Holiday

A blessing in disguise

A month later the music club is spending their holiday together at Jinyoung's villa in a mountain except hwe seung cause he got a family trip. The tension between the first year and the second year is still visible as they are still not talking to each other and never miss to give a glare at each other every time they met but nothing ever went wrong since then so no one pay that much attention anymore. Along their trip, the seniors were the most hype, they sing every song they got in the karaoke machine on the bus and would organize a bunch of games with the juniors. They had a good time until they reach their destination.

The villa itself is stunning but the forest surrounding it sending chills down their spine. All of the juniors are responsible to set things up inside the villa while the seniors are out finding firewoods for the fireplace. By evening, everyone was done with their assigned work and are resting in their respective rooms.

"Everyone gather in the hall!" On the call from Jinyoung, everyone went outside and sit circling Jinyoung. "So as promised, I have planned a few games for you guys." Before he could continue he was intervened by a cheer from his student. "Ok I know all of you want to enjoy our stay here but still, here are a few rules you guys must be abide by if you don't want your precious whipped. First; always tell me before you guys go somewhere. Second; never go anywhere alone.  Third; Don't wander far from our campsite. Fourth; always bring your phone together with you. Fifth; Don't play any stupid joke on your friends which can lead to danger and lastly; Please take care of each other. You got me?" 

"Yesss!" answered them. "So sensei do we have any activity for today?" Asked wonpil. "Since it's already evening now and many tummies have been growling since we arrived here we are going to fix something for our dinner together at 6. For now, you guys are free but, just for your information there's a river back there not too far from here BUT make sure you guys are back here before 7." So that's how the villa are deserted leaving Jinyoung with his another mystery novel on a resting chair.

6.00, none of them are back yet. Jinyoung finally gets up from his chair and get ready for dinner. He knows his student has been through a lot of stress as he himself went through the university life so he thought spoiling them once in a while would do no harm. He starts off with chopping all the ingredients before getting the real thing done.

6.58, all of them burst into the villa and resting their in the hall before Jinyoung comes into the picture. "And you guys really come back before seven." He looks at them and scoffs as they are back only two minutes before the time. "Right on time." Jackson says with a grin and peace. He can only sigh at that. "let's have dinner guys." He said before walking to the kitchen followed by the hungry hyenas. "But you said we are doing it together." Said hongki. "Well, it's once in a while for you guys to relax that tense body so why not."

"Wow fancy much." 

"Dang Jinyoung got a golden hand."

"I can't wait to stuffed my stomach."

All of them are making many kinds of remarks as they see a table full of mouthwatering foods. "We are digging in~." They said in unison before really digging in. Jinyoung smile looking at how happy his student is.

Soon after done they cleaned up together then gather around the firewoods outside the villa which the senior has set up before. After stuffing their stomach now they are stuffing their ears with Jinyoung's soothing voice accompanied by the soft guitar melody he's playing. Soon the song came to its end along with their claps. "So any games you guys wanna play?" Asked Jinyoung, putting his guitar aside. "Let's play would you rather!" Said Hajoon, earning a nod from others. "Ok so we are asking anyone we want to." Added Younghwa. 

So the game started with Sungjing asking Hongki, then Hongki asking Dojoon and the game starting to becomes deeper until now Younghyun asking Jinyoung. "So Jinyoung hyung, would you rather sleep in one bed with Hongki or walk around the university ." Of course that's just a joke. "Ew the later is better." He answered without second thought. "Am I that disgusting." He asked while holding his chest, looking dramatic. "You are worse than a grizzly Hongki."  Everyone laugh at them.

"Fine at least i'm cuter than that." He gave up. "I wanna ask...Wosung! Would you rather be born as a girl or a boy." Then woosung looks changes. He bites his lip, moves his hand along his calf and gives Hongki a seductive look. "What do you think Hongki...Oppa." Then Hongki returns the looks with the same one and says "I'm sure you still want that hanging of yours." And everyone laughs at their little act. That was it until Woosung decided to add a little spice to their fun.

"So i wanna ask the first year Jae." His look towards Jae sure means a lot. "Would you rather make out with me...or...Younghyun hyung." And he dropped the bomb, catching Jae off guard. All eyes focused on him including the subject of the question himself. Well, of course, the seniors know the answer already but still they know it is embarrassing for him to say it out loud and they know that question is a bit too far. "So Jae?" Woosung keeps pushing, as he knows he caught the chicken by its tail. The atmosphere is tense.

"Ok guys time for bed." Jinyoung interferes, earning a groan from some of them, mostly the second years as they want to hear some more. "If you guys need me I'll be in my room and, I know all of you are legal but if you have any plan to drinks make sure none of your drunk stumbles into my room understand?" Earning a nod from them he makes his way inside but stop midway, "Wake up early tomorrow because you guys are going for a treasure hunt." And that earned him a cheer from them.

Jackson put off the fire and everyone went into their shared room. The tension from before was long forgotten except for a certain chicken and his friend. "I just wanna punch him in the face till he lost his tooth," Anger evident in Wonpil's voice as they sit in their shared bed. "Let him be he's always like that." Soothed Jae. "But Jae-"

"No buts, just let him be and let's go to sleep now I'm tired from all the playing from today." Jae said as he is getting under the blanket. "Fine." Wonpil gave up and do the same. 

Soon the villa came to its silence with some of the occupants is asleep, some reading a mystery novel and some exchanging a silent whisper between them.