Chapter 19

Hide and Seek

After the performance, THS went to the lounge room inside the principal's office for them to talk about what happened to Momo and for the DubChaeng to announce something.

Momo is slightly limping towards the office since the pain suddenly strucked in her knees. Jeongyeon, noticing this, quickly help Momo so she gets Momo's arm and wrapped it around her shoulder so Momo can have a support while walking.

Momo smiled at Jeongyeon who returned it while rolling her eyes. They reached the office in no time so Jeongyeon help Momo sit in their couch while Dahyun gets something for them to drink and eat.

"So, care to explain why Mina was with you a while ago?" Jeongyeon immediately asked when Dahyun came with the snacks in her hands, followed by Chaeyoung who is bringing the drinks.

"Straight to the point, eh?" Momo said. 

"We need to talk about it already so you can rest, pabo!" Jeongyeon smacked Momo who is shocked with the attack.

"Okay okay! I wasn't supposed to be like this. I thought I saw her walking with someone entering an alley, but then I realized that she's being forced. I think of calling someone because I don't want to mess with her but I saw the man who forced her, and I lose it." Momo said, her fist clenching as she told what happened.

Flashback

Momo was walking towards her car to go to school when she saw Mina entering an alley with someone. She doesn't even care about that so she proceeds to walk but then she heard Mina shouting and she realized that she is being forced. She looked around to ask someone to help Mina since she's not in the mood for it and she's getting late for their performance.

She decided to approach this man in the waiting shed when she saw the man who is forcing Mina with him and that man is the one she hated from the past.
She immediately followed them in an alley and then she saw Vernon harrassing Mina. Not waiting any longer, she ran towards them and punched Vernon straight on the face.

Mina is shocked to see Momo infront of her, but sensing that she is already safe, she hid behind Momo.

"Oh, it's you Hirai! Long time no see. How's Dahyun?" Vernon smirked as he wiped the blood on his lips.

" off, Vernon. You don't have the right to say her name!" Momo shouted. She is trying to calm herself before she lose it but what Vernon said made her lose herself.

"Well, I only want to say the name of that girl who is head over heels to me. I should have slept with her before I left her but she is so innocent and so clean. Should have dirtied her huh? Her whit--" he was cutted of by Momo who launched her fist again towards Vernon's face.

"You ing bastard! You will rot in hell. Don't you dare talk about Dahyun like that! She loved you,! We entrusted her to you but then you just used her while waiting for your ex?!" Every word she says, she lands a punch on Vernon who stood up and fight back.

Although Momo is a good fighter, Vernon is still a man, and it's a fist fight so Momo received a punch also but not that hard. She wants to thank her friends for taking her to Taekwondo class.

When she saw Vernon getting tired, she turned around and walk away with Mina following her. But what she didn't expect was Vernon getting up, and holding a pipe which he lands on Momo's knee making her falls down. 

Despite being hurt, she tried to get up and kick Vernon's face, knocking him off the ground. She called her boys to get and deal with Vernon and she walks towards her car.

"What are you waiting for Myoui? Hop on, I don't want to be late for the performance." Momo said as she entered her car. Mina hearing this, immediately sat in the shotgun and Momo drove them to school.

End of Flashback

When Momo finished talking, she was met with a hug from Dahyun who is already crying.

"Yah, why are you crying?" Momo asked as she returned the hug and Dahyun's hair.

"Unnie! You shouldn't have fight him! Look what happened to you now." Dahyun said between her sob.

"Well, he deserved it. And I didn't have the time before to do that to him. I had my schedule that time even if I want to fly from US to here to kill him, time doesn't allow me to." Momo explained. She just wanted to take revenge on Vernon since he left Dahyun when Momo is in the US for her comeback.

"And, don't cry. It's not like I can't walk right? Shhh. Everything's fine dub." Momo said.

"Yah! Enough with the drama. But, Mina with Vernon? Are they close? Oh. Din't tell me she's the ex?!" Jeongyeon exclaimed which made Dahyun remembered something.

"I think yes. That time, I saw Vernon's wallpaper and as I remembered today, the girl in the picture looks lik Mina." Dahyun said, who is now beside Chaeyoung who is comforting her.

"Tss. I shouldn't have saved that witch." Momo said.

"But atleast, you did your best. You still save other people. If you left her there, who knows what will happened to her, right? You may not have a good terms with her, but that's still a help." Chaeyoung said.

"Okay okay, Momo you should have a check up. Now, Dahyun, what do you want to talk about?" Jeongyeon asked Dahyun about her announcement.

"Regarding that! Our professor in music, recognized Chaeyound and I, and he offered us to play as Chaos in the upcoming presentation!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Really? Then we need to practice for that! Are you all in?" Jeongyeon asked earning nods from the girls. 

"That settled this. Let's go home." Jeongyeon stood up and offered her hand to Momo who swatted it away.

