Chapter 12

Hide and Seek

Months have passed since they last time they have seen Momo. And the talk to Momo that she will arrive "tomorrow" didn't come.  Jihyo is now worried since Momo's absence took a long time but Jeongyeon reassured her that she just needs to finish up something.

Momo's PD didn't allow her when she was about to get ready to her flight. He said that she still needs to stay and practice hard although they know that she is already the best. That's what Momo hates about, she already called Jeongyeon that day that she will go home.

She is also worried about her partner though she won't admit it. She felt guilty when they didn't meet when Sana told her that they will meet after class and now she is not present in any of their practices.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo decided the dance that their group will perform. They will perform "Keeping your head up" which is choreographed by Momo in one of the famous dance studio in Korea that she runs.

They are now in the practice room again with SinB complaining about their missing member who at first they thought would be their ace. They only have 1 week left until their performance and Sana doesn't have any choreography yet because she can't think what dance will she and Momo be great. But Jeongyeon didn't hear any complain from her. She just nods whenever Jeongyeon tells her that Momo will come soon.

They also now memorized the choreography without Momo, each team already have their performances ready except Sana's and that what Jeongyeon worries about.

Although she knows that Momo is a fast-learner, it doesn't hide the fact that Sana also lacks of time to practice, she is a great dancer but Jeongyeon can't seem to know if she can learn fast in a week. Their practiced for today reached at 6:30 in the evening. 

Jeongyeon stayed in the studio to rest and to think about something. She decided to message Momo about this problem. Although Sana is a friend of that Myoui, she is kind and soft which is far from what are rumored.

To: PeachyAce

Hey Mo, when will you come back?

It only took 5 minutes for Jeongyeon to receive a message from Momo. She quickly fished out her phone from her pocket and read the message.

From: PeachyAce
I'll be back soon, why? Any problem?

From: Jeongstrich
Yes, you idiot!

From: PeachyAce
Ehh? Whaaat?

From: Jeongstrich
Incase you forgot, our performance is only 1 week left, we already have our group performance and partners except Sana and you. I'm getting worried about her you know. I'm not hearing any complains from her so I don't know what's on her mind.

From: PeachyAce
Oh, sht. I forgot about that. Okay okay, I'll be back as soon as possible.

From: Jeongstrich
You said that. Don't make us wait bro.

From: PeachyAce
Got it.

Jeongyeon sighed, hoping that Momo will really return soon. 

A day passed by and they are in the studio again practicing. Jihyo decided taht they should have a break first and so Jackson and others went out to buy their food. Jeongyeon went to Momo's office to refreshen herself and returned quickly on the practice room.

As soon as she came back to the practice room which is in Momo's studio (she said they rented it out), she is met by Sana's baffled cries. She immediately went to her side and asked what is wrong.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jeongyeon said as she rubs Sana's back.

"Will I pass the performance? We still haven't practice even a little step. I don't know what to do." Sana cried but is becoming calm as Jeongyeon soothes her.

"Don't worry, we will pass the performance." someone said which is definitely not Jeongyeon's voice.

Sana stopped crying and looked to see who talked, and her eyes widened because of the girl in front of her. She immediately wipes her tears on her cheeks.

"You are back Mo!" Jeongyeon said as she recognized those voice.

Jeongyeon went to Momo and patted her back same thing Momo did.

" Yes I am, so let's practice?" Momo said.

"Momoooo!" Jihyo said as she entered the room and saw Momo. She ran to her and hugged her which surprised the older girl.

"Oh, sorry." Jihyo said when she realized what she did.

"It's okay. I'm gone for long that wouldn't surprise me." Momo smiled and Jeongyeon loves seeing their ace slowly melting with the help of the god in front of her.

"Finally you are here. Let's get to know how fast can you learn this dance. We've practiced it for almost a month and you will practice this for a week? No less than a week." SinB smirked clearly challenging Momo who is holding her laugh to the statement.

"Hey, that's enough. Let's start now. Momo are you okay if you practice right away?" Jihyo calmed the two before it got worse.

"Yes, I'm definitely okay since I will practice this for only a week." Momo smirked as she looked at SinB.

Momo sat first in front to watch her group perform their group dance, and to learn the steps. Unknown to them, Momo already knew it and only need to study her positions. Performance started and Momo focused on the positions and possible change of steps incase that is not good to watch.

After two performance, they let Momo join to "follow" them. As the music started, Momo became serious and dance along with her group which shocked the others because as they looked in the mirror, you wouldn't know that Momo just joined them today. It's as if Momo has been with them for a long time.

SinB knew that what she said backfired to her. Momo is a great dancer, and a professional one she can say. Jihyo is also shocked about it. Who wouldn't get shock when someone memorize the choreography of whole music with just watching 2 performance? 

Practice, practice and it came to stopped. They packed their things up, and rested for a little before going home.

"I didn't know you are that great, Momo." SinB said to Momo.

"You are a blast bro!" Jackson shouted which earned a smack from Jihyo.

"I agree with them Momo, you are really a great and professional one." Jihyo praised Momo shyly as she ducked down to avoid seeing her red cheeks.

"Thank you." is all what Momo said.

"Okay, okay. That's the end for today. Let's all go home." Jihyo clapped .

"Bye guys!" Jihyo, Jackson and SinB said.

Jeongyeon leave and went to HM's cafe to have a snacks leaving Momo and Sana alone. 

"I'm sorry if I'm gone for a long time." Momo apologized which is rear for her to do.

"U-uh its okay! Don't worry about it." Sana said as she waved her hands.

"Come on." Momo stand up and offered her hand to Sana.

"Eh? Where?" Sana confusedly said.

"Let's practice." Momo said as she bring them to her car and entered the driver's seat.

"Then, why did we get out of the studio? Jeongyeon rented it so it's okay." Sana said as she sat in the passenger's seat.

"I can't focus on the studio. And we have a lot to catch up." Momo said as she drives her car.

"Then where are we going to practice?" Sana said slowly getting comfortable at her position.

"My house." Momo said.

And that's it. 

If the other crew knew that she will bring someone to her house, they will definitely . Why? 

Because Hirai Momo never invite someone to her house except the crew.

Momo doesn't know, but she suddenly feel the act of helping Sana after she saw her .

She doesn't know why she is doing it.

She just feel comfortable around Sana.