Chapter 10

Hide and Seek

When Jeongyeon shouted, all the class became quiet. They are all anticipating Momo's performance because if Jeongyeon slayed on her performance, how will Momo's be? 

All of them are excited since these girls are transferees, they don't have any background about their talents or skills.

Havana ooh nana~

When the music drops, Momo changed in a new aura the others never seen. Even Jihyo is shocked with the sudden change of her aura, from the Cool yet Innocent Momo turned into y Momo.

Mina watched the scene in front of her and she admits to herself that she found her match in dancing. She didn't think that Momo will be this great in dancing, for her sake, this is just an activity and it is her first time seeing her dancing. 

How come she said it to herself that she found her match? She has no idea what's happening right now.

All she knows is that she let go of her breath she didn't know she's holding until Momo posed for her ending.

"Yah!" Mina shouted when Sana screamed at her ear.

"What?" Mina whispered when she noticed that everyone is now sitting and are all looking at her weirdly.

"I've been calling you for how many times. It seems you spaced out." Sana returned at her position and listened to what their professor is saying.

I spaced out? All I know is that I am watching Momo's hot performan- Wait what am I thinking?!

Mina shook her head that didn't go unnoticed by Sana who is now weirdly looking at her.

What happened to her? Sana thought.

"As what I am saying, all of you are good. Especially these two transferees, I didn't expect the two of you to be great in dancing, I'm looking forward for your next performances." Mr. Lee praised the two who are now smiling because of the compliment they received.

Momo immediately hid her smile when she noticed that everyone is looking at her, especially this certain girl who seems spacing out.

"For this, I'll give you your project. You'll perform your own choreography. I'll group you with two members." Mr. Lee said as he prepared his record to group his class.

"I want to be Momo's partner!"

"Me too!"

"If not Momo, then I'll want Jeongyeon instead!"

"Yes! Momo, Jeongyeon and our 4 aces, I want to be with them!"

Momo wished that her partner will be easy to handle. The choreography won't be the stress to her, she can even do it in half day. 

"Everyone, quiet! I have here now the groups. I already partnered you. "

"This project will be different. Each group will be having 6 members, but you will perform by 2. The only thing here is that, it will look like a presentation. Each group must have their own choreography and will have their performance as a group , Okay?" Mr. Lee continued which earned some grunts to other students.

This is the only time that this project happened, maybe Mr. Lee enjoyed the performance a while ago.

"Mark and Youngjae, Jisoo and Jennie, Mina and Nayeon. You'll be the Group A."

"For Group B, Jihyo and Jeongyeon,Jackson and SinB  , Momo and Sana." 

Momo didn't hear the others group after them since she searched all the members that she belonged. Jihyo went on her side and point out their members.

"That's all, I'll give the rest of the time to get to know each member." Mr. Lee stood up to leave.

"Mr. Lee! When will be the performance?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh, it will be next month." Mr. Lee said and leave his class.

"Woah. I love my group mates!" Jackson shouted as he is proud with his group mates.

"Hyung, don't shout and please introduce yourself first." Jihyo warned.

"Sorry. As what Jihyo said, I am Jackson Wang." Jackson introduced.

"I am Hwang Eunbi, but you can call me SinB." SinB followed Jackson's introduction.

“I am Yoo Jeongyeon.”

“Park Jihyo everyone.” Jihyo said

“Yeah, we all know you. I‘m not interested in you” Jackson butted in but immediately shut up when Jihyo glared at him.

“Minatozaki Sana.” Sana said. 

Everyone is now looking at Momo who seems not interested on their introduction.

“Yah! It’s your turn.” Jeongyeon pinched her.

Momo glared at her before introducing herself.

“Hirai Momo.” She said.

“Do you have a boyfriend? Can I be one?” Jackson interrupted.

Jihyo smacked him and Jeongyeon hold her laugh when she heard the sudden confession because she knows what Momo will say.

“I’m not interested in you.” Momo said as what Jeongyeon expected.

Jihyo laughed at Momo’s comment to Jackson.

“Don’t worry Momo, he is just joking. Don’t mind him.” Jihyo said to Momo who nodded her head.

“Back to the topic, we need to formulate what we will perform. We’ll do schedule for us to meet.” Jihyo said.

“I suggest we’ll have separate meeting as a group and as a partners.” Jeongyeon suggested.

“Like Wednesday to Friday for group meet-ups then the rest will be the choice of the partners.” Jeongyeon added.

“Okay, who’s in for Jeongyeon’s suggestion?” Jihyo asked.

Everyone seems to be in an agreement when they are all raising their hands, visibly accepting Jeongyeon’s suggestion.

“Okay, we’ll meet Wednesday to Friday then its up to the partners when will their practice will be.” Jihyo said ending their meeting for today.

Momo started to leave when someone called her.

"Momo-ssi!" someone called so Momo turned around to look at the person.

"Uhhm. We're partners, right?" Sana said.

"Err, yes we are. Why?" Momo answered.

"Can I meet you tomorrow after class?" Sana asked which made Momo raised her eyebrows.

"Uhh, I mean since we are partners so we can talk about our meetings, but if you don't wan-" Sana started to ramble, she doesn't know but she suddenly feel awkward with Momo. 

She never been awkward with others before. She is the friendly type of person but somehow cold. She easily get along with others when they first meet but she feels odd being with this Momo and her.

"Sure." Momo cutted in.

"Eh?" Sana being Sana answered.

"I said, I'll meet you tomorrow." Momo said and leave together with Jeongyeon and Jihyo who are waiting outside.

"Okay, see you." Sana said before Momo leave her sight.

This girl is interesting. Sana thought.

--------

Okay so, the point of view may differ in every updates. I want others to have a screen time for their thoughts. Thanks for subscribing and upvoting!

See you next update!