Kyungsoo hits Jennie

Mr Angry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie was pacing around her room, kicking about beanbags and teddies. Her hands on either side of her head. Too many problems running at her at once.


There was a knock on the door and Lisa appeared.

"Umm, so, er...are you okay?" sympathized Lisa, watching tears drip down Jennie's small nose. "We heard yells."

"OF COURSE NOT!" snapped Jennie. "I'm furious! How could daddy allow this? I need some alcohol! Now! I-I’m going t-to lose it!"

"Alcohol? From the kitchen?" questioned Lisa. Jennie nodded desperately and fell back into an armchair near her fireplace.

Lisa hesitated, "Okay fine."

She left Jennie's flashy room and appeared again holding a bottle of beer.

Jennie snapped. "Beer? I want champagne!"

"Well, Kyungsoo was watching me!" said Lisa. "He's creepy! He's got those eyes!"

"Aish! Move out of my way!" snapped Jennie, pushing past Lisa.

When she entered the kitchen, the first thing she saw was the two-way-ladder Kyungsoo stood on, in front of the alcohol cabinet. He tossed full bottles into a large, canvas bag and they clunked noisily.


Jennie watched in sheer horror.

"W-what the hell are you d-doing?" she asked weakly.

He responded without giving her a glance, "What does it look like monkey?"

Jennie's eyes switched to the canvas bag. It looked heavy. Was he really allowed to do this?

"This stuff only holds you back from your studies." he added, "Your father asked me to get rid of it this morning."

"No." she whispered.

Right now would be the precise time to drop down and beg.

She hastily stepped in front of his stool then fell to her knees. Hands clasped together pathetically, "Please! Don't waste them! They are my only peace!"

He looked down at her innocent eyes twinkling up at him, "You're right..."he said gently. He dropped off the ladder then her head in a similar style to baekhyun, puzzling her, "These definitely can't be wasted."

Jennie agreed thirstily.


"Bam Bam!" he yelled abruptly.

Bam Bam zoomed into the kitchen like a dog running to his owner.

"Yes master!" he said enthusiastically, jumping a little.

"I need you to load this in your car. It can be your payment for the day."

WIthout hesitation, Bam Bam relieved Kyungsoo of the load.

Jennie watched as Bam Bam rushed off with the alcohol in hand.

"Yes," kyungsoo piped up, before she could speak. "I guess I’ve scared him into listening to me, haven’t I?"
 

“You’re mad!” snapped Jennie, to which Kyungsoo huffed in a mock tone.
"Your father has assigned my first task of the day. To make certain that you greet your study mentor whom you’ve been avoiding. Miss Taeyeon will be arriving in about one hour."

Jennie made a face,. "T-Taeyeon? What Taeyeon? Which Taeyeon?!"

"Simply Taeyeon, " smiled Kyungsoo, now sweeping the cabinet clean with his hands. "She said she has a shooting today with Baekhyun, but she’ll drop by for a while.”

 

The horror on Jennie’s face was more terrifying than when her father found her on failed-graduation day.”

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath, and blasted out a loud, evil laugh, “Oh, and to top it off, her new boyfriend will join. You see, he hasn't seen the diary entry yet so this should be fascinating..."

Jennie froze, as though she had forgotten all about the diary entry. "Y-You..." she managed. "Y-You!"

Bam Bam appeared suddenly and cast Jennie a sad smile, “Hey Kyungsoo,” he said, “Did you want me for anything else?”


Kyungsoo responded hastily, "I want all pictures of Baekhyun removed from Jennie's room. Just in case Baekhyun happens to see. We may as well save a shade of humiliation."

Bam Bam nodded then turned and rushed for Jennie's room.

Lisa entered the kitchen a moment later. She didn't hesitate to bow in Kyungsoo's direction—Jennie was disgusted. "Okay, I couldn’t help listening from the hall, and I understand everything now, but Kyungsoo, do you really have to attack Jennie like this? She’s still my best friend.”

