Chapter 8

Hide and Seek

It's the third day of the class and Mina could not think of anything that might happen today. She went to her class bringing the lunchbox of Momo. She went inside the room and immediately got mobbed by her fans waiting in her room asking where she had been yesterday.

"Mina! Where did you go yesterday?"

"Mina, are you okay?"

"Did you go to hospital?"

"How are you now?"

Many concerns flagged Mina and all she did was to snob them. She doesn't give a care about them. Momo who is sitting in her place already saw the scenario that happened in front of her and it hits her nerves.

She doesn't liked it when someone doesn't care about other's welfare when all they do is to ask for her condition, all they show are concerns but all they got are nothing. Mina passed by like she doesn't see them and continued to go to her place and sat down.

Her friends, Sana and Nayeon visited her yesterday and they are the one who helped her go home when she is already fine to walk her feet.

Mina is planning to return the lunchbox to Momo when their teacher came so she has nothing to do but to stay on her seat.

----
 
It's break time and Jihyo suddenly needs to fix something in the office so she went to Momo to excuse herself.

"Hey guys, I can't join you today. Something came up and I need to go to the office. My other members are all busy so I am the only one who can go there." Jihyo excused herself to the Jeongyeon and Momo.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Momo stopped Jihyo so she can join her.

"What? No, I can do this. It's your free time." Jihyo shook her head not liking the idea of Momo not taking her break time.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine with it. Maybe I can help you with those works also." Momo said.

"Yes, Jihyo. I agree with Momo, she can help you with that." Jeongyeon added.

So Jihyo had no choice but to accept Momo's offer.

"Okay, come on. I'll just pay you back for this." Jihyo smiled to them. She is thankful that someone initiate to help her.

Jihyo and Momo went outside the classroom to go the office leaving Mina with Momo's lunchbox again.

It turns out that the works Jihyo needs to do is Momo's forte when it come to filing a paper works. Jihyo is so shocked when she saw how fast Momo works. It seems that Momo is professional in terms of this. 

She wonders if Momo owns something that requires these types of paper works. Maybe not, she is too young to be a CEO for Jihyo's perspective.

They finished working before lunch. If Momo didn't help Jihyo maybe she will finish it by their dismissal time or even taking an overtime.

"Thank you for helping me, Momo." Jihyo smiled at Momo who is drinking the juice Jihyo treated to her.

"It's nothing. Just tell us if you need us. We have time, at least, if you want company." Momo said as she leads the way to their room.

"Oh, Ms. Park, and err, Ms. Hirai? Where did you go?" Mr. Kim asked the two who just got to his class.

"We're sorry Mr. Kim. Something came up in the office and I need to fix it so Momo helped me with the paper works." Jihyo explained.

"Momo helped you? Oh, I didn't know you have that in you Ms. Hirai. Paper works are hard to finish in time especially at your age. Anyway, you can sit now." Mr. Kim said.

"Thank you Sir." Momo and Jihyo bowed before taking their seats and listened to their teacher.

"As I am saying, the clubs are already opening soon. I advise you to think about where to join carefully. You can join multiple clubs but at least you know to handle time management. That's all for today. Good Day Class." Mr. Kim bids his goodbye and went outside the room leaving the students planning about their preferred clubs.

"Are you planning to join dance club, Peach?" Jeongyeon whispered to Momo earning a smack from her.

"Are you crazy? Don't say my name out of nowhere. And of course, I'll join it, where do I excel other than that?" Momo asked Jeongyeon who is rubbing her head from the smack she received.

"Everything. "She said.

"I'm not excelling in everything you idiot." Momo looked at the clubs in the board. There are many clubs for her to choose. She can even join the journalism club for her specified category, but she eyed the three clubs that earned her attention.

Dance Club, Production which includes composing and arranging, volleyball Club? 

Interesting, huh?

"Yah Jeongyeon! Want to join volleyball club?" Momo asked Jeongyeon who is busy talking to Jihyo.

"Sure. Thought you wouldn't ask me." Jeongyeon smirked.

"Let's tell the two later so we can all join." Jeongyeon nodded and stand up when the bell rang.

"Come on, let's eaaat!" She shouted and lead the way earning a laugh \Momo who is behind the Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

The two are busy talking to each other that they didn't noticed Momo is not following behind them anymore.

Momo is shocked when suddenly someone pulled her to other room, she is to ready to punch whoever it isif he plan to harass her when she realized it was Mina who pulled her.

"Why did you brought me here?" Momo is curious. 

"I just need to return this." Mina gave the lunchbox to Momo and was supposed to leave when Momo remembered something.

"Wait!" Mina stopped at her tracks and looked back at Momo who called her.

"What?" 

"Why did you snob the people a while ago? They are just concern for you and you act like they are invisible." Momo said slightly angry as she remembered the scene a while ago on how the people got disappointed when Mina didn't talk to them.

"You shut up Momo. It's none of your business!" Mina shouted and realized it only when Momo is clearly pissed at her.

"Right. Thank you for this huh? So much." Momo raised the lunchbox and sarcastically thanked Mina. She is pissed at Mina.

Who does she think she is?

Mina realized what she did. She is supposed to thank Momo for what she did yesterday but she shut her up. Well, she boiled up when Momo talked about her fans who are "concern" for her when she knows that they do that to earn fame. 

Mina felt guilty but then having her high pride, she decided to let it pass for now. She is supposed to be cold. Why show guilt for someone who she really didn't know personally? But she has other reason.

On the other hand, Momo go to the cafeteria after she stormed out. She looked for her friends and saw them at the right corner of the cafeteria happily eating.

She ordered her lunch and made her way to her friends who saw her approaching.

"Unnie, where did you go? Jeongyeon unnie said you suddenly disappeared on your way here." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't worry Chaeng, I just went to the bathroom." Momo patted Chaeyoung's head before sitting down and started eating but not without noticing Mina looking at her, who is at the corner with her friends.