First meeting (1)

A blessing in disguise

You wonder how they first met? Let's see~

1 Year ago

All freshman was supposed to gather at the basketball court. The gathering time has passed but a certain chicken just can't find his way there and end up lost in the big unversity building. Now he regret what he did while ago. He knew he has always been so bad in direction ever since little but didnt want to make his friend laugh at him cause of his still poor sense he just told them to go first. And now here he is wandering around the building finding the right way to go with his bouncing hair when he does a light run. "Just where the hell am i goddd."  Too busy looking around, he didn't realized the door of a room ahead was opened by someone and he bumped into it square in his face and end up landing on his on the ground. "owww it hurts..." while rubbing his back, a hand come to his vision. " I'm sorry i didn't see you coming are you all right?" Asked the stranger. He look up and see a guy wearing black jeans and black t shirt layered with white jacket with a logo of music department on his left chest.

'Ah he's from my department!! finally im saved thank you lord >,< !!' he thought, mentally smilling to himself. "No i'm sorry for not looking in front and i'm alright." He take his hand and the guy pull him up easily. "I'm Jackson a third year from music department." The Jackson guy reach out his hand first. "Ah i'm Jae a freshman from music department too." Jae shake his hand politely before retreat it back. "Freshman? Aren't you supposed to be at the gathering now from like an hour ago?" He said while looking at his watch, confirming that he got the time right. "well..that's how it was supposed to be if my brain didn't decide to get confused and lost in here." He smile sheepishly. Jackson chuckled at the chicken-looking boy in front of him after hearing his respond. "Alright i'll lead you there since i'm also on my way there but be sure to remember it because you gonna need to go there a lot more after this." 

"Yes sir" Jae playfully salute Jackson, causing him to giggled at Jae's silliness.

*This is the uniform for all third year that in charge for the freshman orientation,*

Related image

"Mind if i ask how did u get lost Jae?" Jackson start the conversation while they are heading to the hall." No it's ok sunbae. Well i thought i'll be fine since it just in this area so i told my friend to head there first but i don't know my sense in direction would be this bad." He scratch his not-itchy neck as he's embarrassed in telling that embarrassing fact of him to his sunbae. "Ok first drop the fromality, just call me Jackson or hyung if you want. I'm not from here so it feels a bit weird for me to have people addressed me like that."

"Oh oh me too hyung. So where are you from Jackson hyung?" He's excited to know that he found another foreigner here with him." Oh cool i'm from Hong Kong, What about you?"  Jackson smile at the boy cuteness. " I'm from LA but i lived here for two years when i was five so it doesn't really gives me culture shock being here."

"I'm not being rude but you really do look like chicken little plus with that round glass of yours."

"Ahh you're not hyung. And don't worry i've heard that ever since i was a child and by now i do agree with that." And they laugh at Jae's last comment. Soon they arrived at the hall and Jackson lead him in to where all the freshman is before he himself go to stand in his place along with other third year at the front. Jae's friend went to bombard him with hugs and questions of where has he been for too long making them all worried about him. He also apologized to everyone there for being late and the seniors forgive him as they understand that it is their first day there.

The orientation went well that day. And when it was about five minutes before they call it a day, a tall and handsome guy comes in the hall, wearing the same outfit as Jackson just with a dark blue jacket in difference. He went to Jackson's side and whisper something in his ear before went to the back of the hall. "Ok guys that's it for today we hope you guys have a good rest because tomorrow we have many activities prepared for you guys. You are dismissed."said the head third year which is Jackson. As soon as they heard that, all freshman start to get out of the hall. Jae just can't take his eyes off the space at the back of the hall where the mystery guy went in just now. There's this aura that guy gave which makes Jae want to know more about him.  "Let's go Jae we need a nice long shower after all the sweating just now." His friend, Wonpil drag him by his waist out of the hall cause Jae just won't budge from his place.


You guys curious how Jae gonna approah the "mystery guy"?  Keep on reading and u guys will know it~ XD

Anyway sorry for all the mistake and eveything this story lack in. I hope it won't disappoint you guys. ;)