 

Rose entered a moment later, apparently, she had also heard everything:

“Lisa,” she said, tone indifferent, puffy lips tight,

“I don’t know what’s going on, but does it really matter what you say to Kyungsoo? We all just heard him saying that he’s Jennie’s supervisor now. You told me to come here to cheer Jennie up, just in case she was rejected by Baekhyun, but now she’s got a whole new routine set up for her. We should just leave them be...”

An imaginary punch hit Jennie's stomach and she choked out, "What?!"

Rose sighed with exasperation.

"You're just siding with him because he's good looking!" accused Jennie.


"You think I'm good looking?" questioned Kyungsoo, genuinely surprised.

"N-No!" She stopped for a moment. This was major: she needed him out immediately.. Someway—somehow.

"Okay fine," Jennie said, head hanging. This turned everyone’s heads with surprise, "I’ll do the lesson with Taeyeon, but only because I actually want to pick up a pen right now..."

He wrinkled his brows suspiciously, "Let's see..." he questioned.

Taking slow steps, he encircled her and Lisa and Rose and exchanged alarmed cringes.

 

"...If you can push through this, it will be the start of a true miracle," began Kyungsoo.

"What would you know about me? Just because I’ve been slacking off these past few years, it doesn’t mean I’m not capable. You just don’t know me," said Jennie, restraining the urge to turn around and punch him.

Kyungsoo placed a hand upon her shoulder and she jolted. Rose and Lisa’s jaws dropped.

his chin thoughtfully, he released her then circled her frame again. She hadn't changed out of her club clothes from the night before— but at the same time—neither had he. But at least, he had tried to shower.

"What are you d-d-doing?" she stuttered, widening her eyes at Lisa and Rose who simply stared back, "A-Admiring the view?"


He snatched her right forearm and yanked her downwards. Surprised- she squealed as her knee's hit his shoes.

"You have strong arms, you could easily hit me and make me bleed. Did that strength come from swinging from trees?" he said in a casual-mock tone.

She glared up at him, "How would you know about that?"

He gazed down at her, "Pardon?" he asked, "Did I not catch you that windy day when you almost paralyzed my chest?"

Jennies face fell. Was this monster the half-hero?

He hissed at her, teeth beginning to chatter, "...All I see is a spoiled precious girl who has never worked a day in her life. Those rings on your fingers could bring thousands of family’s out of poverty, but you wouldn’t care for that. Would you? You were too busy saving them for bribery..."


"I have a heart!" snapped Jennie jumping up, yet sinking in shame.

"That's what they all say," said Kyungsoo, his voice raising. "however you see, your heart doesn't mean anything. You are a stupid, pathetic, ugly brat!”

 

Lisa finally intervened, “That’s uncalled for!” she snapped, “You’re being mean!”

 

He snapped at her, “Shut up blondie before I banish you!”

 

Lisa silenced at once.

Kyungsoo’s eyes returned to Jennie, “..The brain matters, and presently, you are standing on 5th grade."

Jennie glowered..

"And no," he added. "Just because you think you are kind, it doesn’t prove that you are. I can see right through and you are soaked in yourself. Not caring about anybody’s problems but your own, because that’s just how rich brats are..."

"Prejudice!' She snapped. "You're deciding my personality based on stereotypes! Just because people like me were born into wealthy families, it doesn't mean we can't hurt! We are still vulnerable! We are human! You can't judge me!"

"Yes, I can!" he yelled hotly. "And I will judge you until the day you disappear! Girls like you make me want to vomit! Having a wild time partying away! Drinking! Freeloading off parents! No mind of your own!'

"You were at the club too!" she defended.

"Because my friend works there! He needed a loan!"

She covered her ears and Lisa and Rose slowly backed through the door. "PREJUDICE SHORTY! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!"

Jennie knew she wasn't winning the fight, but she couldn’t just stand there and be attacked in her own home.

"This is insane!" interrupted Rose, “Both of you! Calm down! Taeyeon's coming soon!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter