The start of the 'chasing' (1)

A blessing in disguise

They has called it a day since 30 minutes earlier for music department and the four is sitting on the grass beside the hall drinking some lemon juice they brought from their room. "I can't believe they asked us to play hide and seek like a child." Wonpil can't help it but to say what's on his mind. Sipping his juice, sungjin ruffled wonpil's already messy hair "They did that so we can get closer with each other you don't need to whine for such little thing really." Dowoon nod, agreeing with sungjin. After a minutes of comfortable silence Jae suddenly stand up and crumple his now empty can "Okay guys Jae is off to his mission wish me that best." He throw the now crumpled can to sungjin before rush off towards the computer science department, forgetting to bring his bag along."YAH DONT GET LOST JAE" And he just bring up an 'ok' sign for wonpil to know that he heard him. "Ok guys let's head back i'm craving for a warm shower now." Agreeing with wonpil they stand up stretching their limps and head back to their room, not forgetting Jae's bag which grabbed by dowoon. 
 

Computer Science Department

The now familiar chicken is running lightly with his bouncing hair through the empty hallway towards the hall. He peek through the door and sad to find that the hall is now empty but weirdly the light is still on. He enter with light step, worried if someone will heard him. The hall here has nothing in difference with the hall at his department so there's nothing to look at. He walk straight to the space behind the hall and the light there is still on. He walk inside and look around. It seems like a dressing space used when there is performance for the performer to change their cloth at. There is a door on his right and he heard someone is talking in there. He leaned in trying to listen to the voices but heard no particular voice he's looking for.

"What are you doing?" a voice behind him. Wided eyes, Jae turn around, facing the person behind him. "Oh Jackson hyung what are you doing here?" Jackson chuckeld at his cute face. "Well it's me who should ask you that.What are you doing here? You must have a good reason to take the trouble to travel here right"

"Well...i just...want to look around (?) yeah right i just want to look around since it's always hard for me to remember directions and places so i thought maybe i can use this opportunity to help myself. Well what are you doing here Jackson hyung?" He's trying to change the topic and weirdly he succeed. "Well i'm here to get my friend's guitar since he's still in the club meeting and we have practice right after this."

"Ohh what practice hyung?"

"It's a practice for members of band club who have performance next week. By the way speaking about club, freshman can start to sign up for clubs online right? So what are you signing up for?" 

"You're right..i don't know what am i signing up for. Can you recommend me anything? I'm still clueless about clubs in university." 

"Well first you need to know what you're interested in or what is your hobby. Do you have anything in mind related to that?" Jackson ask Jae who's now face seems like he have so much thought in his little head. "Well...i study in music department because i love music and my hobby is playing guitar and sing. Well that's what i do almost everyday and i was a member of music club in hichschool and i was always chosen whenever we have performances." Proud smile plastered on his face. "Well i know the only club that fit you best" Hope lit up on Jae's face that is now red from excitement. "What club is it hyung? Can i go for signing up now?" Jackson smile at the cute chicken because of his cuteness. "Wait for me here and we'll go together and yes you can sign up for it later when we are there." Jae nod as a reply. Jackson ruffled Jae's hair before enter the room.

Soon he came out with a guitar case sling over his shoulder. "Let's go." he said, before walking away with Jae following beside him. "By the way hyung who is your friend you were talking about?" Jae ask out of curiosity. "He is my friend from this department, his name is kang younghyun we-" and the chicken cut him off

"Wait wait wait you're talking about the head senior of computer science department kang younghyun right? So this guitar is his? So you're in the same club as him? "  Well he can't help but to ask multiple question and Jackson can't help but to look at him weirdly. "Well...i guess you're right about those but how did you know that? You know him?" confused he is. "Oh urmm i look through our university page and found some informations they wrote about him...well he's kinda popular so there were many things about him" He try not to sound like a creepy stalker. "Ohh yeah right he is. He has too many fans somtimes it is suffocating even for him." And Jackson don't find anything weird about Jae knowing about his friend.

"Hyung can i ask you something?" Jae give his puppy eyes and well you know he gonna get it. "Shoot it you don't need to ask ya know." 

"Well...Younghyun hyung... is he dating anyone right now? Or having interest in anyone?" He try to not get caught. "Well nope. He is a picky type. He look into many aspect before accepting anyone that's why he's still single till now."

"So he has never been in any relationship?"

"Nope. He has a girlfriend before but they broke up two years ago."

"Why hyung?"

