Chapter 13

Hide and Seek

They reached Momo's house after a long ride. Sana couldn't believe what is in front of her eyes. Is this a house or a palace? Even though Sana is a rich  woman, it didn't hide the fact that she didn't expect Momo to be one also.

"Hey, come in." Momo said as she lead the way towards her house.

"You go upstairs then turn left, you will see a door with black paint and a DS on it." Momo said as she made her way to the kitchen to make some snacks for them.

"Uhmm, can I just wait for you?" Sana shyly asked.

"Eh? Why?" Momo confusedly said.

"I'm not that good in directions and I want to wait for you so we can go there together." She said which earned a smile from Momo but she quickly hid it before Sana witness it.

"Oaky, wait for me over there, I'll just cook us some food before practicing." Momo pointed at one of the chair facing the kitchen.

Sana happily obliged Momo as she skips her steps towards the chair and watched Momo cooks something.

It's been 20 minutes when Momo finished what she cooked and prepare the food for them to start eating.

Sana bites from the food and remain speechless so Momo thought that she cooked badly.

"Is it that bad for you to not say anything?" Momo asked as she put down her spoon and looked at the stunned Sana.

"What? No! Who said its bad? It's one of the delicious food I've ever tasted. I didn't know you can cook this great." Sana said and get another bite to be followed by another until nothing remains.

"I thought its bad. Of course you wouldn't know, we are not that close." Momo said which is true. They only got to know each other when they are group together and Momo left.

"Right. " Sana said and they fell into awkward silence until they finished everything and washed it.

"Anyways, do you have an idea what we will perform?" Momo asked as they made their way to her studio.

"Actually I haven't thought of any idea since I don't know what genre can you do." Sana confessed.

"Is that so? Okay then, I know what we will perform." Momo said and search the song in her phone that is connected to the speaker.

"What would it be?" Sana asked Momo.

"Do you know the song V by Jay Park? I choreographed steps on it, I will just try to team it into two. Watch me." Momo said as she positioned herself in the middle to show her choreography.

V, when she poses, she always makes a V
Baby I wanna know what color's your passport
Where are you from?
Your body is sheesh

When the song started, Momo changed into her dancing aura which left Sana mesmerized on her moves. She can't believe that this girl is so great when it comes in dancing. Momo's performance quickly ended with a click.

"Is the choreography good?" Momo asked when she sat beside Sana.

"Yes, its pretty cool. You really excel in dancing, eh?" Sana told Momo.

"Of course, it is my passion. It became my hobby whenever I am bored." Momo said.

"Come on, I'll teach you the other steps first." Momo offered her hand to Sana which she gladly accepts and practice for their performance.

It's almost 11 in the evening when they finished practicing. They didn't noticed the time until someone banged in the door.

"Unnie!" Someone said from behind the door.

"Oh she's here, I forgot." Momo hissed as she walked to the door and opened it to be greeted by a hug of a giant.

"Where have you been?" the girl said, and her eyes fell on the girl beside Momo.

"Sana-unnie?" she is shocked to see Sana who has her eyes widened to the girl infront of her.

"Tzuyu-yah? Waaah you're back!" Sana exclaimed and was supposed to hug Tzuyu but she blocked Sana from doing it.

"Sorry, but Momo-unnie is the only one who I want to hug!" she said and linked her arms to Momo.

"Are you snaking my Momo-unnie?" Tzuyu glared at Sana.
"What? N-No I am not! I'm her partner in dance!" Sana blushed due to the sudden question.

*cough* *cough*

Someone stopped the bickering of the two who seems not to noticed MOmo anymore.

"Unnie are you okay? Do you want me to call Ambulance?" Tzuyu panickly said and was supposed to get her phone when Momo stop her.

"No i'm fine. Set aside, do you know each other?" she asked the two who simply nod at the quaetion.

"They are my friends here unnie, I belonged to their group. But I transferred school because our usiness needs me." Tzuyu explained.

"And I will still be in their group, right Sana-unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes ofcourse, Tzuyu-yah."Sana smiled.

"Wait, what do you mean you will be still in their group?. Don't tell me you'r-" Tzuyu cut Momo's sentence when she exclaimed.

"Yes, I am transferring to your school! We will always be together!" Tzuyu said and hugged Momo again.

I'm doomed. Momo thought.

"Okay, okay. Now I'll go out for a while. I will send Sana home." Momo said and pulled Sana outside.

"No, I'm okay. I'll just wait for a cab." Sana said clearly opposing Momo's offer.

"Do you even know how to wait for a cab?" Momo said which silenced Sana. It's true, Sana doesn't have any idea how to commute, blame her status for that.

"Just let me send you home. It's already dark and its dangerous." Momo said as she went to her car and opened the door for Sana.

"But-" 

"No buts." Momo said in which Sana only followed.

"Good." Momo smiled again and asked Sana her address and drive her home.

At least she isn't spoiled brat huh. Momo thought.

------