Chapter 1

Hide and Seek

Hide. 

That's what we are doing every time some fans bothered us knowing that they might have caught a glimpse of us. They followed us everywhere we go making us be careful to reveal ourselves. 

We, The Hype SKY Crew, are masked dancers, when I say masked dancers, we are known as great dancers who are wearing a mask. Each one of us have a personalized mask based on our taste.  

Why are we wearing mask? 

In case you wonder, we are wearing a mask to hide our real identity why? Because it is much better in social life if you just live in a normal way, not that when we are wearing our mask, we feel like we are idols, fans here, shouts there, camera flash are everywhere. 

Our team is managed by Park Jinyoung also known as JYP, who owns and supervised the famous school, JYP Academy. The reason why we are hiding now is because we got a sudden call from him to go at his academy as we will discuss something important. 

Well, if he said its important, sometimes he mean it so we went out of our studio forgetting that we are still wearing our masks, so the fans noticed us and here we are in these bushes hiding. We just went back from US after a long time. 

"They are gone, let's go. You drive, Momo." My member, Jeongyeon said. 

Yes, I forgot, let me introduce my members. 

First, I am Hirai Momo, 22 from Japan. The leader of THS crew, a choreographer and composer. Yes, I can also sing, compose and even produce songs. I play guitar, any kind of it and is practicing drums.  

Next, time for my members: 

Yoo Jeongyeon, 23 from Korea, she leads the team when I am not around. She can also sing like me, she helps me on writing lyrics. She also plays guitar, love collecting Legos. Others are saying that we looked like a twin not that we look alike, but we have the same talents and hobbies the reason why we are the closest among the rest except for my fave dongsaeng, Chaengie. 

Son Chaeyoung, 20 from Korea, our little cub in our crew. A rapper with a lot of talents. She plays drums and loves sketching. We are like sisters in real life as she seems like my little sister so I treated her like that. 

Kim Dahyun, 20 from Korea. A dancer that hypes everyone with her weird steps making everyone laughs the reason why she is our happy energy. She is a rapper and a professional pianist. 

All in all, except from dancing, we are also a band but not that famous, we just gig in some cafe for entertainment when we are done practicing dancing. In real life, we are just normal teenager, not too brag but we have many suitors, they treat us like a princess or I must say prince since they find us hot(?) to be a guy.  

Enough for the talk, as we are now in front of JYPA's gate. 

---- 

"Excuse me, we are here for JY- uhhm, for Park Jinyoung-ssi." Jeongyeon said. They decided to bring in formalities with their manager as they are just a normal teenagers. 

"Sorry, Mr. Park said not to entertain others because he will meet some people today." The guard said. 

Arrgghh that old man, they all thought. 

Momo grabbed her phone and texted JYP only three letters as she is tired to type. 

From: Hirai 

To: Park Jin-old 

Out. 

The guard's phone beeps signaling that he received an order. 

"Uhhm, are you his guest? He said that you can go to his office now." The guard said and let the dancers in. 

As the dancers made their way to JYP's office, where the guard instructed to go straight and turn left if they reached the fountain. 

Many students are looking over them whispering, 

"Who are they?" 

"Are they transferees? If then, ohmygod they are so hot!" 

"Good, they look so handsome." 

"Another hot chicks in our area!" 

"Woah, we just entered here and we already got fans." Chaeyoung said proudly. 

"Pssh. Visual greeds" Momo said irritation is visible on her expression. 

She is the type of person who is cold in the outside but is very soft inside. That's the time they will call her "moguri" and only her close ones dared to call her that. 

"We're here." Dahyun said. 

Momo waste no time as she opened the door and was greeted by JYP and another woman who they assumed same age with them. 

"Still stubborn, aren't we, Moguri?" JYP said. 

"Stop calling me Moguri, it's Momo, old man." Momo said earning a pinch from Jeongyeon. 

"Ouch!" She eyed Jeongyeon and she saw her motioning towards the other girl who she just noticed.  

Beautiful eyes, she thought. 

"Errhhm. Why did you call us here Ol- Mr. Park?" Momo said which made the others looked at her because she just used formalities just now. 

"Straight to the point, eh? Anyway, welcome home guys, er girls. And I am here to ask you a favor." 

He said not forgetting to ask Momo later on why she used formalities which she never done before. 

"Go on then." Momo said. 

" I enrolled you in this Academy to help us make our sponsors stable." He said 

"WHAT?" they all said. 

"You are the one who I know can help me with this." JYP said. 

"And here is Ms. Park to tour you around the school as you will start your class tomorrow. For now, I'll just send you the supplies you will need and the uniforms. Enjoy!" He said and with that, they just accepted the fact that they will be entering the old man's academy and what more? They will help him made the school stable, in short, they will showcase their talents. So much for the "Hiding their real identity". 

As they go out, the girl from the inside is following them. She made her way in front of Momo. 

"Hello, I am the SC Representative here, and I will tour you around. I am Park Jihyo" She said offering a handshake from Momo. Jeongyeon, knowing that Momo will snob her, made her way to her but stopped when she saw Momo accepting the handshake. 

"I'm Hirai Momo." Momo said and smiled.  She smiled? 

With that, they are now touring inside the Academy, and they pinned on their mind to ask Momo later about her actions a while ago. 

They are now entering the cafeteria when Momo bumped to someone who seemed to be in hurry. 

"Watch your way, girl!" the girl who bumped to her said. 

"You must watch your way, you are the one who bumped to me and didn't even say sorry." Momo spat back.  

What Momo hates are the one who acts like they own the way, the world, and this girl is starting to hit a nerve from her. 

"What a brave girl you are, daring to snapped back at me, huh?" The girl faced her. 

And now that they saw each other faces, no one could deny, not even the students who are watching them that this incident will be the start of the exciting school year they have. 

Park Jihyo, the SC Representative who is watching in awe, 

Hirai Momo, an unknown girl from them who got into a fight to, 

Myoui Mina, the leader of the Populars, the Ice Princess of the group, where no one had the guts to mess with her and not forgetting, the SC President of JYPA.