Chapter 6

Hide and Seek

Their performance finished with 7 songs that are requested by the customers. They followed what the customers wanted since they also miss performing but the only thing they didn't follow is the request for Momo to sing.

After the performance, they went straight to the office of the cafe to rest for a while before going home since they still have classes the other day.

"I'm glad you are all back!" Lee Know said as he brings down the food for them.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we performed here." Jeongyeon said.

"How's the cafe going, Minho?" Momo asked as she sipped the latte Lee Know gave.

"It's still the same unnie. We became busy when you went overseas. Your fans bombarded us questions about your travel, but at least they still go here even though there is no Chaos Band." Lee Know said.

It's true that they didn't give any hint about their whereabouts since their identity as dancers are still unknown. So they expected the questions that her staffs are receiving while they are away. 

The fans only know them as a performer, not hinting about Hirai Momo's ownership of the said cafe and studio beside it.

"At least they didn't get suspicious about our sudden leave." Dahyun said.

"I agree. But we need to maintain our band in order to hide our other identity." Chaeyoung added.

"Yeah. I accept Chaeyoung's suggestion. But I know we won't have a hard time hiding it since we are studying now, it's more on singing and dancing. We may just act like normal since our school is full of elites." Jeongyeon said as she stands up to prepare on leaving.

"Let's go. It's already dark we still have our class tomorrow." She said.

"Bye Lee Know!" They all said except Momo who just nodded at him.

Momo and Lee Know are close since they are dancers. They get along easily and they are like a brother and sisters towards each other. So Lee Know is comfortable when his unnie called her as Minho, but when it's Lee Know, he already know that something is wrong with her unnie.

The four went on Momo's car and she drove them home.

"See you tomorrow guys!" Momo patted their head before saying goodbye.

"I'll text you when I got home. Make sure that you are already prepared when I reach your house tomorrow okay?" She added as she went off.

-----

It's 7:30 in the morning when Mina reached the school. She didn't attend her class yesterday because she needed to finish something. She took her phone and texted her bestfriends, Sana and Nayeon.

To: Sanake and Nabongs

Girls, I'm at the school already. Meet me at the garden.

Mina entered the school and as usual, her fans are all waiting for her to come.


"Ohmooo,Minaaaa!"


"Black swan marry meeee!"
 

"I can be your husband!"
 

"She is so pretty"

She is walking on the hallway earning a lot of eyes watching all her steps. Mina is famous on her school. not just because of her goddess visual, ace student, one of the richest but also because she is a great ballet dancer and with her singing skills which is really good but are not that heard over the school because she rarely sings for everyone.

She is from Japan, she grew up with her bestfriend, Sana who is also from Japan but they got separated when Sana needs to go in Korea to continue her studies. 

Years after, Mina decided to follow her bestfriend and she got enrolled in JYP Academy along with her bestfriend and they got to know Im Nayeon, their other bestfriend.

With the three of them reigning over the Academy along Park Jihyo, they've won many competitions. Either singing, dancing or academically, they are all powerful. 

But the only thing they can't get is the hip-hop dance, even though they are excellent in dancing, it's just that there is some missing piece in their performance and their goal is to win that this time until they graduated.

Mina just ignored the fans gawking at her and is waiting for the two to arrive who said that they are on their way.

She is already used to the attention and she likes it but sometimes she gets irritated.

She is busy playing something on her phone when shouts form the other side emerged suddenly causing her to failed the game.

She is ready to scare the owner of that shouts when they suddenly passed by her. Curiously, she looked behind her and noticed the transferees entering the school. 

Her anger boiled up when she saw the blonde girl at the center who fought her back the other time.

And now, she is the reason why she failed the game? Well, she doesn't want losing in any situations.

She was supposed to go to blonde girl when her phone rings.

Sanake calling...

She answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Mina, we're at the room already, we forgot about you. Go here already the teacher will about to come." Sana hung up as she said that.

Having a no choice, Mina decided to turn around and walk to her room.

She doesn't want to be late at her class, especially if it is because of that girl.

She is now near her room, when someone bumped into her from the back causing her to fall down and she is sure she sprained her ankle.

"Oh, sorry. Let me help you Miss." someone said.

Since she is hurt, she accepted the hand of whoever bumped into her. She looked up and saw the person who made her fall down.

"You?!"