Unreasonable Answers

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Next Day*

Youngmin's P.O.V

We are currently here in the leaving room, watching some shows here and there. This day, the girls didn't dare to go outside for they want to rest and stay here in their dorm. Well, it is their rest day. With them, it is all noisy but I like it. Spending time with each other won't hurt right? But I still sense something... 

Momo is avoiding me.

I think it is because of last night when I asked her. But I won't let her avoid me like that. I'm 101% sure she is hiding something because of her behavior by now. Today, I'll ask her that again when we are alone. 

 

"Ahhhh I want to go to the convenient store and buy aloe yogurt!!!" Momo exclaimed.

"Shut up. Go buy yourself" Jeongyeon said then Momo pouted.

"No one will go with me???" she asked.

"Do you want me to go with you Momo?" I asked. And everyone widen their eyes and also Momo's. 

 

"Well, this is my chance..."

 

"Uhhh unnie, I'll go with you. Youngmin oppa,  just better stay here in the dorm, okay?" Dahyun says quickly.

 

"Are they helping Momo to escape from me?? Too bad, I can sense something fishy here..."

 

"No, I want to buy with her. Well, I have something to buy too." I said with an excuse.

"Umm, can you just tell it to them what will you buy???" Nayeon asked.

"I think they don't know what will I buy." I reasoned. 

"Just tell it!!" Jihyo exclaimed.

 

"Wow.... What a TEAMWORK...."

 

"Ughh never mind." I was defeated. 

It was an 1v9 battle. I can't even tell how their faces were panicked when I offer Momo to join her. If ever they are like this, they know about that incident too... 

 

"I'll ask them one by one. Are they thinking that I will just sit back and do nothing? I am really itchy to know the truth......"

 

"Umm so you will not buy anymore oppa?" Momo asked.

"Yes, I won't buy anymore.." I said.

"Great! We will go now, bye!!!" Dahyun exclaimed, putting their masks and hoodies to avoid some fans or maybe sasaeng fans.

 

Momo's P.O.V

I just saw Youngmin oppa sighed heavily before going to the convenient store.

 

"I thought I will be trapped by his bombard questions... Pheww. Thanks to my members"

 

*Flashback*

After he asked about that, I went to the bed and grab my phone. I then message my members what happened in our group chat.

 

*~PWICE HWAITING~*         

\(○^ω^○)/ 

 

PaboMoguri: Guysss oppa knows itttt!!! 

BunnyTokki: What do you mean??? 

PaboMoguri: He knows it!!

GodThomas: Just tell us what happened!!!

PaboMoguri: He told me he remembered what happened back in the hospital!!!                    

ShibaSquirrel: Whattt!!! What did you say?!!! Σ( ° △ °)

PaboMoguri: I told him that I don't know of course... 

ShibaSquirrel: Just reminding you that you are a bad liar, Momo..

PaboMoguri: Thank you.

MinaPengu: How did he ever knew???    

PaboMoguri: Well, I don't know either...

BunnyTokki: Did you succeed to do it to him???

PaboMoguri: Of course!!! There's no failing with that!

GodThomas: But why he remembers???

ShibaSquirrel: Is he an alien or something??? This is SO new to me... 

MinaPengu: Did he break the curse??? 

BunnyTokki: It's not a curse!!! There is no curse but why the hell he remembers??? Tell me!!!

MinaPengu: T_T

BunnyTokki: I'm sorry Mina ≥﹏≤. I just can't understand what is happening in this world... 

SmolCub: Unnies..... 

GodThomas: You still awake Chaengie? Why you aren't sleeping?!! 

FlyingDubu: We can't sleep...

GodThomas: WHY?!!!!! 

TzuYoda: How can we sleep if our phones are always getting notifications in so many time? Besides, why unnies aren't also sleeping?

BunnyTokki: Kekeke I am watching something.... It says it benefits our hair to grow longer and fast..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FlyingDubu: What is it unnie??? 

BunnyTokki: Come to my room.....

PaboMoguri: Yahhh!!! We are losing our topic! What are we gonna do to Youngmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter