Still in progress

A blessing in disguise

First of all, imma tell you guys that I won't be here for a long time so maybe I'll only update till chap 15 then I'll stop for a while. Not too long, just for 2 months. I got an important exam coming up in another month before I finally graduate my so I gotta work my way for a good result. I know you guys understand my situation. Life of a 17 is not easy. So, I hope you guys understand and can wait for me patiently. And also, pray for me to do well in my exams :) .So, as always, enjoy this story tho it is .


 

Younghyun was packing his bag when he heard the door being opened. "Jackson can you take my toiletries in the bathroom." Then a hand came by his side, handing his things.

He was about to take it when he saw how pale the hand was. "Dude why your -" he stopped when he saw the person standing in front of him. "What are you doing here Jae I'm discharged today." And the said person smile at him.

"That's why I'm here. Jackson hyung told me you got discharged today and he asked me to come because he got a date with Mark hyung." He said while packing Younghyun's things in his back. "Aish that has already forgotten about me."

Younghyun waited for Jae to settle the bill before they head out of the hospital. 

"Ahh finally I get to feel the sun~" Younghyun cheered with his arm up high in the sky. "You're so adorable." Jae said in English. "I know but thanks." Jae's head snapped back at Younghyun. "You understood me?" 

"What you think I know no English? I lived in Canada before so I know some of em." Hands in his jean's pocket, he said.

They step into the restaurant and sit themselves at the rear. "No wonder you are a Brian." and now it's Yougnhyun's turn to have his eye wide opened. "Where did you get that?"

"Jackson hyung."

Then the waiter came with an obvious flirty smile towards Younghyhun. Jae keeps glaring at her until she went away.

"I know what's playing in your mind Jae stop glaring at her chicken." And that earned him a pout from the chicken in from of him. He sigh at that. "Jae" he called for him but the chicken just won't turn away from the window. 

He take a hold of Jae's head and turn his head till their eyes meet. "Reply when a senior is calling for you."

"You scolded me." Still with a pout. Brian facepalm himself. "I didn't scold you Jae I was only pinpointing that what you did was wrong. She is a girl and for a guy like you to glare at her like that is not appropriate in others' point of view, you get that?"

"Fine." Jae surrender with that. "By the way, I'll pay you back later."

"Pay what?"

"My hospital bill."

"Nah it's good it's not that expensive tho."

"It's still money Jae, and it's hard to earn them ya know." But then, for a Jae, he doesn't know that.

"Then let's do this, you pay for our meal then it's settled."

"Okay then." Soon their foods are served.

They ate through accompanied by the little talk about music. They were walking along the roadside when suddenly Younghyun pull Jae in his arm, moving further from the roadside. Then a speeding car went pass them. 

"Driver nowadays." He muttered, not realizing the tomato Jae. He then change his place with Jae. "Walk this side it is safer."

"Thanks." Jae whispered softly.

"Don't say it you're my junior, it's my duty to take care of you. Jae's heart saddened a little at that.

They arrived at the dorm shortly. Younghyun took a step into his room before he retrieve it and look at Jae. "Thank you Jae."

"Uh huh?" his chicken mind is confused.

"You know, for coming everyday and today. I appreciate that."

"Well, I also gain benefits from that so yeah." He said with a still red face.

"You got a point there. Well, I have a high expectation in your upcoming surprise in chasing me so do your best chicken."  He said before entering his room, not forgetting to pat the latter's head. The said chicken smile along his way to his room.