Chapter 2

Hide and Seek

"Sorry, but I guess you should just apologize Mina. You are the one at fault in the first place." Jihyo said as she steps up in front of Momo to avoid commotion.

"Of course you will say that, our SC Representative." Mina scoffs.

"Don't try to be a knight in shining armor here. This girl should know not to mess with the SC President which is obviously me, she should respect me. "She added which made Momo angry.

She hates those people who are using their power to degrade someone or act as if they are god.

Jihyo knows that arguing with Mina is a hassle as she is as cold as an ice and doesn't want to lose. She must not mess with the SC President "again" in front of the transferee. She was about to say something to stop all of these when someone suddenly spoke up who is none other than Hirai Momo, the transferee.

"Sorry to interrupt but first, Miss Jihyo here is not trying to be a knight in shining armor. As a SC Representative, she has a right to enter in this and she is just doing her job and second, since I am new here, you have a point, I should know not to mess with the SC President." This made Mina smirked as she is pleased to hear that but what the new girl said after made her shocked. 

"But as the SC President, you should know also not to mess with anyone. Yes, you should be respected, but I'm not going to do it. You want me or the others to respect you? Then respect us also. Don’t use your power to scare them away and sorry but I am not scared with you. You should do your job as the SC President. So now, if you'll excuse us, we still need to roam around the university." Momo said and passed by Mina who is left speechless and shocked.

Jihyo and the other transferees following her with a shocked face from Jihyo and an amused one from her members.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! Mina thought.

This is the first time that someone had the nerve to mess with her. If the incident earlier happened before, they will immediately apologize and leave the area faster or sometimes due to their fear, they leave the academy for their safety and in order to not meet her again. 

But this girl? She is brave.

She is just a newbie and she dares to answers her back? This girl made Mina boiled in anger.

The students in the cafeteria who witnessed the commotion earlier are left dumbfounded, some are angry at the new girl for disrespecting their Mina but mostly of them admired her as she is brave. Whispers can be heard inside the cafeteria which brought Mina back in reality. She just noticed the stares she receives from the students.

"What are you all looking at?" she said which made the students go back to their business.

Mina storms away the cafeteria to go to her office, yes, she has her own office but her friends are also staying there. Only Mina and her friends are allowed to go there. No strangers ever step on her office, no one even the teachers.

That new girl is surely attractive and hot but no, Mina pinned in her mind that she will make Momo suffers and leave the academy.

Her y side is showing again as she is thinking of her plans to her revenge.

"Hey, what happened?" Her friend, Sana asked as soon as she slumped on their couch.

"That new girl happened." She answered.

"New girl? Who's that? Don't tell me you scared another student?" Nayeon joined and sit in front of them.

"Yes, I scared her, but no, she fought back." This made her friend shocked. Because they knew no one is that brave enough to fight back MYOUI MINA.

"WHAT? SOMEONE'S BRAVE ENOUGH TO KNOCK YOUR HEAD?" Sana said.

Mina raised her eyebrow to her friend's comment.

"What do you mean "Knocked your head" my friend?" She asked in a cold tone.

"What we mean is that someone has been brave enough to out power you with your antics to scare others.

We've been missing our old Mina you know. You've been very cold to everyone, you build your walls so high that no one can break it, even us." Sana explained.

Mina thought of it at the moment. Yes, she's been cold to everyone, she built her walls so tall and strong but she didn't know that her friends will noticed this. She doesn't even know who she really is.

"As much as I remember. I am still the same Mina when I am with you guys." Mina said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Come one let's move on and watch some movies while waiting for our break to finish."

Nayeon said as she stand up and fix the TV in front of them. Sana went to their fridge to get some snacks and sat beside Mina.

"You'll get your payback, Blondie." Mina thought and put her attention back to the movie.

-----
"That's so cool HIrai! You really are a knight in shining armor, huh?" jeongyeon said as they are now in the school garden.

"It's her fault, she must not say that just because of her power. You know I hate that kind of attitude." Momo said.

"Yeah, That's our PsychoPeach!" Jeongyeon said which caused everyone to look at her. Momo glared at her because she just said her nickname in front of Jihyo who does not know their hidden identity.

Noticing the mistake Jeongyeon said, she suddenly made up an excuse before Jihyo knows something.

"Of course you inherit that to your idol, PsychoPeach of THS crew, right?" Jeongyeon nervously said hoping Jihyo will buy that excuse.

"Ye-yeah right! You know how Momo-unnie fangirls to her!" Dahyun joined.

Jihyo who is confused a while ago regained her calm state and buys their excuse. She didn't know that these girls know THS Crew also, well, who wouldn't? They are famous, how she wishes to meet them in person.

She went to Momo's side to talk about what happened a while ago.

"Hmmm. Anyway, Thank you for shutting Mina a while ago, you are the only one I know who talked back to her.

But you shouldn't have to do that to defend me. As the SC Representative, it is also my fault to argue with her." Jihyo said.

"But I must say that you should be careful from now on. Mina doesn't like what you did to her and I am pretty sure that she will do everything to get a revenge or worse, to get you out of this academy." she added,

"Don't worry Jihyo-unnie, Momo-unnie isn't scared of that girl, she knows how to defend herself and she isn't the type of girl who gives up. She is a strong girl and y but pabo sometimes." Dahyun said and everyone laughed.

"Yah!" Momo said and Dahyun hide behind Jeongyeon when she saw the glares her unnie is giving her.

"Anyway, I don't get the council here. She is the SC President and you are the SC Representative? Isn't it the same?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.

"Since you will be students here, I will explain that to you." Jihyo said that earned everyone's attention.

"In this academy, we have 2 high-rankers in the council, the SC President and SC Representative, which is me and the girl before, Myoui Mina. The SC Representative is decided by the heads of the school and the owner itself, Park Jinyoung, and to the votes of all the students for at least 70% above while the SC President is chosen by the student's likings and its skills." JIhyo said. The dancers who are listening attentively slowly were understanding it.

"For you to know, Myoui Mina is one of the most popular and talented here, she is the leaders of the "The Populars", and they are rich, beauty and brains. They act like a queen here so they often bully others or degrade them. But I know they are kind inside because I've known them since middle school. I don't know what happened now." Jihyo added which made Momo hate that Myoui girl more.

"Why do they need to act like a queen? Pssh. As if they own the academy." Momo scoffs.

"Well I guess that's enough for today, I'll see you all tomorrow? It will be your first day, right?" Jihyo said and flashed an eye-smile which everyone loves to see, including Momo who witnessed this in front of her.

Cute. Momo said but she won't admit that.

"Sure unnie, uhh, we can call you unnie right?" Chaeyoung, their maknae, said.

"Sure thing Chaeyoungie, you can call me whatever you want." she said.

"I'll just meet you tomorrow, bye!"

With that, Jihyo left and headed to her office to work on her unfinished papers which left the four in the garden.

"Guess we will prepare for our first day tomorrow, huh?" Jeongyeon asked the others.

"Let's go." they all said making their way to the parking lot.

Hope we have a nice day ahead tomorrow. They all thought

 

-----

Yay! I've included the members in the other group now, but haven't introduced them yet. How was it? Thank you for those who subscribed in my story and those who upvoted. I'm happy to see that.
See you on the next chapter!