Hidden Feelings

Mr Angry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Madame Jennie, you must get up now. Breakfast is ready!”

It was a while before  Maid Wang Fu succeeded in pulling Jennie out of bed and onto her fluffy white floor rug. Jennie’s toes curled as she stretched her arms into the morning sun. Her eyelids barely hanging open.  Her hair tousled down her shrot white night gown.

“Madame!” urged the maid, taking hold of her arms and trying to shake energy into her.

Bang! Bang!

Jennie’s door flung open and a firing ball of energy came into her room. A rather irritated ball with blonde hair, bright eyes and skin, and an arm full of jewelrey. Jennie’s purse slung on the blondes shoulder.

“Jennie!”

Lisa; a very unhappy, small dressed Lisa at that. Jennie—in her tired state—wasn’t too pleased to see her ditzy best friend. Lisa rushed at Jennie then snatched her arm, almost pushing Maid Wangfu in the process.

“Have you seen the newspapers!” 

“What?” squeazed Jennie, wondering why lisa was holding onto her so aggresively. 

Lisa pursed her lips then led Jennie down stairs. 

They came into the dining room, greeted by fumes of breakfast delight (toast, sausages, eggs, rice, soups) 

Jennie pulled down at the table—by Lisa’s force—then a news paper was shoved in her face revealing  the image of Jennie and Kyungsoo, their lips squeezed together into what seemed to be the most awkward kiss of all time.

 

It appeared forced, unnatural. Positioned  largely in the corner was a lipbalm and  subtext reading “Sweetbalm For Kissable Lips. Only $1.99 and made of aloevera”.

 

And then came Lisa’s yell, like a howling horse screeching into Jennie’s ear,

“What the heck is this Jennie!”

She slammed the paper onto the table causing Jennie’s eyes to shake with while plaets rattled.

“I thought it would of at least looked good,” Jennie muttered into her palm, the image stining her misty morning eyes.

 

“Why did you and Kyungsoo go and model for a lipbalm together?!” yelled Lisa, her voice growing louder with each word. “Why? Why would you need to do that?!”

 

Jennie stood up and twisted around, so that she and Lisa came eye to eye. Inner coldness fostering between them.

 

“Lisa, this was all a s-set-up,” explained Jennie, cornered into an awkward stretch. “M-Me and B-Baekhyun—oops! I mean Kyungsoo! We did this on purpose to m-make Baekhyun jealous!”

 

Lisa’s eyes fired with frustration then she grasped Jennie’s shoulders and shook her.

“Jennie!” she yelled, freightening her intensely.

Jennie squeazed her face into a pack of lines.

“Nothing you do will ever make Baekhyun like you!” strained Lisa. “Nothing! Just don’t even try! Let Taeyeone have him! You don’t deserve—“

 

 

Lisas lips snapped shut and all the color died from Jennie’s face. What had lisa been about to say?

Maid So-Eun whipped in and out of the room, rattling away dirty dishes on her cleaning trolley at top speed.

“Lisa?”

The two friends stared at eachother, and though no words were spoken, Jennie heard Lisa’s response quite clearly.

 

She didn’t deserve Baekhyun. If that was the case, then what had been the point in Lisa helping Jennie to “get Baekhyun” in the first place?

 

“Did you come to my house just to tell me off for the photoshoot?” asked Jennie, her tone deep. “Or did you come here angry at me because you knew this photoshoot was going to make Baekhyun jealous?”

 

Lisa stared into Jennie’s eyes, and her breathe became as still as ice.

“I’m telling him,” said Lisa coldly, “I’m telling Baekhyun that this was just a plot.”

 

She turned to leave then Jennie snatched her arm, her eyes pleading and her cheeks puffing with frustration.

“Please don’t!” begged Jennie, “Please just don’t call Baekhyun! Please! You’re supposed to be my best friend! You know I like Baekhyun more than Taeyeon! You know I do! He is my childhood and my future! I did meant to kiss Kyungsoo just to make Baekhyun jealous! That that really wasn’t my intention! I would never do something like that of my own accord Lisa!!”

 

Lisa scoffed then wrenched her arm out of Jennie’s grasp. 

“You already have everything,” snickered Lisa, her eyes growing dark and senseless. “Why do you want so much attention all of a sudden?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter