Beautiful

Mr Angry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
What was meant to be five and a half hours of piano and dance rehearsels became one and a half hours.   Jennie had been watching Kyungsoo dance alone in full rhythm, repeating the same song for half an hour when suddenly, her father entered the room.       Jennie jumped from the long steel side seat, so freightened she could have died.   Just one day after her humiliating advertiesment, and suddenly, there came her father. What was he going to say? Would he punish her?   She observed his attire for a second. His hair polished back to a sleek shine. His eyes dark, lashy, aged and tired. His suit silver and perfectly pressed. Shoes white.       Kyungsoo didn’t turn down the music, but continued spinning in the mirror while Jennie waved her arms at him, hoping to distract him.       I love you. I love you. I love you.   I’m gonna creep into your lonely, beautiful heart~       Without warning, Jennie leaped around the studio and zapped down the music. Guitar and beats snapped into silence and Kyungsoo shot in her direction, puffing and furious.       “What are you doing monkey!” he snapped.       Jennie’s father came right up behind him and Jennie mouthed the words “My dad! My dad!” constantly. Pointing to the man rising behind.   Kyungsoo froze, slowly turned around to face the tall, dark and dangerous man, then let out an enormous yell. Suddenly concious of his raging odors and sweaty arms.       "S-Sir! What the! You’re early! I thought you were coming b-back on New Years Eve!”       The father chuckled then folded his arms and tapped his foot elegantly, “I hear there’s been a lot of action between you two,” he said, eyes switching from Kyungsoo to Jennie who both blushed to the roots of their hair.       “It’s new years Eve in two days and plus, Kyungsoo’s billboards going up in two hours. I wouldn’t miss that for the world.”       Jennie and Kyungsoo exchanged a small look.       “A-Are you angry at me, D-Dad?” asked Jennie.   “Of course he’s mad!” snapped Kyungsoo before Jennie’s father could respond.       I was angry that you didn’t ask before filming for a “lipbrand,” said the father, “And I admit that I am still not happy, but, I can’t say I wasn’t expecting something like this to happen.”       Jennie pulled over her hood and tightened the strings, stealing Kyungsoo’s strange habit.       “Have you been studying well?” asked the father.       Jennie’s eyes brightened and she nodded quickly, “My study times vary but I have gone through a lot of papers. I’ve been working hard dad!”       He chuckled, “You were always intelligent,” he confessed, “But just unmotivated.”   His eyes crossed to kyungsoo, “You promised me nothing would be stolen from the house. Have you looked after it well?”       Kyungsoo reddened then nodded, “Y-Yes! And extra maids have been added to the household to assure it’s being well kept.”       The father nodded then reached out and grabbed Kyungsoo’s shoulder, “I hope your promotion will enable you to keep the promise you made me,” he said firmly.       Jennie, who was trying not to read too much between the lines asked:   “Father? Do I have to be at the billboard opening for Kyungsoo? How much people are going to be there? It’s getting late.”       He checked his watch then said, “It starts at about 7.30. It’s a night party being held at the Golden Chariot venue. I think it would be wise for you Jennie, to go home and get dressed quickly. I’ll be buying Kyungsoo his own suit tonight.”       An awkward tension broke between the three.   “Okay dad,” said Jennie, “I-I’ll go.”       As soon as she was out of sight, Kyungsoo shook himself out of Jennie’s fathers hold and yelled menacingly. His voice bouncing off the mirrored walls.       “I don’t even want a party!!”       “You will not talk to me like that!” shouted the father back. “I’ve made up for my mistakes. I’ve given you your dream. You will listen!”       “You can’t buy me out!” shouted Kyungsoo, his heat rising. “It’s too late! I’m my own man now!”       The father grabbed Kyungsoo’s arms, “I’m sorry for what I did to you! I thought that if you spent time with Jennie, it would open your eyes!”       “If you’re so sorry then why haven’t you promoted my father!?” snapped Kyungsoo.         To this, Jennie's father didn’t respond.       “You can throw your party tonight,” said Kyungsoo coldly, “But I’m not going to like being there.” Kyungsoo snickered and Jannie’s father remained silent.   “Your money is the reason why you are despiacable trash. You have more pride than I could ever have,” glared Kyungsoo. “Whenever I start to feel ashamed of myself, all I have to do is look at you and then I know that I am not nothing.”       Jennie’s father still couldn’t respond.   “Because I would n-never..” Kyungsoo was now stuttering. “N-Never do what you did!”       He turned then sped out of the room, his body suffocating in the pain of knowing that he wasn’t allowed to show weakness. Just as the door swung shut behind him, something caught the corner of his eye and with horror, he realized Jennie standing against the tall white wall.   Her eyes turned downwards, and confusion clouded over her. Never had kyungsoo ever seen somebody look so hallow.       “What are you hiding from me?” she whispered, refusing to look up at him.       Kyungsoo didn’t need to ask to know she had heard everything.       “What did my father do to you?” she uttered.       He shuddered and his jaw twitched, his throat moving up and down. There was no way he would tell monkey girl the truth. No way.       “Did my father do something really bad to you?” she managed, twisting her arms around her stomach.       “Yes,” responded Kyungsoo, “And it’s taken me so long to admit to myself, but what he did is something very bad to both of us.”       Jennie blinked up at him. “Will you ever tell me?” she asked.       Kyungsoo pulled beside her, leaning with one foot against the wall.   “I wouldn’t mind ruining your life monkey,” he said in a gruff tone, “But, this would murder you. Destroy you completely. This would give you a real reason to run away..”           Jennie smoothed her back against the wall then came down to her knee’s. Kyungsoo dropped aruptly after her.       “Can we just stop this childishness?” asked Jennie, “And just support each other for once? You promised you would take me to the movies tonight and that can’t stop just because my father is here now.”       Kyungsoo stood up aruptly, “Well, you shouldn’t expect someone like me to keep their promise.” he said. “But I will try to take you if you really want to go.”       8.20 pm.       All through the large venue, twinkle lights sparkled from the ceiling. Waiters and waitresses mazed around Red clothed circular tables. Sweet and salty scents rising from passing platters of delicacies. Two large doors opening and closing at random, to allow formally dressed guests to enter the glorious scene; Mainly teenagers who attended E-Music Academy.       A stage had been set up and the back wall displayed an enormous copy-print of kyungsoo’s new billboard from which he sat on a piano surrounded by instruments: LIVE THE DREAM! AUDITIONS FOR EMUSIC ACADEMY EVERY THURSDAY AND MONDAY- 2PM.       Jennie, lifted the hem of her long puffy white dress, moving elegantly around tables. Her hair tied into a nest on top of her head, decorated with golden chains that hung over her forehead, glamourizing her long dark lashes. Pink lips. Tinted cheeks.       Many girls stared at her gown but she didn’t notice.       Her father was late. By now, he should have been up on that stage, officially opening up the party. But then again, where was Kyungsoo? This entire party was in honor of his promotion.       She was forced to stop by several tables as her father's workmates pulled her in for quick, nonsense conversations.   - you look beautiful Jennie!   - It’s so nice to see you! Where’s your mother?       Ting! Ting!       Kyungsoo had arrived and bells chimed from somewhere past the dancefloor.       He stalked onto the stage noisilly and hastilly snatched the mic. Dressed in a black tuxedo with a silver dress shirt and tie. His hair gelled back, only leaving ounces of fringe to hang around his perfect structured face. His skin glowing.       “Yo!” he yelled, his eyes wobbling with confusion.   The venue silence as people waited for Kyungsoo’s speech—a long one preferably.       “ I have been blessed with the opportunity to represent all the b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter