting on the chair beside the bed, he turns on the tv and switch to the channel where Hwarang is being aired. "Whoa Jae you made this? Goshh it is sooo delicious." He smiles looking at the way Younghyun is enjoying his homemade food. "Eat slowly hyung you gonna get yourself choked." As if he calls for it, the said guy already coughing his throat off, choked on the sauce (?). Immediately he poured the water on the bedside table and hand it to Younghyun then rub his back gently. "Told ya."

He drank the water till the last drop and regret his doing later. "Gosh that hurts." He said while rubbing his throat. "You want some more?" Jae asked, referring to the water then got a nod from Younghyun. "Wait here I'll refill the water." He said then take the jar and went out of the room.

5 minutes later the chicken is back with a jar filled with water in his hand, meanwhile Younghyun is already finished with his meal. Jae pours the water into the glass and hands it to him before throwing the now empty aluminum foil container. 

"Hey let's go to the park." He said, putting down the empty glass. "Are you sure? I mean your stomach must still hurt right, can you even walk.?"  Jae look at him with worried eyes.

"Nah it doesn't hurt anymore plus, it's suffocating to be in here all day long. Pleaseee" With Younghyun giving him his puppy eyes, he can't say no anymore. It is his FREAKING WEAKNESS FOR GOD SAKE. "Fine but you're going on the wheelchair."

"What, why, I can walk tho." He's protesting.

"Doctor said you shouldn't stress your stomach so it's better for you to stay sitting. Now, you wanna go or not." Jae looks at him like how a mom would do to their naughty son. "I want." And somehow Younghyun is weirdly obedient. I guess Jae does give off an aura of a mom. 

Jae push the wheelchair to the side of the bed then help Younghyun to move. And like he thought, Younghyun's stomach is still hurting as he heard a small hiss coming from the other when he's moving. "Let's go~" And they are finally out of the room.

They were strolling around the park until Jae stops pushing Younghyun and sit himself on a bench with Younghyun beside him. Honestly, there was one question that's bugging Younghyun's mind. And he thinks it is the right time to ask Jae now. "Jae, have you been hospitalized before?" Jae turns to face him. "Huh? Why you ask that hyung?"

"Well... I don't know it just seems like you're used to...hospital(?)." He doesn't know how to put it in the best way. And Jae doesn't know how to respond to that. "Urm hyung I'm going to buy a drink wait here for a sec." And off he goes. Younghyun is not stupid, he knows Jae has been trying to avoid answering him everytime he asked about hospital. And being Younghyun he is, he would just shrug it off since it is not his business anyway but somehow, he just can't stop thinking about it and he doesn't know why. Lost in his thought, suddenly he felt something cold on his cheek.

He turned and saw a drink handed by Jae. "I've checked for the lactose and don't worry I don't leave it anywhere this time so it's safe," Jae said while sitting back on the bench. His words caught Younghyun's attention. "What do you mean you don't leave it?" And this time it caught Jae off guard. '' he thought. Knowing that he can't avoid Younghyun anymore, he put his drink down and turn to face him, his hands clasped together.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this. Actually, it was my fault that you...are here. The drinks that I bought for you guys, I left it when I went to the toilet. And... I guess someone put something in your drink. I don't know who but I'm still searching for it and since I'm still new, I don't know many people there so that makes it harder but I promise you I will find for that person." he's looking at nowhere but his feet. He thought he would be scolded for his carelessness since he always does, but then he felt a familiar big hand on his lock, ruffling it gently. He looks up, and Younghyun is looking at him with a gentle look in his eyes.

"It's not your fault chicken, I would do the same if I was in your place. It is that person who's at fault for poisoning me. Don't feel guilty bout it okay." And he got a beautiful smile from the chicken as a reply. 

Night came, Jae already went back to the dorm and Jackson is here with Hongki, accompanying Younghyun. Younghyun tells them about what Jae told him that evening and now they are thinking who could possibly hate Younghyun to sent him here. "Ok I got something. I'm not accusing them but, remember those second year guys, they were not having it good with the freshman." Hongki started.

"Yeah but if it is them, then why would they do this to Younghyun, not the freshman?" Jackson asks back.

"Well what if their target was one of those guys, what if it was Jae because he was the one who bought the drinks but maybe they got something wrong along the way and bamm, Younghyun got it. Like, do you get what I mean?" And that earned him a nod from both of them. "That got us somewhere but we're still not sure. But I think it's better for us to keep a close look at them," said Jackson, earning nods from the other two.

Soon Honki went back to the dorm, leaving Jackson accompanying Younghyun for the night since Younghyun is a scaredy cat to sleep alone in the hospital room. They were just talking with Jackson laying on the sofa when Younghyun suddenly remembers about Jae's behavior that day.

"You know, Jae is..how do I say it, he's bit weird." 

"Weird how?" Jackson asks, slightly facing Younghyun. "I don't know like for a moment he looks fine but when i ask him about the hospital he looks...uncomfortable like he doesn't want to talk about it, I can see that he kept avoiding it."

"Maybe there is something that he doesn't want to talk about. Maybe it is a painful memory that he doesn't want to remember. I mean, what good memories can you get from a hospital right." And honestly that shot some sense into Younghyun's head. "But.." Jackson added with a mischievous grin "Is our little Younghun finally give a damn about other human being other than himself huh~ I smell love in the air~~" And that earned him a pillow flying into his face. 

"Shut up he's our junior, of course I care about him." He said, catching the pillow that was thrown back at him. "Don't give me that , I know you. You never give a about others. You didn't even visit me when I was stuck in here with broken bones."

"I told you I was busy practicing, and that was thanks to you for breaking your leg a week before our performance, so don't blame me for that." Younghyun shot him a look with his quinted eyes.

"And thanks to you for being hospitalized a day before our performance we need to work our off to practice with Jae. Luckily we got him." And that cause his mind back to wandering about a certain chicken. "You're thinking of him again right?" Jackson's voice stops his wandering mind. "Aishh shut up, I am not and why would I think about him, he got nothing to do with me." He's denying the fact.

"Ok whatever you say lover boy I won't disturb you anymore, just keep on thinking about him. Ah and if you're not satisfied enough I can give you his number so that can let out your yearning by otp-ing him." And that earned him a flying pillow for the second time. The room filled with his hyena laugh before it went silent, leaving Younghyun with his wandering mind.


So that's it for this chapter. Sorry for all the mistakes. Sorry, i know this . But thank you for reading this :)