"I'm not sure if i can tell you that, sorry Jae but don't worry he is over her by now so you got a chance." Jackson smile reassuringly. "Ohhh- ah wait hyung i don't like him like that-" Jae cut off by Jackson's laughter. "It's okay Jae i understand and this is not the first time people use me to get information about him so rest assured i won't tell him anything." Jackson wave his hand, assuring jae. "I don't mean it that way hyung i mean i'm sincerely being friend with you. And well about that... i told him yesterday hyung." Jae scratch his not-itchy neck. "Wow so fast- wait, is that why you were late yesterday?" and without saying anything Jae bow at him " I'm sorry for lying hyung you can punish me but please don't demerit me." He pressed his hand together. 

After a second of silence jae heard jackson clearing his throat. "You chicken little how dare you fool us senior and let me to caught you, i wonder what should i do with you." He sounds serious and Jae can't help but to hang his head low. "I'm sorry hyung..." He said timidly, pulling Jackson's shirt hem from behind. Jackson smile mischievously at that, trying not to give in yet. Well he's not angry at all but he can't just let loose cause it is his resposibility to discipline the freshman. "Well i can forgive you but on two condition and it will not be easy for sure. You have confident for that?" still with his serious tone. "I can't say that i can fulfil them but i can promise you to do my best." Confidence evident in his voice. "First, you can't skip any activity again without any valid reason. Second, make sure to win his heart, i'm rooting for you chicken." He ruffled the chicken's hair lovingly. Just like a love towards brother. Jae's face lit up upon hearing that. "Wait what do you mean hyung." 

"What i meant is i approved you to be my not-blood-related brother's boyfriend so work hard in chasing him." Jae's smile is now as bright as the sun. "Thank you hyung i love you so muchhhh i'll make sure to not disappoint you!!"  he hug jakcson's neck tightly till it suffocate him.

"Excuse me but can you keep your hands off my boyfriend?" Both of them were shocked to find a guy in maroon jacket standing in front them with his arm crossed and his face is screaming jealousy towards them. Immediately Jae let go of Jackson and stand straight, feeling afraid of the guy in front of them. "Hey babe what are you doing here i thought i told you to wait for me at practice room." Jackson walk towards the guy and give him a kiss on his cheek. "I went there but Younghyun said the practice is canceled so i thought you went back but didn't expect to meet you here." The guy attention then turned to Jae. If his eyes is a laser, Jae's head would form a hole by now. Noticing that, Jackson wrap his hand around the guy's shoulder and pull Jae by his arm to come closer, didn't forget to give him a reassuring smile to not be afraid. "Jae this my boyfriend Mark, head of third year from law department and babe this is Jae, freshman from my department and don't worry about him cause he's into Younghyun so you can rest assured." Jackson then give a sign for Jae to intoroduce himself properly. Jae then bow at Mark politely, afraid he will anger him. "H-hi Mark sunbae i'm Jae and you don't need to worry about me stealing your boyfriend cause he's far from my type." Hearing his honest cofession, they can't help but chuckled at his cuteness.

Mark step forward and ruffles his soft hair "Ok i'm sorry for scaring you Jae i hope that don't make you hate me and drop the formality just call me Mark we're just different by one year ok?" Jae look up at Mark and smile sheepishly before nodding his head. "Aigooo you are so cute i'm sure Younghyun can't resist you for too long." Jae's face lit up at that. "Really hyung?" Mark nod at him. Well he can't help but want to baby Jae cause he is way too cute to not. "Ok baby now that you are here do you want to follow me to the practice room or you just wait for me outside?" Jackson ask his boyfriend.

"Why are you still going there the practice is canceled tho." Jackson point at the guitar over his shoulder "I was supposed to give this to younghyun."

 "Oh ok, then i will wait- " light bulb on his head, mischievous smile on his face, he got a brilliant idea for that. He take the guitar from Jackson's shoulder and sling it over Jae's shoulder.

"why are you giving me this hyung?" Confused evident in his face. Mark place both his hand on Jae's shoulder and grab it lightly. "Jae use this chance to get closer to him. I'm commanding you to give this guitar to younghyun and use this chance well. Understand?" Jae then nod with confident and hold up his fist in the air. "I'll never let you down hyung hmphh." Mark push Jae from behind, directing him towards the hallway "Go get him now my boi." Jae then strode along the empty hallway , overhelmed but then remember something. He turn to face the pair again. "Urmm hyung which way should i go?" They chuckled at him before Jackson tell him the way. "Just go straight down the hallway and take the right turn then left and the room will be on your right." Jae nod as a sign he undertand him before turning back again.


HAHAHAHAHA you guys want to know what happened when Jae meet Youghyun? Wait for the next chapter then~~

Sorry for all the mistakes and i hope you guys enjoy my story. ;)