Chapter 5

Hide and Seek

The conference is already done and they just talked on their concert’s outcome and if they are planning something in Korea no w that they have returned. So Jeongyeon just said that they really don’t have any projects to do but they will upload videos randomly if they recorded one.

Momo didn’t talk much because she is starting to get dizzy due to the camera flashes including their fans who are wildly waiting outside their company who are now visible and loud making it hard to go out when the conference is done so they waited for an hour for them to have some peace going out.

It’s already 7 in the evening so they decided to perform in HM Café beside the HM Studio which is owned by Momo herself. But the others don’t know who she is, only the staffs. The HM Studio is famous for the fans since many idols are coming here to practice with their “choreographer” who is Momo, and they are also recording songs here. Overall, this studio looks like a company also with all the idols going here and also the producers. 

Momo sometimes go in the café and help the other staffs whenever she is bored or just wanted to enjoy the peacefulness.

The café is a cool-nerdy type 2 storey café. The café in the morning is so calm, you can read different genres of books or any literary papers with a refreshingly calm music playing on the speaker. In the evening, the set-up of the café is like a party type. A stage is set-up in front of the seats with a dance floor beside it. The counter is on the opposite side of the dance floor. There are djs who are blasting songs whenever the Chaos Band won’t perform, Momo is a do herself but plays only if she likes to or if her closed ones are present.

The Chaos Band is also the THS Crew, what differs is that they aren’t wearing masks. They are performing with their real self so they really enjoyed whenever they played. The band is composed of Jeongyeon as the vocalist, Momo is the guitarist, keyboard for Dahyun and drums for Chaeyoung. But as talented as they are, Chaeyoung can take part for keyboard, Jeongyeon and Dahyun for guitar and Momo for all of it as expected.

One of the servers is Minho, but they called him as Lee Know, a bartender at HM Café who entertains you to the point that you will stay on your seat, eager to hear his stories alongside with his bundles.

If you ever had the nerve to laugh over his bundles, he will do unexpected things opposite to his visual where you will run outside due to fear.

Minho was in his early twenties, his uniform today is tattered jeans and a black shirt that reads NINE OR NONE.

The café was crowded and Momo spotted a bunch of students from their school clustered around Minho with his co-worker, Seungmin.  The four passed by there and nod at their two dongsaengs who greeted them back. They went backstage to prepare for their performance. They missed this considering that they didn’t visit the café for half a year already.

The DJ his mic to announce this most awaited comeback of their favorite band.

“Good Evening everyone! What a lucky night we have here. I know other customers are waiting for this time to come, returning here time to time to just see these faces perform on the stage.” The DJ said, the customers are all shouting as they got the hint, that their favorite band will perform.

“Okay I know you are all excited. So for everyone let’s welcome the Chaos Band!” Cheers and claps erupted from the crowd. The new customers are all looking at the stage to see the “band” they are all anticipating.

The stage got its spotlight, showing the four ladies in their own places.
“Good evening everyone! It’s good to be back. We are the Chaos Band and we will perform “Congratulations”, please enjoy!” Jeongyeon said and started singing followed by the three who are playing instruments.

“Waaaaaah! Momo you’re so cool!”
“Jeongyeon, are you sure you’re not an angel?!”
“Chaeyoung, Dahyun I LOVE YOU!”
“Hirai! Marry me!”
“Momo, sing please!”

The café is now on its alive state. Cheering loudly as the four are engrossed on their performance. It is like a fan meeting of an idol groups or a performance in some music shows due to the cheers and sing along to the songs they are performing.

The door jingled signaling a customer had entered. A girl about in her early twenties entered gracefully and had a very gorgeous face, her presence caught the others’ attention but later re the performance since others recognized the newcomer as a regular.

The customer was supposed to go on the counter but she hears the shouts and looked at the stage and widened her eyes seeing the Chaos Band who returned.

Noticing the familiar band she waited for a long time, she sat down alone at the back part of the seats, which is her favorite spot because it is a great seat to view the stage on where the band is performing.

She ordered her drinks and watched the band performs, admiring the guitarist on her serious expression but shows enjoyment.

“You’re still beautiful, Hirai. I miss your band.” the girl smiled looking at her phone wallpaper which is Momo playing her guitar that she took the first time she saw Momo performing here.

 

-------

 

Guys, sorry for the long wait! My laptop is broken and it's still recovering hahaha. I tried to update but luck isn't on my side, the chapters I typed has been deleted so I write a new one.Sorry if this is a lame chapter, but I'll try my best to update new chapter, definitely will show Mina already since I focus too much to Momo's side.

Anyway, DTNA is near~ Another bop coming!