Chapter 11

Hide and Seek

The first three weeks of the transferees passed like a blur. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are happy with their class although it seems the others are getting too close for them for something.

Others knew them as the members of Chaos Band so they easily get known in their room and their other batch. Other students even became their fan and are giving gifts, letters and chocolates which they happily accepting but not without getting inspected by their unnies.

"Another letter for you, Chaeng?" Dahyun said as she noticed Chaeyoung's expression.

"Yes, unnie. You know, I'm happy that we have fans on who we are, but this is just our first week and others are following me everywhere." Chaeyoung ranted.

"What? They are also following you? Momo-unnie must know this." Dahyun said as she was supposed to call Momo only to be stopped by Chaeyoung who is holding Dahyun's wrist preventing her to call their unnie.

"Don't. Momo-unnie is busy now don't interrupt her." Chaeyoung said.

"But Momo-unnie said-" Dahyun didn't get to finish her sentence when Chaeyoung stuffed with a bread.

"Don't worry. I'm still fine" Chaeyoung stated.

"Speaking of Momo-unnie, why did she suddenly prepare for her comeback?" Chaeyoung asked Dahyun who is now munching the bread she stuffed.

"Next time, warn me if you will stuff something okay?" Dahyun said.

"And, Momo-unnie is preparing for her comeback because PD-nim said so." Dahyun continued.

"You know, how Momo's director wants spotlight." she added.

"I just wish Momo-unnie leave that director. She is better with our manager." Chaeyoung said.

Momo didn't attend her class now for two weeks and will return in no time. She is busy preparing for her sudden comeback. Momo's director is different from their manager.

Her director is someone who forces Momo to comeback in order to garner more money and fame to collect artists knowing that his artist is successful.

The trio already talked to Momo about this, asking her to leave the director's company but Momo said she has another plan to make.

Being their leader, they trust Momo's secret plan so they just followed what she wanted to do and now she is being tortured with the hectic schedule.

She is the one who wrote this comeback song, the one who compose and produce it. What more? She is the one who is working on its choreography.

The only thing she didn't do is directing it. All in all, she is the one who sustains the company, because of her, the company suddenly blooms like a flower, but like a flower, it will also rot because they don't give it a care.

"Anyway, let's go to Jeongyeon-unnie. I know they are practicing on the performance building." Dahyun invited Chaeyoung who agreed since they don't have anything to do now.
-----------------


"I know she has something to do, but she agreed on practicing by partner and by group and yet she didn't come?" SinB complained about Momo's absence.

"She already said that she can't come. She said we can practice even though she isn't here." Jeongyeon calmed SinB.

It's been two weeks since Momo leave for her comeback and she excused herself with the "personal matter" she needs to finish in Japan.

Momo is in Japan now preparing for her upcoming comeback next month. She also adjusts on the early comeback affecting now her performance in school.

"How can she perform though? I can feel it that she is good in dancing, but how about in catching up?" SinB added.

"You don't know her, she is a fast learner." Jeongyeon smirked.

"Then, let's see how fast she can learn our choreography. I bet she needs a week for that." SinB challenged Jeongyeon who is just smiling.

"Enough guys. Let's practice our group performance now. Let's just teach Momo when she arrives." Jihyo said.

"Sana, are you okay?" Jihyo looked at Sana who is in the corner, thinking deeply.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just worrying about our performance, she said before that she will meet me to discuss our dance but she suddenly vanished." Sana said.

Jeongyeon went to Sana and patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry. She will come in no time and by that, you can slay your performance." Jeongyeon cheered her up for good.

Although they said that the Popular or Aces are cold, when you got to know them or if they are not in public, they can be nice to be with. They somehow pulled out their mask, but not completely.

*knock* *knock*

Jihyo stood up and open the door to be greeted by Dahyun and Chaeyoung bringing snacks with them.

"Uhhm. Hello unnie! We brought some snacks for your group. We know you are all hungry." Dahyun explained as they entered the practice room.

"Thank you Dahyun. " Jihyo let the two enter and positioned herself in the middle to be followed by others.

"Aren't you with Jeongyeon and Momo?" Jackson asked as he recognized the two.

"Yes, we transferred with them. I am Kim Dahyun and this is Son Chaeyoung." Dahyun introduced themselves and bowed in front of them.

"I am Jackson Wang."

"I am Hwang Eunbi"

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you."

"Eh? Aren't you friends with that queen bee peng-" Dahyun didn't finish her sentence when Chaeyoung blocked again.

"What?" Sana asked.

"Umm. Nothing Sana-ssi. Don't mind her." Chaeyoung smiled.

Sana nodded not noticing Jeongyeon who is holding her laugh with the two. Their talks got disturbed by the ringing of Jeongyeon's phone.

"Excuse me. I just need to answer this." Jeongyeon excused herself and went out the room to answer the call.

"Hello Psycho?" Jeongyeon said.

"Idiot. Don't call me that." Momo answered.

"Sorry. Why did you call? Don't you know that they are getting angry with your sudden leave? They also don't know that you are really a fast learner."

"Sorry about that. Don't worry, I'll be back."

"Really? When?"

"Tomorrow. That's why I called. I already finished the shooting and all the recordings. I'll just need to wait for the release and other promotion." 

"That's good. You can just go here in the school if you are not that tired. But if you are, you can have a rest first."

"Okay it depends on my mood. and also, I called to inform you that she's coming with me."

"Who?"

"That emotionless robotic brat."

"Oh, that girl, it's oka- WAIT WHAT?"

"You heard me right. My life is about to end."

"We need to prepare for your life and your favorite dongsaeng, Chaeyoung. You know they don't get along well because of you."

"Yeah, sorry she just can't get away from me. Speaking of the devil, here she comes. I'll go, bye!"

"Bye, just inform me tomorrow."

Jeongyeon sighed as the phone call ended. She returned in their room to be greeted by their laughters.

"Unnie! What took you so long?" Chaeyoung said.

"Psyc- I mean Momo called. She's coming back tomorrow." Jeongyeon informed.

"Really? that's good! I miss her !" Chaeyoung jumped as she heard the news.

"But what made you sigh so heavy?" Dahyun curiously asked.

"The brat is coming with her." 

Uh-Oh. Chaeyoung thought.