Chapter 4

Hide and Seek

“They are now in front of their room. Jeongyeon was about to knock but Jihyo stopped her from doing it.

“Wait, I’ll just inform our teacher about you.” Jihyo said without waiting for their reply. Jihyo is saying something to the teacher and looked back to Momo and Jeongyeon signaling them to go inside.

“Good Morning class, sit down. As what our SC Representative said, we will have our transferees now. You can introduce yourself now, ladies.” Mr. Lee, their teacher said.

Jeongyeon went in the center first to introduce herself.

“Hi I’m Yoo Jeongyeon, 23, transferee from US. My hobbies are playing legos and guitars. I also sing and dance. Nice to meet you.” She bowed as she beamed her smile which earned some cheers and whistles.

“Quiet class! Ms. Yoo, you can sit beside that girl in the window over there.” Mr. Lee instructed as she made her way beside the window which is two seats apart from Jihyo who flashed her a smile. She sits beside a girl who she thought is sleeping because she had her head down, but decided not to focus on her but to Momo’s introduction since she knows how Momo will introduce herself.

Momo then went in front of everyone noticing the flirtatious looks from others, she wants this to get over already.

“Isn’t she a hottie?”
“I agree. I will make her fall for me.”
“I’ll beat you to it.”

Whispers can be heard so Momo introduces herself now.

“Hirai Momo, 22, born in Japan, transferee from US.” She bowed, silence is flowing in their room but soon breaks when the girls and boys cheered, thinking that she is so cool.

Hirai Momo? That seems familiar. Where did I heard that? The girl beside Jeongyeon thought.

“Err, thank you for your introduction Ms. Hirai, you can sit beside Ms. Park who I assumed you already know.” As Mr. Lee said that, Momo made her way towards Jihyo who is now smiling at her.

“Okay for the transferees’ sake, I am Lee Taemin, your adviser and dance teacher for this semester.” Mr. Lee introduced and proceeds to his orientation.

His class time ends early and followed by their Math teachers who introduced herself as Im Yoona. She also made the class introduce individually.

The morning classes ended fast and as fast as it can be, they already have a lot of fans gawking at them inside the classroom and outside, waiting for them to come out same situation with Dahyun and Chaeyoung at their class.

-------

The cafeteria is full of students who are talking to each other. It’s lunch time already so they went in the cafeteria. Momo and the others went to the table that aren’t crowded. It is at side of the counter near the entrance.

“It’s only half of our first day and look at those students who are following us a while ago.” Chaeyoung said as she devoured the strawberry cake on her plate.

They had a hard time going out of their rooms a while ago because the students are blocking their way to the cafeteria, following them like a paparazzi.

“I agree. Even before we went outside of our room, many students are waiting outside to see us. But definitely, they are more interested on the cold blondie that I am with.” Jeongyeon looked at Momo who is busy eating her lunch.

One thing they know when they are eating is that Momo has her own world to enjoy so they are used on Momo being quiet when they are eating but they know Momo is listening to them.

“Anyway, where is Jihyo-unnie?” Dahyun asked the two.

“I don’t know. She only talked to Momo.” Jeongyeon said and poked Momo.

“She said she needs to go to her office.” Momo said.

“Oh, she’s a busy person. It’s only the start of the school year.” Chaeyoung said earning a nod from her unnies.

“Momo, your schedule is full next week right?” Jeongyeon asked Momo.

“Eh? But we just finished our tour in US for 6 months.” Dahyun whispered.

“For us, yes, but Momo-unnie will prepare for her album and the choreographies for other idols.” Chaeyoung explained.

“Right, I forgot Momo-unnie have a lot of jobs. A producer, singer, dancer, choreographer, composer not saying we are also in a band although Momo-unnie doesn’t sing for her not to be recognized. What else you can’t do? We have atleast 2 identities and 3 for Momo-unnie.” Dahyun said.

It is true that they are also in a band called Chaos, they performed in their true identity, in restos, café and many more. Although Momo is a solo artist(with hidden identity also), she doesn’t sing in their band for her not to be recognized. Jeongyeon is the vocalist, Momo is the guitarist, the two are rappers and plays drum and keyboard.

Among the four of them, Momo is the most busy person. She sometimes have a different packed schedule as a singer, producer, composer and a choreographer. So she knows that she will have a lot of absents in their academy. But that’s not a problem since Momo’s IQ is high, so she whether she is present or not, she knows the lessons.

“At least it won’t be hard for us to cover up when we have schedules. JYP will do the excuses. “ Jeongyeon said.

“But we will be having a hard time on our classmates, though.” She added.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Momo fished out her phone to see who is calling her at the moment.

“What is it old man?” Momo answered the call from JYP

“Where are you right now?”

“We’re in the cafeteria, why?”
 

“Sorry to say this but you need to be pull out on your classes today. I’ll just say that it is about the transferee thing. You need to go in the company, many reporters heard about your return from US so they held a conference.” JYP said.

“Okay, We will go.” Momo hung up after the call.

“Is that JYP-nim?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Yes. We’ll have our conference today, Come on let’s prepare. We’re excused.” Momo got up and fix her bag same with the three.

And they all went to Momo’s car without minding the class they left because their manager will cover it up.