Shaewo Productions

Mr Angry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

WARNING! BAD GRAMMAR AHEAD. WILL EDIT SOON. 

After spending seven long and torturous hours at the academy, Taeyeon finally carried Jennie into the second trip of the day. 12pm. Shaewo productions.

JUst as Jennie had expected, Chanyeol spread the news of witnessing kyungsoo's and Jennie's kiss through the entire academy. This resulted in a total hell of a fight between Jennie and kungsoo, who blamed eachother for the incident.

As expected, the rain thundered over Jennie’s Mercedes, and to her complete disgust, she was forced into the backseat with Kyungsoo. Glaring wickedly at him. He was red in the face, staring through the sopping window and trying to ignore the fashion starlet at his left.

"You two need to sort yourself the hell out," said Taeyeon, purposely slowing down past Baekhyuns city billboard so that Kyungsoo was forced to stare at his enormous diamond shaped face.

"I am getting so sick of hearing you two fight every single day! Sick of it,” hissed Taeyeon, slamming down the next radio station, almost breaking the car stereo.

Jennie tsked, "Well, you don't exactly need to be here. You're the one who insists on putting up with us."

The car stopped and Taeyeon turned over her shoulder to glower at them, "Whatever is going on between you two, needs to stop.."

Jennie burst like a volcano, "But I'm not doing anything! He's bullying me! Using my emotions against me because how inexperienced I am and how much I miss Baekhyun!"

"Miss Baekhyun?" laughed Kyungsoo, his smile rather wild. “It’s all very romantic, isn’t it? You miss him! He misses you! Oh, go get married you, morons!”

Color rose to Taeyeons cheeks and she gripped the wheel more fiercely.

“He misses me?” asked Jennie weakly.

“Shut up!” snapped Taeyeon. "Baekhyun misses everybody! Not just you!"


 

Kyungsoo flapped his hand in a puppet motion, "Baekhyun this, Baekhyun that. I have an idea. Why don't you just hire a Baekhyun look-alike?!"

The shaewo building came into view, carved onto it’s on piece of land just outside of the city’s welcome sign. Taeyeon slammed her foot onto the accelerator and they sped full speed ahead, smashing back and forward from their seatbelts.

“Taeyeon!” Jennie panicked, “Sorry for mentioning Baekhyun! Sorry!”

The blue mercedes swerved violently into the enormous carpark of Shaewo productions and Taeyeon turned over her shoulder and yelled, "You two are going to learn to work like a team! I’m not angry about Baekhyun! I’m angry with the damn tension! I didn’t waste my holiday season to deal with this crap! Get out and leave your things! YOu're both walking home today."

"What?" exclaimed Jennie and Kyungsoo simultaneously.

"GET—OUT!"


 

Kyungsoo and Jennie scuttled out of the car and into a series of puddles. There was a swoosh as the blue mercedes sped off out into the distance. Reminding Jennie so much of the night she and Kyugnsoo had walked home together piggyback riding. That vague memory.

"Th-Thanks alot!" stuttered Jennie, covering her arms and shivering painfully. "You mental retard! Getting me all angry just by existing!"

"Oh shut up! You g-g-get me angry by w-wearing those st-stupid dr-dr-dresses!" His teeth chattered through the cold and his knee’s bent as they trudged forward, stepping around cars and blinking through the rain.


 

"Ain't y-you going to be a gentleman and offer your damn Jacket?!" shivered Jennie, water pouring down her dress.

"I don't care if you get sick!" he howled back.

Jennie was suddenly taken back to the karaoke room. The cold night when Kyungsoo had sacrificed his apron for her.

Guess he’ll never do that again she thought.

They begrudging greeted the guards before passing through the entrance doors and heading into reception.

There they were greeted at the desk by Leeha. It took Jennie a moment to recognize her. That small round face, and lashy eyes. All prused up in a white blazor tucked into an office dress.

"Jennie!" she exclaimed, rising quickly to hug her over the counter.

"I got the pay rise and I got promoted! The company bought me a car! It's all thanks to you Jennie!"

She pulled back into her desk, and thumped away at the keyboard, “Wait a moment,” she muttered.

Kyungsoo twisted his legs uncomfortably, folding his arms and glancing up around. At the white lights, the shiny marbel floor, the corners leading to elevators. And the workers rushing through the doors.

"Mr Kang was schedules to give Jennie her tour through the building. You know, for career inspiration," muttered Leeha, clicking away her mouse.

“But, he’s not coming in for a week. He’s gone over to america at last minute to check up on Baekhyun.”

“Baekhyun?” ghasped Jennie, “W-Why?”

“Oh, didn’t you know?” asked Leeha, hands rummaging through a draw then withdrawing a pair of spectacles.

“Baekhyuns going to film the commercial for that american art academy he’s gone to. Their CEO already wants Baekhyun to represent them. The nerve of them, right?”

“What!” snapped Kyungsoo, whose full attention was finally at bay.

“Yeah, and Mr.Kim, aka, your dad,” she nodded at Jennie, “Is not too happy about it. Especially since our productions already made the deal that we would shoot the commercial. Drama drama..”

“Oh, man, stop it..” groaned Jennie, leaning over the counter, “It’s like no matter where I go, I’m haunted by the fact that Baekhyun isn’t here..”

“So am I,” said Leeha, “So are all of us. We were waiting for him to debut, y’know? Reach his potential and all in our country. It’s a shame. He’s so important to this city..” She sighed, “Oh well. I guess I’ll be showing you around Jennie, not that you need it.”


 

After piling a folder into her arms, Leeha took Kyungsoo and Jennie through an elevator to the top floor of the building. The stepped into the corridor which was large with fewer doors than Jennie remembered.

Just three sets of double doors, all titled after their owners. The largest set of doors guarded by two men who stood lifelessly in front, armed and dangerous.

Jennie shuddered behind Kyungsoo who gazed at the men fearlessly.

“Hey guys,” said Leeha.

She smiled lovingly and they both made way. After extending an identification card and swiping through the slot at the doorknob, they were granted entrance and the doors parted through the walls..

A wall of glass captured the beautiful cityscape just beyond the building. A light fog drifted past a circular desk positioned on the rooms right. A huge display cabinet of awards, family portraits and ornaments situated at rooms left.

The carpet; an enormous print of the world atlas. Jennie stepped over australia, ireland, egypt, and stopped at the antartics, her feet in front of the desk which held nothing but a computer and cigar tin.

Kyungsoo, gazed around the room, as though searching for something.

“So, this is your old dads office Jennie, it’s pretty big, isn’t it?” said Leeha, swirling about with her arms out wide.

“Can you not do that?” grunted Kyungsoo.

“Come on, this is my dream. To have an office like this,” said Leeha, dancing toward the display cabinet. Kyungsoo joined her shortly afterward and they each took turns reading out Mr Kims certificate titles.

Meanwhile, Jennie had occupied by her fathers digital draw code. It was always fun to try and guess whatever password could swipe the thing open.

It was usually a number, compainioned by her fathers current favourite owned car. Usually the number had something to do with the day her father bought the car.

She knacked her mind, stabbing in different keys which only returned beeps of access denial.

She had entered every combination possible, or so she thought.

There was one car left remaining. Her own car, which her father had bought.

Puffing her cheeks, brows strained with anticiatpion, she jabbed in the number-letters, “m e r c e d e s” and then added “11/18” which represented the month and year her father bought her the car.


 

There was a pause as dots ran along the digital screen, and a small ting! And all four draws sprung open at once, slamming into Jennie’s stomach.

She yelpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter