Maknae's Wrath

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

The Christmas day was over, another special day will come. I am currently here in the store to buy.... Uhmm some present?

I dont know what got into me but I want to give her something on her birthday... It is just a gratitude for buying me an expensive pendant. I caressed the pendant that is perfectly resting on my chest that made me smile. I then hid it inside my clothes.

 

"Now, what does she want???" I whispered myself, wandering around. 

"Hmm plushy toys??? Nah.....Shoes??? No...... Food??? Nope...... What does she really wan-"

 

"Bingo"

 

She will surely love this present from me. I hope so...

 

*30 minutes later*

I'm still in the mall walking around and finding something interesting with my present in my bag. Well, I just don't want to go home yet. But suddenly, I was bumped by someone. A certain someone.

 

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry I- uhh- J-Jennie?" I was surprised.

"Oh? Long time no see, my dear." she said. Well, she is wearing a mask and a hoodie, but I can clearly see her smirk.

"Please be quiet." she said while looking around if someone spotted her, roaming in this enormous mall. 

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Is it bad?"

"No but... Are you alone?"

"Yup. I escaped from my dorm. So boring." she said.

"Is that it?"

"Why? Concern much?" she smirked.

"N-no..... Anyways goodbye." I was about to part ways from her but she grabbed me from my wrist.

"Let's go.."

"H-Hey?!!"

 

*a few moments later*

"The heck...."

 

"What? You don't want to eat?" she asked.

 

We are currently here in a big-ticket restaurant.... A restaurant that I can't afford to buy any single menus. I'm still shock on what is happening now. Uhm, wait a second, why the girls always giving me an expensive things? My pride of being man is getting lower ya know. Why they need to be so expensive? Suddenly, a food approached me..... Wait what?

"Do I need to feed you?" she asked sarcastically while she tried to feed me. 

"Uh no thanks.... I'm full." I said, scooted the spoon away.

"By the way, I hate liars." she said.

"I'm not lying!" I said but this was a wrong timing, perfectly wrong timing.... My stomach growled loudly enough to hear it. She then raised her eyebrow and I just bowed my head to avoid her eyes.

She then again tried to feed me.

"Eat."

"I'm oka-hmpphh-" she shoved the food into my mouth and I guess I have no choice to eat it. After that, I ate the food that was placed and eat it quietly and embarrassed.

"Hmm I guess you were full..." sarcastic strikes again. 

I stayed silent but then she bring out the topic that I caught off guard.

"How's Sana?" she asked. There's a bit silence that is pretty uncomfortable for me to talk to.

"Why are you aski-"

"Still loving huh?" she said those words that somehow silenced me.

"Look, why do you still care for her? Why do you care for someone who doesn't have a care for you? For your feelings towards her? Are you that stupid?" 

"She cares for everyone..." I said letting out my lowest voice as possible.

"Do you think she care for you like you care for her?" We remain silent again for a few moments. She then smirked. 

"I'm just stating the fact that the love she gives, isn't the same as the love you give, dear."

"It's none of your business..." I said coldly.

"Oh it's my business to keep you up like this..." she smirked.

"Stop this.."

"Don't waste your time with a woman like her." she stood up and grab my wrist like earlier.

"Let's go...."

"Yah!-"

 

*Time skip*

We are already here on a side walk of Han River. Walking down the streets in a silence. I don't know why I can't escaped from her. I just can't. After walking, we found a bench to sit. We sat there without any words spoken. Ugh! I want to go home now but I can't leave her here...

"Did you wonder, why I am being like this?" she asked out of nowhere.

"Come again?" I asked. 

"You heard me. Do you want to know now?" she asked.

"......."

 

*Flashback*

"About Jennie, yes she is a vampire. Why'd you asked?" Jihyo asked.

"Ummmm it is about erase memory thing..... Do you think she erased mine?"

She then leaned back on the sofa like this conversation will get deeper in no time.

"Why did you say so?" 

"I bet you notice why did she tried to capture my lips on hers......" I said.

The room filled with silence but a sound, scratch that, a voice called out. Not Jihyo's and not even mine.

"I knew it will be leading to this....." An unknown voice said.

 

"Tz-Tzuyu?!"

"Yeah It's me. And please, don't look at me like you seen a ghost or something." she said.

"H-how did you get here?"

"It's our dorm anyways so I have keys to unlock."

"How 'bout the others?" Jihyo asked.

"They are more interested in Sana unnie and Momo unnie's secret." she answered while going beside Jihyo.

"I get here 'cause I'm interested with oppa's secret" she grinned like a child. 

".....So back to the topic.... You wonder why she wants to kiss your lips?" Jihyo asked.

"Uh-uhmm yeah..." I answered weakly.

"Maybe she just wants to kiss oppa?" Tzuyu said.

"But why?" I asked back.

"M-maybe, I knew her." I continued.

"She is just being like that 'cause she wants to have your blood too." Tzuyu said.

"Nevertheless, she told Momo she was your lover?" Jihyo asked.

"I don't know.... I don't know any about that! I have never been into relationships before." I said.

"So that's why you are wondering she erased your memories huh?" Tzuyu said, then I nod weakly.

".....Well, if you meet her again, do you want to know?" Jihyo asked. The atmosphere right now was clearly seriousness, no jokes and humors.

I hesitate to answer her question. Well, I am a kind of person that wants to know all of the secrets but this is giving me chills.

"W-well y-yeah, I guess." I stuttered.

"You know this is a bad idea. I suggest to just avoid her oppa." Tzuyu said.

"I agreed with Tzuyu, this is a no no to me." Jihyo also agreed.

"I'll avoid her?" I asked.

"Of course, this is for your own good too. Avoid problems such as her." Jihyo said.

"I see... But uhm, please... Please keep this as a secret for us?" I said.

"Why?" 

"I-I just don't want them to know about this..." I stuttered then I heard Jihyo sighed.

"Alright, don't worry, we will be quiet about this." Jihyo said.

"We are best to handle this, don't worry oppa." Tzuyu smiled.

Do I'll take their advice??

*Flashback ends*

 

"Do you want to know?" Jennie asked with her now serious tone, and also her serious eyes staring at me.

"W-what do you mean? We barely know each other." I said avoiding her gaze.

"Oh really?" I can feel her smirk.

"Y-yeah... R-right?" I stuttered.

"Do you think?" she asked.

"Of c-course.." she then grabbed my chin with her smooth hands to face me in front of her closely. She took her mask down and her eyes are clearly seen as crimson red in color. I am now tensed. She have a courage to be 'herself' in this place full of crowds. But well, no one will notice us 'cause they are all busy in their lives. Some part of me wants to shout but half of me wants to remain silent. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter