PHOTOSHOOT FOR JEALOUSY

Mr Angry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shaewo Productions was quiet. Kyungsoo and Jennie sat patiently in the waiting room, both dressed in their most casual clothing, jeans, tshirts, jackets. Whoever would be organizing this photoshoot would probably redress them anyway.

 

Workers roved in and out of doorways. Tings sounding as elevators popped open. Each one making Jennie look up and around, hopefull.

“Remind me what exactly we are doing?” she asked, fiddeling with her purse and twisting her lips to one side.

“Filming a commercial for something called “Love potion .” said Kyungsoo nonchalantly. Bending his neck back and sighing into the ceiling.

Jennie choked and cleared , "Pardon? Love-what?”

 Kyungsoo hadn’t mentioned any sort of commercial.

“Why didn’t you tell me that we’re shooting a photo for a commercial? Gosh!This is so sudden!” Her heart pounding nervously under her yellow t-shirt.

“Because I knew you’d try to back out of it,” he grumbled, pushing his knee’s out and closing his eyes. “We’ve been waiting for half an hour. I thought they’d be quicker for their CEO’s little princess. It's like they're trying to tease us....”

“I can’t believe it,” said Jennie, bending forward in her chair. “Is it a perfume or??”

“Oh, it’s a lip product.”

Her eyes, nostrils and mouth all widened simueltaneously.

“We’re shooting for a lip product! You and me? What the hell are we gonna do!”

“No idea,” said Kyungsoo, “But when I called Leeha, it was the first commercial she offered us.”

“But if it’s a beauty product, there’s no way our modelling will do any good!”

“It’s a relatively new brand and they don’t have the money to hire celebrities just yet. And don't forget that I am future celebrity.”

Jennie released a moan, “Taeyeon would’ve been a better choice..” she whispered. "She's already a model."

“This is about us..” responded Kyungsoo.

Jennie shuddered on the word "us".


 

There came a shriek and they turned to see Leeha, ruttling a clothing rail towards them; hanging several highschool uniforms.

“I’m so sorry I’m late!” she said, holding out her hand to shake Jennie’s.

Jennie frowned at her outstretched palm, "Er, Leeha, what are you?”

“It’s a work requirement Jennie. Just shake my hand,” she said begrudgingly.

Jennie rose from her seat, as did Kyungsoo, and they both shook leeha’s hand. Jennie gentle. Kyungsoo, so rough he almost fractured Leeha's hand.

"Ouch," she muttered, "Well, this is from the heavens! You two will be the perfect match for the product. The promoter is very pleased to have Jennie Kim. She thinks you’re gonna be a huge star Jennie, and can’t wait to take the credit for your future fame..”

“Er...what?” Jennie cocked her head, questions popping like popcorn.

“Having a father like yours has it’s perks Jennie,” said Leeha, “Hi Kyungsoo,” she added, nodding at him. He grimly frowned back.

“Come on, we’ll be filming in studio on the third floor.”

Leeha led Kyungsoo and Jennie through the elevators, taking great care not to damage the clothing rail.

The elevator tinged, doors opened, and they stepped immediately into an enormous white room. One side set for photo shoots. The other packed with equipment and rumbling with makeup stylists and more clothing racks. The floor glossed, reflecting the overhead lights. Two computers were situated in a far corner, next to a bench that held an expresso machine, refridgerator and food cabinet.

They moved around workers and stopped in front of a hairdresser, who was holding a pair of tongs in one hand, and a cigarette in the other.

“Mary! These are the models!” said Leeha urgently, “We don’t have much time! What can you do with them?”

Mary smoothed her red ringlettes behind her hooped ears, and looked Jennie up and down. “She’s chubbier than her pictures,” she said, slightly tsking before moving to scoop up photos from her desk.

Holding up a card, her eyes switched to Kyungsoo and she nodded with an impressed sort of smirk.

“He looks even better than his pictures,” she said, making Kyungsoo blush enormously.

Jennie glanced at him in surprise.

“I was thinking that we do as little with them as possible. We want to sell to students, so I’ll have to make their hair believable. Of course, the girl will need some touch ups, her skins a little blotchy. Maybe just a blowdry will do her hair.”

“What about the black and pink?” questioned Leeha, frowning at the ombre of Jennie’s locks.

“We’ll leave that in. All the kids are doing that these days. It’s perfect for the trends.”

Jennie rubbed her cheeks and fiddled with her hair.

“But the boy,” added Mary, running her eyes along Kyungsoo’s masculine neck and waistline, “He’s pretty spectacular if you ask me. We could use him for more than just these types of commercials.”

She reached over and smashed down Kyungsoo’s zip rather provocatively. HIs shoulders rose in heightened surprise.

“Great physique. I say we give him the uniform, but unbottom his collar. Maybe unbotton his shirt altogether ..”

Leeha rose her brows then scooped up the larger of the hanging unforms, “But, would that be inappropriate?” she asked, holdingup A long sleeved yellow jacket, white uniform shirt with attached school tie, and dark green velvety pants.

“What do you think?” asked mary, “will the stylists agree with the idea? I say the more shocking the better.”

“But, we don’t want to get banned,” said Leeha. “Maybe, we’ll undo half his buttons. Give him a great V.”

They spoke of Kyungsoo for several more minutes, as though he weren’t standing right beside them, folding his arms tightly and glowing with fluster. Jennie tightened her lips, swallowing down the embarassing boiling under the surface of her skin. She had never felt so small before.

After Leeha and Mary called over several co-workers, another discussion went forth. This time longer.

Jennie wondered around the studio, roving past tables of papers, photo’s, camera batteries, empty coffee cups.

A man, tall, dark and robust, came beside her then held out his hand. She reached out and shook it.

“So, what’s going to happen, is we need you and Kyungsoo to pose in front of those camera’s.”

He gestured to the stage set behind enormous lights, seats and small tables.

“And all you’ll need to do is sit on his lap and kiss his cheek.”

Jennie’s face boiled up and she nodded, cranky and on edge.

The man pointed across the room where several school desks stood, piled on top of eachother in a dusty corner.

“My men will spread those over the stage, and we’ll digitally edit a blackboard into the image.”

“W-Why not use a real classroom?” asked Jennie, slightly flushed.

“Because we need the product in your hand to stand out against the white background.” he explained.

Jennie nodded slowly.

“So, have you got all that?” he asked, “Are you okay?”

Jennie nodded again then took a deep breathe and swallowed down the last of her nerves.

Leeha called her over then Mary set to work. Spritzing her hair with glow spray, then tying it into a high pony tail with a pink ribbon. A makeup artist was quick to cover Jennie’s face in foundation, apply blush, lipgloss, then line her eyes and add shimmer.

Then, another worker, a woman in her forties, gestured Jennie into a nearby closet where she stripped her down then changed her into the prepared school uniform. Yellow and vibrant.

Jennie couldn’t help feeling like a fraud as the brunette woman straightened down her jacket and pulled up her school socks, tying her shoe laces.


 

She was then pulled back into the main room, and called to the stage, where the desks and chairs had already been prepared. All set out like a classroom, only without the walls, windows and grumpy teacher holding his scroll.


 

Jennie glanced about the studio one last time before climbing onto the stage and puffing her cheeks with graet anxiety. Kyungsoo was pulled onto the stage shortly after her.


 

Like her, he was dressed in the same uniform. The yellow stood out against his soft, olive skin and black hair, gelled back to perfection. His skin glowed unusually bright against the white lights. His yellow and green striped neck tie, longer and thicker than hers. Leather shoes pointy and shiny.


 

The workers gathered behind the camera’s and the stylist called out, “Undo your buttons! What’d you button them up for?”

Embarassed, Kyungsoo loosened his tie then slowly gripped at his shirt. He was awfully silent as he loosened the buttons, stopping halfway. His necktie hanging over his V of sculpted chest. He panicked silently, probably more nervous then Jennie, which surprised her considering how the photoshoot was his idea in the first place.

A directot propped himself down in the main chair, a cigar in hand. A photographer, surprisingly young, skinny, clean shaven, pulled up onto the stage and greeted himself quite sheepishly before Jennie.

“Hello,” he smiled, holding out his hand, “I’m adam. Try to ignore me while I flash away. And try not to blink, my camera’s pretty bright.”

Kyungsoo snatched his hand and shook before Jennie could. The photographer smiled heartilly before shaking Jennie’s, “I haven’t seen you since we were kids Jennie.”

Jennie paused, trying to think where she had seen this guy. He didn’t seem familiar in any way.

“Never mind,” he chuckled.


 

The director turned to Leeha and barked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter