I'm sorry

A blessing in disguise

"C'mon let's go he's waiting for you don't be afraid." 

"No hyung he doesn't want to meet me he's mad at me." Jae whine at him. So their situation now is Jackson is dragging Jae to Younghyun's room. But the thing is, Jae is afraid to meet him. "Trust me he is not. He got a screw loose before that's why he said stupid things like that." And another 5 step, they are in front of Younghyun's room. "But hyung..." sighing, Jackson grab both Jae's shoulder and look straight in his eyes.

"I know what he said to you hurts you but I know my friend in there is not a kind of person who won't admit when he's at fault. And trust me, he won't get mad easily. It was just your luck to see him like that so soon. So don't be afraid and just go inside okay." Before he could say anything Jackson already open the door and throw him inside, leaving them both alone.

"Oh, you're here."

"Yeah..." He stands straight in his place without looking up.

"Hey Jae, come here." The guy on the bed call for the shaking chicken. He looks up and see his crush is smiling at him. Slowly his feet bring him to the bedside. 

"I'm sorry." That causes the chicken's head to shot up. "Yes..?" Confused he is.

"I said, I'm sorry, for what I've said to you the other day. I guess I was being too mean to you when I don't even know if it was really you who sabotage me. I'm really sorry." His sincere words and kind smile is not good for Jae's heart for sure.

"Urm well, I don't really mind it..but since you said sorry I guess... I forgive you."He shyly looks up at Younghyun, studying his feature. A smile formed on his face, his large hand reaches out for Jae's lock. "Thank you chicken, I appreciate that." Jae's turning red, it's not a good sign. They are not breaking eye contact,the silence is comfortable. Disturbing the romantic atmosphere, a loud grumble sound came from the patient's stomach. "Oh it's here again, I need toilet." Looking at the way Younghyun messily get up from the bed while holding his stomach, Jae reach for his arm and sling it around his shoulder, helping him to the toilet.

Inside the toilet

'Thanks Jackson, you saved me again.' His thought speaking, and smiling to himself. But then..."Grr grrr" "Oh damn the big wave is here." And he get his business done.

Outside the room

Smiling sheepishly, he touches his lock, where Younghyun's hand was placed before. "Thank you Jackson hyung, you saved me this time."

Night came

"Looking at the way you're acting right now it must went well right?" Dowoon said from his bed. "Hehehehehehehe." And the chicken just can't stop smiling and giggling like a crazy chicken. "And that's a yes." Added by wonpil who came out from the bathroom.

Honestly they were really shocked when Jackson suddenly came knocking on their door and took Jae away. They didn't want to let Jae meet Younghyun alone again but since Jackson were there, they decided to let him go with Jackson. And of course, now they are glad to see their lil Jae is back again. But of course they are still fully cautious because who knows what could happen again right.


Sorry for all the mistakes. :)