Chapter 20

Hide and Seek

The news about CHAOS joining the performing club spreads faster than they expected. Their classmates and schoolmates started to surrounds them once it was spread out. The problem seems to lessen only when Jihyo is with them. No one wants to annoy the student representative, ever.

The four are doing great in their school especially Momo is back with them after her injury. The same goes with Mina, after their banter, she keeps on getting in Momo’s nerves all the time.

And here it goes again with their argument. The four are silently eating in the cafeteria with Jihyo when suddenly all heads turned to them.  

Feeling the looks from others, Momo looked up to them and get confused why they are all looking at them.

“What are you all looking at?” Momo asked them, somehow annoyed since no one must interrupt her while eating. 

All eyes are gone when a voice suddenly rise from behind them.
"Are you sure you are the one they are looking at, Hirai? Don’t get your expectation high.” said Mina while walking towards their table with Sana and Nayeon following behind her.

Momo rolled her eyes when she heard this annoying voice behind her. It always comes to this, Mina getting on her nerves. She didn’t bother looking because it will only make her more annoyed than she already was.

“Says the one who thinks I beat up someone for her.” Momo answered back which greatly annoyed Mina but with hint a pain in her eyes but she didn’t show it to Momo except this someone who noticed it.

The four with her stayed on their seat since they are not somehow involved in the banter about that time.

“I’m not here for you to remind me that.” Mina crossed her arms while saying those words.

“You started it Myoui.” Momo said.

“And why are you here? To annoy me? That’s your daily routine, right?” she continued.

“Oh, you guess it right!” Mina laughed mockingly towards Momo.

“I heard your what-so-called band got invited to join the Performing club, right? I feel bad that I heard you are the leader.” Mina continued.

Jeongyeon seeing this got annoyed for disrespecting their leader and said, “What is it to you? You know nothing but hatred. She’s a good letter, a best one to be exact.” Dahyun and Chaeyoung nodded at this fact.

They respect Momo so much, aside from being unnie, she really took a good care for them as always even though she is busy with her other schedules. She surely made time for them to be with.

Momo stopped Jeongyeon before she goes really mad.

“Aww. Her members are defending her. Why did you stop her Hirai? To show how good for nothing leader you are?” Mina asked.

The other students went away already, afraid that they will get involved but majority stayed in their seats getting excited in the heated argument between these two.

“It’s none of your business, Myoui. And what do you mean by good for nothing ?” Momo getting intrigued as to why she’s a good for nothing one.

“Oh, just because you are just playing the guitar. Don’t have a voice to be proud of?” Mina smirked, quite enjoying the argument, and also the expressions painted on Momo’s members.

But Momo doesn’t want to be affected at all. She was supposed to answer back but Mina stopped her.

“Hey, I’m not yet done here, Hirai. Did you know I made a large bet that you are not a vocalist?”

Seeing Momo’s members’ expressions, she looked at them and asked, “Look at your leader girls. How can she lead all of you? She can’t even sing as a band mate.”

“Also, Yoo right?” She looked at Jeongyeon who just stared at her.

“I also don’t know all of your skills. Do you all have the voice? You’re the vocal? I know you are all good at dancing but that doesn’t mean that you can sing too.” Mina paused a bit.

“As all of you know, this academy only has rare students who can both sing and dance great, and we, the Aces or Populars, are a part of it.” Mina continued.

Aside for the information being said, Mina expectantly involved Momo’s members, but what she doesn’t know is that she had it for worst.

Momo can’t be bothered but involving her members here is enough for her to be mad. She slammed the table in front of her which shocked everyone including Mina but she didn’t show it.

“Oh, are you angry? I’m not yet done annoying the hell out of you.” Mina said.

“Try continuing that and you’re done.” Momo said, glaring at Mina in a scary way everyone can be afraid at. She stood up and went in front of Mina who seems intimidated by it.

“Unlike you, I do care about people’s feeling especially my friends. Now, look at your friends.” Momo whispered at Mina who looked as soon as Momo said that.

She saw Sana’s eyes and knew that she’s somehow disappointed by her, as for Nayeon, she can’t read it because her face shows only a poker face but that doesn’t mean that she agreed with her.

“Cat got your tongue, Myoui? I said it, you’ll be done if you continue whatever plan you have in your mind. If you’ll excuse me, I still have class to attend and won’t waste my time for you.” Momo said as she passed by Mina, with her friends following her.

“Oh, I forgot.” Momo went back to Mina since she forgot something.

“Don’t involve my friends with whatever hatred you have in me or else, hell will break loose.” She whispered.

When she walked past through Sana, she slightly bowed acknowledging her presence.

Mina was left astounded in the canteen as Momo and her members went outside the cafeteria.

Having her be intimidated by Momo, she annoyingly went on their seats while waiting for their food.

“You got backslash, huh? That Hirai is really something.” Nayeon said as she started eating her food.

“She really dared to fight back. She doesn’t know what she faced in the future.” Mina said.

“She doesn’t know what she faced or is it you who doesn’t know?” Sana asked.

Nayeon looked at her interestingly as she waits for Mina’s response.

“Are you really my friend or you are going to be at her side??” Mina angrily asked.

“Oh, I am at no one’s side. Just stating what I noticed though. Please know your actions before doing it.” Sana said and continued eating her food. 

"Oh, and also, I saw the way your expression changed when Momo said something about beating someone up for you. You got caught, Mina." Sana whispered to Mina who's shocked that she got caught.

Mina got into thinking about what Sana said. She smirked as suddenly she came up with something.

Nayeon and Sana seeing her smirk only made the sigh. Guess they will just wait for what will Mina’s revenge will be.

Hirai be prepared. I’m not yet done.

-------

Okay so I'm really sorry for being inactive for so long. I can't come up with any courage to write and work for this one lately. But now, I am really trying my best to continue and try harder for this story. And sorry if this was really short, just a heads up for you guys. Sorry again~ till my next update, thank you!