"Im not old, Yoo." Momo said which made Jeongyeon and the maknaes laughed.

Jeongyeon and the maknaes went to the opposite side of Momo since Jeongyeon brought her car, making Momo walk alone in the parking lot.

Getting near her car, she noticed someone waiting beside it. She saw Mina beside her car and decided to ignore her since she doesn't have something to do with Mina. She was supposed to enter her car when Mina held her wrist stopping her.

"Thank you for saving me a while ago. Are you perhaps uhmm, okay? Because of me, you get yourself injured." Mina shyly asked.

Momo removed Mina's hand from her and looked at her in the eye.

"Don't think highly of yourself. I didn't do it for you, that bastard owns me something." Momo said and entered her car and drove away leaving Mina behind.

--------

Momo woke up from the pain in her knees. She looked at the time and realized that she will get late for the school. She tried to get up but pain throbbed in her knees and she cried in pain.

She called her doctor and ash him to go to her house for the check up. Her doctor came in no time and checked Momo immediately.

"Sad to say, but you fractured your bones from something. Are you perhaps got hit by a hard object?" Her doctor said and she nodded.

"It's a pipe, doc." Momo answered.

"Then that explains the damage on your knees, it will take up atleast two weeks to heal and I advised you to take medicine and have a weekly check up so we can treat you. That's all Ms. Hirai, I'm going." Her doctor said and left.

Momo called her agency and explained her situation. The agency came up with the decision to postpone her comeback so Momo got nothing to do but to agree with them.

Few hours later, her agency posted on her sns accounts, announcing her postponed comeback due to health issue that is need to be treated immediately.

Her fans responded quickly, wishing her a good rest and all. Her friends visits her every after their class to talk about what she missed.

It's been almost two weeks since she last went to school because of her injury which is getting better as time passes by.

-------

Meanwhile in their school, the clubs officially opens and are now accepting tryouts. Even wuthout Momo, the three did a try out in volleyball and showed a good game which made them accepted by the coach and captain. After the try outs, Jeongyeon excused herself and talked to the coach and the captain, trying to persuade them to accept Momo in their team.

"Coach, trust me! Momo is really good in this game. What we showed you a while ago doesn't compete to her." Jeongyeon said.

Although the coach is not yet sure, seeing Jeongyeon being serious in getting Momo in the team made him accept the offer and added Momo in the team.

The next day, Momo's knees are already fine, so she went to school. Being confined in her house made her so bored. She went to the recording room to try out in the producing club.

The club announces that they need to pass a sample of their works within three hours. Momo smiled as she decided to used her works, and finished it within one hour making the club members shocked with her speed so they listened to it and it's was far from being an average producer, they immediately accepted Momo in to their club.

"We are in the volleyball team, Mo. I talked to the coach to add you and he said yes." Jeongyeon said as they are having their lunch in the cafeteria.

"Then that's okay. But I think they still doubt my skills, right?" Jeongyeon nods with Momo's question.

"I think so, when I said it, their expressions are far from believing me." Jeongyeon laughed.

While they are eating their lunch, one professor came to them.

"Hello girls. I recognized all of you, you are Chaos, right? I suggest you go to our Performing Club later after your lunch ends. It's in the music room, the instruments are already prepared and you just need to perform infront of the members." The professor offered to them.

"Thank you for the offer, sir. We'll think about it. " Momo said and smiled to their professor.

"Okay, I'll expect you there, girls!" Their professor said and left them in thoughts.

"So? Are we going to do try out?" Dahyun said.

"Do you all want to? I'm fine with it, as long as I won't sing." Momo said.

"Yes!" The three said and with that, they decided to do try out.

They made their way to the music room and introduced themselves infront of everyone. Some members also recognized them and are excited to see them perform.

They performed "You Were Beautiful", Momo did the drums, Dahyun did the keyboard, and guitars for Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung who stand as the vocals.

The members watched the performance in awe, some of them even took video and uploaded it with a caption, "Guess who auditioned in our club?" 

They were easily accepted by the members and they are also happy since they got to perform again.

--------

"Oh, the transferees auditioned in the performing club? Beats me, Hirai won't sing. Can she even sing?" Mina laughed when they heard about the news. 

"Hey Mina, your thorns are showing again. She just saved you from Vernon and you're still bullying her?" Sana said.

"Well, that doesn't hide the fact that she mess with me before. And for Vernon, she said she didn't do it for me." Mina explained.

"Atleast be grateful, you decided to meet with your ex since he said he will tell you something and what did he do? He tried to touch you." Sana added.

"I already said my thanks, she doesn't accept it. So I did my part, and why are you defending her?" Mina asked. Nayeon who is busy eating decided not to in with their topic and proceeds in her business.

"She was my partner before, and just so you know, she's kind." Sana explained.

"Tsk. Kind my , anyway, let's not talk about them. Let's go to our next class, girls." Mina stood up and grabbed her things before going to their respected room.