chapter 7

Mr Angry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ooooh," grinned Sehun naughtily, arms folded, "I think we just walked in on a scandal from jennie kim and Kyungsoo..."


“Shut up!” snapped Kyungsoo, “Loser..”
Jennie fumed then rolled her eyes, “Yeah, like you would know what a scandal is!” she mocked toward Sehun. He rose his brows in response, “No need to get so defensive,” grinned Sehun, holding in a laugh.

As they all stared at her, Jennie wished that the floor would open up and swallow her. This was incredibly awkward...“At least..” she thought..”At least Baekhyun isn’t here this time..”

She kicked herself, literally, foot to ankle. 

What was it about kyungsoo that made her so emotional inside? And how would she handle him for six full months? They could barely survive a few days together!


"Okay!' Wailed Jennie holding up her arms in surrender. "What is going on and what are you are doing here?!"


"We're here to have fun with Jackson!" said Sehun suddenly. Chanyeol smacked Sehun across the head then hastily cleared his throat.

"Allow me to explain," declared Chanyeol.

"OOhhh," said Sehun, "Chanyeol looks serious."

Chanyeol whacked him across the head again.

"How the hell can perfect Baekhyun be friends with you’s?!" snapped Jennie, making them all react. "Do you repeatedly resort to violence?!"

They all silenced.

"Anyway, back to the point!" continued Chanyeol, "Kyungsoo's explained everything to us and as a result, none of us are letting you off the hook tonight."

Kyungsoo was all smiles. Chanyeol could occasionally be a complete a dumb- but was dominant when required.

"What is that meant to mean?!" asked Jennie, scowling over the new figures who, apparently, also had to the right to dominate her life.

"That means," answered Chanyeol while Kai nodded. "That you’re not running away. And if you try, each one of us will chase after you until you give up. So what do you say, Jennie? Are you gonna try and pick a fight with us, or what?"

 

“You actually seem like a half-decent person,” snarled Jennie, heaving deep breathes, “So w-why the hell are you letting Kyungsoo boss you around? He’s not a nice guy! Can you really blame me for wanting to get away from him? I can’t stand him!”


“I can’t stand you either monkey,” hissed kyungsoo quietly.


Someone reached out and touched Jennie’s behind, intending to pull down her shirt that had gone up. She groaned suddenly and turned around, swinging a mad punch. Kai screeched then fell back onto the couch:

"Oops! SORRY!" said Jennie in a mock-apology tone.

Now, she was more determined to leave than ever. No guys could be trusted besides Baekhyun. NONE.

"Give up," said Chanyeol, who was clearly in his own headspace, "you're outnumbered," he said, steadily approaching.

Jennie slowly retreated several steps and backed onto Jackson who was crouching in a corner. She dropped beside him and muttered from the side of , "Can you drive me out of the city tonight?" she whispered. "I’ll pay you as much as you want. I’ll pay you 1 million dollars."

Jackson widened his eyes.


"What the heck are you imbeciles talking about?!" snapped Kyungsoo. Before she could respond, Kyungsoo leaped forward and pulled her up by the ear.

"Ow, O-o-owwww!" whined Jennie, slowly rising, eyes squinting with pain.

"Don't think I didn't overhear you," hissed Kyungsoo, rather possessively. 

"What did she say?" asked Sehun in amazement.


"W-what are you gonna do?" croaked Jennie, struggling to understand how Kyungsoo had heard her.


"Hey," mumbled Kai cautiously. "Remember who she is, y-you shouldn't hurt her like that. Hyung," he added innocently.


"You're my most reliable friend Jongin," said Kyungsoo to Kai, "Trust me. She needs to be handled physically.."

Jennie sent Jackson a desperate pleading look while Kyungsoo was distracted. Jackson shook his head. Jennie rose her three fingers, and mouthed the words, “Three million then! Tonight!”
His face blanked, then he took a breatheabd slid behind her. “On the count of three,” he whispered to Jennie, so quietly that not even kyungsoo could hear them. “We’ll do a runner..” he added, “Three..”

 

Kyungsoo was loosening his hold on Jennie's ear, too absorbed in speaking to Kai in front to realize Jackson right behind him.

“...Two.” added Jackson.

“One!” said Jennie aloud. They gripped hands, spun around wildly, then rushed out the door. The others were quick to jump in defense.
With Jackson's help, it wasn't difficult for Jennie to escape Kyungsoo's vision. They raced through the buzzing mall in search of the back exit door.

They heard a shout and turned to see Kai chasing after them.

"!" yelled Jackson as Kai suddenly shot forwards.

They panicked and ran quicker along the white polished floor and pass stores. The absence of something important came to mind and Jennie realized she had forgotten her purse.
"Wait!" she squealed. He released her hand and stopped for a second, panting and jumping from foot to foot, "W-What is it?" 

But a rattle in her pocket revealed she had a wad of cash and her car keys on her. At the end of the day, those were the only things that really mattered: “Never mind!” she decided.
This was crazy. She had only just met him. They continued running.

A 'wet floor sign' was approaching but Jennie hadn't noticed it.


“Jennie!” panicked Jackson. Like a ball, she slipped and fell right over the floor. Jackson fell right after her, and they both winced with stinging pain all over. Jennie was so sick of meeting the ground like this.

Kai shot forward. Before he could catch Jennie, she sprung back and forced Jackson up with her.

"COME ON!" she screamed, while other people halted. 

Kai huffed and puffed while Jackson and Jennie ran just ahead of him. His heart hammered then he stopped. Suddenly Sehun sped ahead.


he ran right at the center of Jackson and Jennie and hauled them both into the ground. Jennie screamed hysterically, drawing in a small sea of distant watchers.

Truthfully, Jackson could have punched Sehun off in one second, but he didn't have the heart to hurt his kid-like-friend. So he simply stayed put. Not even three million dollars could persu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter