Unwrapping Treasure

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

"PARTY TONIGHT!!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and drop the music that boost inside the dorm. The girls are partying crazily in the living room while me and the managers casually sitting on the other side eating some snacks and drinking some juices.

"Heyyy! Let's have some fun together!" Jihyo called us.

"We're good!" Pinky hyung replied.

"Have more fun there! We're alright!" their Sadness unnie added.

"Sure! Just call me when you need me." Jihyo said.

"That is our job, Jihyo-ssi." one of the other managers said.

"Well then, just have fun!" Jihyo smiled and went to her members.

 

"Oh? Youngmin-ssi, it is your first time to have a Christmas party with the girls." Pinky hyung said.

"I'm telling you this, they are wild when they party..." Sadness warned.

"I see..." I said while looking at them dancing crazily.

"So for a rookie semi-manager and a blood donor like you, we should know each other." their manager said.

"I don't mind." I said.

"You know, we never seen the girls like this before." Pinky hyung said.

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion.

"Well, you see them as a cheerful group and can boost a hundred percent of energy all the time, but I never see them this happy. It happened when you started to live with them."

I didn't replied them 'cause I don't believe what they have said.

"I guess, you don't believe us. Well, we're saying this 'cause it's true." 

"I don't know what you did to them but thank you for making them happy."

"Uhh? You're welcome?" I said, still confused.

"Hahaha! Enough of that, look at you, having a handsome face and a healthy body, you still don't have a girlfriend, don't you?" Pinky hyung asked.

"Yeah..."

"Why? In that young age, you need to experience how to love!" he said.

"I don't know what love is..." I replied weakly.

"Sounds bitter, aye?" they chuckled.

"I will be single for the rest of my life." I continued.

"Don't be like that! You'll definitely find and meet your special someone who will love and care you the most! Maybe that lucky girl is someone you knew or maybe just around here in the corner!" he cheered me up.

"Maybe-"

"Oppa! The Secret Santa Game will start now! Join us!" the girl with black mixed navy blue colored hair and wearing the white jacket that is used to be mine, came up to me. Is it just me or she is just so good seeing her wearing my jacket? She made it hers and I don't mind anything about it.

"I'll borrow oppa first!" she said to her managers cheerfully then reached my hand with her warm hands.

"Oh! Your hands are cold!" she exclaimed.

"I guess, it should be warmed by mine!" she continued with her sweet voice, while she warmed my hand with her now both hands. 

"It's warm, right?" she smiled like a child while staring at me with her cute puppy eyes. I then immediately get off of my hand onto hers.

"Aisshh stop it! I don't care if my hands are cold!" I complained.

"But I care!" she replied back.

"Besides, you are cold not just by your hand" she mumbled.

"What?!" 

"Nothing!"

"I heard that." I said and found courage to look at her.

"Well, you should." she replied while also looking at me.

"You're wearing my jacket huh?"

"So you're telling me to give it to you?" she raised her eyebrow, while crossing her arms.

"You don't have my permission, miss." I answered back.

"Hold up, you were the one who wore me this even I didn't said anything, sir." 

 

"Ehem...."

We then turned to the side which we saw her managers casually eating some snacks while watching us in front of them like it was a movie. My cheeks started to blush in a seconds, feeling embarrassed by getting watched with her. 

 

"Sorry..." we said in unison unexpectedly that made us look at each other weirdly.

 

"Sana! Min-min oppa! Come on!!!" Nayeon called us. We were about to go but then her manager said something to us that made me blushed even more...

 

"You look good together!"

 

*Time skip*

"The day we are patiently waiting for is now over 'cause we will now reveal who is our Secret Santa, everyone!" Dahyun started.

"But! We won't know them right away! We will be having a twist! This twist is being blind folded and you will be guessing your Secret Santa by touching anywhere on their body! And if you guess them correctly, you will have one wish with your Secret Santa!" she explained with enthusiasm.

"Now let's get ready! So for the next part let's have our Chaengie to explain!" Dahyun then made her out in front of us after she made her infamous swag sign added with her weird yet cute smile which made us chuckled because of her silly adorable self. 

"Thanks for my partner in crime, Dubu! So for being fair, we will be having this mysterious box again and picked one listed names inside and that one person will be the one guessing their Secret Santa! So what are we waiting for? Let the game begin!"

Chaeyoung now picked a piece of paper inside the mystery box that made her happily grinned.

"Now come sit here beside me... Our Momoring!" she exclaimed, that made Momo surprised but then made her way to the chair where she will be guessing.

"Yes! Let's now blindfold her! So everyone, no cheating, okay!" Dahyun said. Right now Momo is blindfolded completely.

"Momo unnie's Secret Santa! Please go infront of her!" Dahyun exclaimed excitedly that made Nayeon stand up. 

"I WAS RIGHT!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"Quite Jeongyeon!" Jihyo hushed her.

"Ughh who could that be..." Momo said.

"Now she's infront of you unnie, you have 30 seconds to guess. The timer starts now!" Chaeyoung said.

Momo then went her hands to her Nayeon unnie's face, softly touching her eyes, nose and lips. She then went to her silky long hair and slicked it back gently.

"Ohhh it's a girl!" she said.

She continued to guess and went down to her jaws, neck and shoulders.

"Uhhh she has narrow shoulders... I still don't know her!" Momo complained.

She then went her hands to Nayeon's arms down to her hands but then Nayeon avoid them 'cause she will know her if she guess it with her big hands. 

"15 seconds unnie..." Chaeyoung checked the time.

"I don't know!!!" Momo whined like a cute child, while we are here watching and laughing.

"You can even smell her unnie!" Dahyun explained. Momo then smelled Nayeon on her neck. 

"I can't smell..." she stated. 

 

"What?! Why?!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"I have a little cold, ya know! So I can't smell!! What should I do?!!" Momo replied back.

"Oh gosh..." Tzuyu sighed.

"10 seconds.... Unnie faster!" Chaeyoung said.

 

"Wait... Wait... Wait... Wait... Wait..." Momo is now tensed, while she touched Nayeon's face all over again that made us laugh 'cause of her silliness.

"7...... 6...... 5..... 4......" We then count down together, while she is panicking.

"What should I do..... What should I do..."

Little did we know, Momo had an idea which is a best way to know who is her Secret Santa...

"3..... 2....... 1........"

 

She then d Nayeon's.....

 

"AHA!" Momo exclaimed that made us even Nayeon hang our jaws down to the floors.

"I know who she is!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter