Chapter 7

Hide and Seek

Mina raised her head to see the culprit when the person helped her stand. She adjusted her eyes because it's too bright suddenly and when it's clear, she saw who bumped into her.

"You?!"  Mina shouted after realizing it, she looked around to see if there are teachers around. She sighed when she saw no one in the hallway and returned her attention back to the person.

"Aren't you the transferee?" Mina asked as she remembered this person very well. Who wouldn't? She is the blondie who fought back to her.

"Yes I am. And If you'll excuse me, I still have classes to attend." Momo said and passed by her but Mina held her hand, stopping her from going away.

"Who gave you the permission to go without even listening to me? Don't you know that what you did is not good? I could send you to office right away since I am the president." Mina smirked as she is proud of what she said, but scoffed when she saw Momo having no reaction, just boredly looking at her.

"I know what I did id bad, but it's not, because it's accidentally only not intentional. I have the rights to defend myself even if you'll take me to the office, I can even help you tell the prefect of discipline." Momo said, her lips is slightly smirking as she can see Mina getting angry.

"So got nothing to say?  I will go now. I also apologized already, I don't want to be late for my second day here Ms. President." Momo turned her back and went towards their room which is at least 5 rooms before theirs.

Mina is boiling in anger. It's the second time that girl fought her back not even flinching on the glares she gave. If it's other person, they will apologize already and sprint away from her.

Mina decided to think about it later and walked to her room which is a little far from her. Because of the sudden fall a while ago, she sprained her ankle causing her to limped towards the room but every step she took hurts her ankle.

 When she stepped her hurt ankle, she got shocked by the sudden pain from it causing her to fall down. She knows she will receive another painful fall again but she didn't feel it coming. She fell to a soft arms covering her, opening her eyes, she saw Momo saved her from falling. 

"Oh, Let me go. I'm fine." Mina said slightly embarrassed from the contact and started to walked away but her foot betrayed her when she was about to fall again but luckily Momo has a fast reaction to catch her again.

"No you are not. Let's go" Momo said and carried her bridal style. She doesn't know why but she find it sweet. Who knows this girl is also caring? 

Momo carried her until they reached the clinic and set her down to bed. The nurse came to them and asked what happened.

"She sprained her ankle and tried to walked with it so I guess it became worse that the first fall." Momo said seriously

"Oh okay. I can see it. I guess you can't enter your class today Ms. Myoui. You need to rest your ankle first. Thank you for carrying her here Miss?"

"Momo, Miss." She answered.

"Thank you Ms. Momo." The nurse said as she stand up to get the medicines they needed.

"I'll go now. What is your class Ms. Pres?" Momo said not looking at her but to her phone.

"Why you're asking?" Mina scoffed.

"Just answer it." Momo said.

"Class 3-A." Mina said as she doesn't have any idea why she followed this Momo's order.

"Good. I'll go." Momo went out the clinic and she is happy as she won't be that late to her class when she will excuse the girl in her class because they are only in the same class anyway.

She reached her class and her professor is already in front of the class so she entered and excused herself.

"Excuse me Prof. Kim. I'm sorry I'm late. I went to clinic first because Ms. President sprained her ankle." Momo explained already for the professor not to ask her again.

"Okay Ms. Hirai. You can sit now." Mr. Kim said as he continued his discussion.

Momo went to her place but she can sense that someone is watching her but decided to shrug it off and looked at their teacher.

Meanwhile, Mina is still in the clinic thinking about Momo because she was shocked on her behavior, she is mysterious, Mina can feel it. And she doesn't realized that her eyes is slowly getting heavy and she went to sleep.

-----

Mina woke up feeling hungry already. She looked at the clock and realized that it's already lunch time so she missed the break.

She got frustrated as she can't go out because of her ankle so she have no choice but to stay until the nurse told her to go and she didn't inform her bestfriend on where she is so she doesn't have anyone to give her food.

As she think of the plan on how to get her lunch, she noticed something on the table beside her. There are snacks, and a lunch box  with a note above it.

There is your snacks and take the lunch also.
-HM

HM? Is she the one who bumped unto her? Momo? 

She opened the lunch box and saw delicious foods inside it but suddenly got suspicious. What if she poisoned it?

She put down the note when there is a part of the paper behind so she looked at it and saw another message.

I didn't put any poison in the lunch box if you're wondering. I'm not letting myself be dead from my lunch.

So this is her lunch? But she gave it to me? 

She's kind tho...

I get the chopstick and starts to munched the food. 

So delicious..

Mina wonders where Momo bought this. It's so delicious she's going to find the cook of these food.

She silently thanked Momo for giving her this but she's not going to tell her though. Once, she devoured all the food, she only realized one thing. Did Momo took her lunch already if she gave her lunch to Mina?

Mina shook her head. She's not about to think about this. Why did she suddenly get concern about that blondie? She is supposed to be mad  but she decided to let it pass for now since Momo helped her.

----

On the other hand, Momo is in the cafeteria with her gang. She ordered her lunch as she gave her lunch to the president, she suddenly feels regret because she cooked her favorites for herself.

It looks like there is a buffet in their table. Dahyun and Chaeyoung is not shocked about it since Jeongyeon and Momo is sitting beside each other, they are the food monster. Jihyo on the other side has her eyes widened because of the food in front of her.

"Can you finish all of that?" She curiously asked as she eyed the two who are enjoying their lunch.

"Don't worry Jihyo-unnie. They can finish it all. It's not even the half of their lunch when we are outside." Chaeyoung laughed on what Dahyun said.

It is true that the two is so powerful in eating, so they are happy when Jeongyeon or Momo cooked for them because it will looked like an occasion for the others.

"okay. I'm just shocked." Jihyo said and returned her attention on eating.

The group is silently eating when someone poked Momo from behind. Momo didn't noticed it as she is busy eating when the person poked her again earning the attention of the group.

"Uhhm. Momo-unnie, someone is behind you." Dahyun said earning a glare from Momo for disturbing her lunch.

"What do you want?" Momo faced the person and saw their classmates, Sana and Nayeon.

"You said a while ago that you are late because of the president. Where is she?" Sana asked.

"She? Oh, you mean Ms. President?" Sana nodded.

"She is at the clinic, she sprained her ankle." Momo explained.

"Why?" Sana asked again.

"I already said her location. Why don't you just ask her?" Momo turned her back and re eating.

"Woah. She is brave, isn't she?" Sana said to Nayeon and decided to just visit Mina since she got shocked about Momo's behavior. Momo is not scared on talking to them, although they are transferees they at least know about the Populars, right? 

Something about her talking seems familiar to her when Nayeon beats her to it.

"She is a transferee, right? And she talked to us as if she doesn't know us. Did you get what's in my mind?" Nayeon looked at Sana for a moment before continuing.

"Remember the girl who fought back to Mina? Maybe that's the girl?" She said and Sana got it also.

"If she is that girl, I think our Mina found her match." Sana smiled to Nayeon.

Maybe that girl isn't that threat to them though, only for Mina. 

Maybe she can wake Mina from the reality. 

Maybe her group can help them find what they seek.

And that's what Sana wishes.