Chapter 15

Hide and Seek

Dahyun and Chaeyoung have been busy in their class. They are tasked to perform and showcase the talent they want to show. Luckily, they are the partners as their classmates requested to their teacher that it will be by friends, so their teacher said that it will be by friends.

Other groups consist at least 4-5 members. Many wants to add the two in their group since they are transferees, some doesn't want since they don't have any idea how these two performs. So in the end, the two of them are partners and are deciding what to do.

"How about we do an eagle dance? That will catch their attention!" Dahyun suggested but Chaeyoung only pinched her.

"Unnie! Let's be serious. Others don't want to be in our group since they thought we would be useless. Let's at least point to them that they are wrong." Chaeyoung said which made Dahyun serious. One thing that Dahyun knows about Chaeyoung is that she wants to show who she really is but without the expectations of the others. But these comments made Chaeyoung sad and that's what Dahyun hates.

"It's their loss that they didn't team up to us." Dahyun said.

"How about we sing? We can play the instruments." Dahyun suggested.

"That would be good. What song will we use?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Something that would be refreshing and they wouldn't expect from us."  Dahyun said.

The two of them are thinking deeply so they didn't notice the presence of their unnies coming their way.

"Hey maknaes! What brings you to space out?" Jeongyeon said as she put her arms on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"We are thinking of the song we will play on our showcase." Dahyun said.

"Showcase?" Momo asked.

"Yes unnie. Our teacher decided to do a showcase of our class to know our capabilities. Luckily, dubu-unnie and I are in a group so we decided to do a duet." Chaeyoung explained.

"How about you sing Dream by Suzy-unnie and Baekhyun-ssi? That would suit the two of you. Chaeyoung can play the guitar, then piano for Dahyun." Momo suggested as she bites the bread she has.

"That would be good." Jeongyeon agreed.

"Okay, thanks bunnies! Dahyun, what do you think?" Chaeyoung asked Dahyun.

"Well, who would oppose the suggestion of the big hit?" Dahyun said pertaining to Momo who is busy eating her snacks.

"Okay then, we'll practice every after class, where?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Just use my studio so you will be safe." Momo said which earned a yes from their maknaes.

The bell rings signifying that the break is done and so, they stood up and went to their perspective room.

The maknaes are happily walking to their room when someone called them.

"Hey!" Someon said.

Chaeyoung froze on her spot, clearly knows who the owner of the voice is. Dahyun look at her back and greeted the person who called them.

"Oh tzuyu! HI there! Going to the room?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes I am, but I saw you two coming from the cafeteria so I followed you. I also saw Momo-unnie, what did she say to you Chaeyoung-unnie?" Tzuyu said with her usual poker face.

"Nothing. We just talked about our showcase." Chaeyoung said, she isn't scared but she is just nervous on this girl's ambiance.

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung nodded.

"Okay, good luck for your showcase. Let's go." Tzuyu said and went to their classroom.

Tzuyu won't go to the showcase since she has an appointment at that day so she is excused, and also the teacher already knows her.

The three of them went to their room and as usual, eyes are all on them, some whispers and squeals can be heard. Tzuyu is getting irritated with the noise in their room so she glared. Their classmates immediately looked away but some squeals more as they got noticed by Tzuyu.

-----
It's already lunch time and as the three headed to the cafeteria where their unnies are waiting, Nayeon blocked them to talk to Tzuyu.

"Hey tzu. Welcome back! How about we catch up on our usual place?" Nayeon asked not noticing the presence of the two beside the giant.

"Hm. Okay, but don't call me Tzu. Someone already calls me that, and she will be the only one." Tzuyu said and followed Nayeon after bidding goodbye to the two.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are left walking to the cafeteria.

"So, Tzuyu are friends with them?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"Maybe? Let's ask Momo-unnie since she is close to that giant." Dahyun said. They saw Momo, Jeongyeon and Jihyo talking at the side part cafeteria.

"Hey Dahyun and Chaeyoung!" Jihyo greeted them, followed by Jeongyeon and Momo.

"Unnie! Is Tzuyu close with those girls that are friend with that Myoui?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes they are. She said that she is in their group before." Momo said.

"You mean Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes unnie. You know her?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, just like what Momo said, she belongs to the Populars but suddenly leave to fix something." Jihyo said.

"Oh, that's one hella small world we have." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung is right. Such a small world for Tzuyu to be friends to the one who always irritate Momo because of the girl's attitude. Such a small world for them to have Tzuyu as their friend.

They are now eating when a someone coughed from behind earning thier attention. They looked on whoever it is but got shocked when they saw who it is.

Mina is standing in front of them, clearly pissed with the attention she got from others. Who wouldn't want to look on a living piece of art?

"Why are you here?" Jihyo asked.

"Don't worry. I'm not here for you Pres. " Mina replied.

"If not me, who?" Jihyo asked again.

"I need Momo." She said that choke the drinking Jeongyeon.

"What?" 

"You heard me, I need to talk to Momo so if you'll excuse me, can I have Momo for a moment?" She said.

"If she wants. But if not, you leave. We are not here to have a fight. " Jihyo warned.

"Chill, I know my limits Park." Mina said.

"Enough with that. What do you want Myoui?" Momo asked.

"Oh, such a nice greetings!" Mina sarcastically said.

"Spit. it.out" Momo said.

Mina suddenly got serious because of Momo's voice. She realized her true intentions, so she straightened herself.

"Not here, let's go at the corner." Mina said and went to the corner with Momo following her from behind.

"Make it fast." Momo said.

They reached the corner and Momo asked what is it about.

"I'm sorry." Mina said and leaves Momo confused.

It took Momo few minutes before regaining her focus and went back to her friends.

"What's that all about?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Well, Mina apologized to me."

"WHAT?! SHE APOLOGIZED TO YOU? WHY?" Jeongyeon bombarded her question but Momo manage to understand and managed to answer the questions.

"That's shocking. Mna never apologize before." JIhyo confusedly said.

"I don't know. She just said sorry and left me.

"Maybe she'd done something that needs your forgiveness." Jihyo suggested.

"Whatever that be, you better be careful." Jeongyeon said.

Why did she apologize to me? Momo thought.