Illusionary Nightmare

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

3:51 am, December 29 2017

 

It showed through my phone and yep, I'm still awake. Why? I don't know either. Maybe because of the incident earlier. I keep on thinking if Tzuyu said about it to her unnies. I feel so scared actually. Like Tzuyu said, I am an idiot who wants to know everything like his life depends on. Maybe I think I should stop this behavior of mine. But why they are so defensive if I just wanted to know about our relationship with Jennie? There's one and only thing: they are hiding something from me. Why they need to do this for those are my memories somehow? Are those worse than a nightmare? Geez.

Frankly speaking, I started to felt incomplete when me and Gio went back here in Korea, together with his mother. I don't know why but I just shrugged it off. Maybe I just missed New Zealand. New Zealand was the place that made my new life. No worries, no problems, no harmful words, just freedom. I can't think of any worst part of my stay there. 

Deeply sighing, I sat up from my bed and decided to go outside in this hour. I still can't sleep so why not walking in the park near at their dorm? 

Arriving in the park, it's peaceful yet cold. From this hour, there are still lights on here and there. Call me weird but I don't mind walking in this hour and in this freezing cold here. I then spotted a bench near me and sat there. I looked up and saw tons of stars shining in a dark sky. The moon is in waxing gibbous. It would be more beautiful when it's full moon. Welp, the lights here, the stars and moon are just my light source. I decided to close my eyes and feel the cold wind blowing on my face.

 

"Enjoying in this hour?" the voice called out behind me. I then open my eyes and looked for whom just said to me but I didn't saw anyone. I decided to stand up and put a courage to speak even though I can't see who it is. 

"Don't make me an idiot here. Show yourself." I said, looking around.

"Not for now... I just want to tell you something.."

"Who the are you? What do you want from me?" I asked, pissed of not seeing who I am talking to. I just know it is a woman's voice. Why I am encountering so many women in my life? I can't even understand what are in their complicated minds. 

"Having a short tempered, aren't we?" she chuckled. Then sooner, a deep mist came out of nowhere that eventually made my surroundings unable to see. 

"What the ? Where are you?" I asked. 

 

After a few minutes of being surrounded by a mist, I was able to see my surroundings but in a different place. 

 

"It can't be..."

 

"Mom! Let's go now!" a voice of the boy called out that made me turned around. 

 

"What?"

 

"I saw a place where you can see the whole town mom! Faster!" the boy yelled excitedly.

 

"Is that-"

 

"Sure young man! Just wait for your mom!" I turned around to the woman's voice and it was no other than... 

 

 

"Mom?" I whispered weakly. I saw her packing out the materials for picnicking, while smiling so warmly. Yes, that woman standing not far from me is my very own mother. I can't be mistaken for this. I decided to walk up to her but suddenly someone run pass through me. 

 

"Oh! I need to help you with those!" it was the boy earlier, he run pass through me like I was a ghost that made my tracks stopped. 

 

"No it can't be..."

 

I saw them enjoying while helping each other. What am I doing here? Why am I seeing such things like this? She's with... a young me.  

The scene was my seventh birthday at the park. My wish was just to be with my mother. Welp, my family was still in good terms here but I wanted to have some alone time with my mom. That day was full of happiness. I've never get tired of smiling everyday, playing some instruments and singing with her.

 

"Missing your mom, don't you?" the unknown woman's voice said.

"Shut the up. Why are you showing me these?" I asked but she didn't replied. So I was about shout but then the scene changed again with a deep mist.

"Argh! What the heck is going on? Are you some type of supernatural being?" 

"You can call me that..."

"Who the are you-"

 

I suddenly stopped talking to the weird woman who wants to be called 'supernatural being' when I clearly saw the scene in front of my two eyes.

It was my eighteenth birthday. 

It was the time when mom decided to kill herself, the time my father abandoned me, and the time I was left all alone. It changed me. I was dead inside.

 

"It's always fun to be with you, mom. Thanks for being here as always." the young me said cheerfully. We are always hanging out here when I celebrate my birthday since seven.

"Well, it's your wish to be with me here. How can I say no to you?" mom asked, smiling. I can't help but to smile and decided to hug her without a reason. 

"Oh? Did I just made you emotional?" she said jokingly while she returned the hug and caressing my back softly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter