Kyungsoo's new Job

Mr Angry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning, Kyungsoo woke up in the guest room to hear to hear loud music vibrating through the walls. Angry, he stumbled out of the large, circular bed, pulled on his dirty pants, then rushed into the sitting room.

 

Lisa, Bam Bam (a semi-friend of Lisa and Jennie's) and some other girl were partying up a storm. They had already gathered a huge pile of takeouts onto the stone, coffee table, and spilled a drink all over the expensive sofa. They were laughing, and jumping from side to side.


Kyungsoo turned from face to face then yelled abruptly, "HYAAAA!"

They stopped and looked at him blankly, gave horrified shrieks, then hurried to turn the music volume down.

"What the hell is going on?” he blasted, inspecting each face furiously, “Where's Monkey girl?!"

Bam Bam moaned and stuffed his hands into his jean pockets, "Monkey who!"

"Wait a moment," gasped Rose, pulling up an orange sleeve and covering with her arm: Bursting into a fit of giggles. "What are you even doing here Kyungsoo?"

Bam Bam slowly glanced from Kyungsoo to the hall-door way, then said, “You didn’t stay the night! Did you?”
"You's woke me up!" snapped Kyungsoo. He pointed to the doorway, "OUT!" he roared.

"Who elected you president of Jennie's mansion?" pouted Rose, who didn’t usually associate herself with Jennie. “We came here to cheer up Jennie because we heard about last night..” she added, though a little awkwardly.

Kyungsoo lips parted to speak, but then a scream echoed from somewhere across the mansion.

There came a rumbling of steps, and just as his first word slipped, Jennie sped into the room. There was barely time to register her entrance. Kyungsoo turned and stared in oblivion as she made for him like a mad cheater. Her bedridden hair flying back. Pink lipstick smothered over her face. Her yellow crop top and black tights dried of alcohol stains
 

His eyes widened and he retreated suddenly. Was she still drunk? Without hesitation, she tackled his body into the ground: For the second time this week, the third time this year and hopefully, the last time of his damned life.

Kyungsoo fumed, inhaling her stinky scent. Lisa's hand covered . BamBam went into shock. And rose retreated several steps.

"You said it was blackmail!" yelled Jennie, her knee's locked at his hot waist, digging him into the soft carpet.

"Please, put that away!" yelled Bam Bam childishly covering his face.

Jennie extended her fist and landed a weak punch on Kyungsoo's face. She couldn't manage a good punch, despite being angry. Kyungsoo pulled up his knee from beneath her, attempting to jump up, but failing drastically.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU SHORTY?!" she screamed at his face.

"I’m not short! You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter