Drunk State

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

Why are you making me feel this way???

 

I woke up with a severe headache and my head is still not functioning properly, like it was only a blank inside of mine. 

"Ughhh what happened?" I massaged my head while getting up and found myself that I was in my room. 

"How did I get here again? Ughh, my throat." I winced  again. I can't walk properly, I was like a walking dead going to the bathroom. 

When I get there, I met a guy with a really messy hair, swollen eyes and a reddish slap mark on its left cheek through the mirror. Soon I saw the slap mark, I felt a sting on my cheek already. 

"Sh*t. What really happe-"

And having a functional brain now, I was cut off by myself who remembered what happened the whole yesterday because of the mark.

 

*Flashback*

I went to Gio's Cafe-Resto Bar, after leaving the girls. I was in a bad mood while going there. The place was now a Resto-Bar for it is now evening. Soon, I saw Gio doing his work as a boss and a worker too.

"Oh! Brooo!!!" he then hugged me.

"Give me a whiskey now. I'll be waiting in the VIP room." I said while walking to the room.

"W-woah... What happened bro?" Gio asked.

 

Soon as he placed the bottle and a shot glass, I quickly pour it and shot myself down to my throat.

"E-easy bro, what happened?"

"Nothing much..." I said.

"Well, it's the other way around if you say that. Tell me, I can help you." 

I took two more shots then I say it all out.

"I hate it when I always hearing his name coming from their big mouths." I said that confuses Gio. 

"Why is that?" he asked even he doesn't know about it. 

"THEY ARE TOGETHER! AND WHY I HATE IT?!!" I exclaimed.

"Bro-"

"IT ING IRRITATES ME LIKE SH*T!!"

I then poured again the shot glass and drank it. Not being satisfied, I drank the whole bottle thoroughly.

"YAH!!! STOP IT BRO!!! CALM YOUR DOWN!!!" Gio shoved away the bottle on my mouth.

"Why? Is this a big deal to me?! There's no need to have a shot glass if you will just finish a bottle right?! And please let me drink it. This is mine after all." I said.

"Oh my bro.... What happened to you? I've seen you like this but in a no good reason?" Gio asked.

"NO GOOD REASON? YOU CALL THAT A NO GOOD IF YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAR HIS NAME AND CALLING HER 'BOYFRIEND'?!"

"So the reason is, you're jealous huh?" he asked.

"I am? Why should I be jealous?"

"You're maybe in love bro!" he laughed.

"Jealous? In love? Why are you busy talking about sh*ts?"

"...I forgot that you don't fell in love after all... Well it is the 'symptoms' of being in love, bro. " he said.

"Such a ing nonsense."

"It's a big big thing and-"

The staff came in and made Gio cut off of his words.

"Sir, you have a guest who is waiting for you" 

"Oh do I have? Sorry bro, I'll let you stay here alone first." he said.

"Do whatever you want" I said while drinking the bottle casually. Gio then went out. 

 

*Timeskip*

I basically don't know what I am doing right now. I am just drinking away and not to remember the- 

"UGHH!!! WHY STILL I REMEMBERING THAT PIECE OF SH*T!! HOW MANY BOTTLES DO I HAVE TO DRINK?!" I exclaimed furiously.

 

"Wow... I've never seen you like this before." the voice called out. I then turned my head towards the voice and it became...

 

"Who are you?" I asked, cause my vision is now wavey. I can't clearly see who is it but I am sure, it is a woman's voice. 

"You don't know me? You 'knew' me." she said while going closer to me and took a seat infront of me.

"Are you drunk?" I asked while taking a closer look who is she. 

"So, you have a feelings now to her?" she didn't answer my dumb question and proceeded to ask me. 

"Who the hell are you?! And about that, for your information, I. DON'T. HAVE. A. FEELINGS. FROM. HER!!!!" I exclaimed.

"So you have." she sighed.

"NO, I DON'T HAVE!! IT IS JUST GETTING INTO MY NERVES!! CALLING HER BOYFRIEND! THE SMILE ON HER FACE! SHE NEEDS TO DENY THAT SHE HAS A ING BOYFRIEND!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM LIKE THIS! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS BUT.. ! I HATE THIS FEELING!! I'M...."

"Jealous?" she asked.

"NO!!"

"It is a yes. If you then treat her as a friend, you accept her 'boyfriend' and not the way around." she said calmly. I was speechless because of her. She has a point. But, am I really that jealous?

 

"Do you felt that way too?" I was maybe calmed down and ask about it. 

"Hmm yes. Actually, I'm feeling it now...." she said weakly.

"....But I have one thing that I want to ask from you." she continued.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Why her?" she asked in a straight forward way that made me off guard. 

"Why her??? What are you-"

 

"Why Sana???" she asked.

 

"..... I-I don't know...." I stuttered. I didn't hear her reply and just stayed silent, like she is waiting for me to answer. 

 

"....I just have a unique feeling when she is around. I don't know why it happened to be this way. She's just... Just different to me. I just want to take care of her. Only her. The way she speaks, the way she smiles, the way she laughs, all of those, I'd like to hear and see all day long. She makes my day bright compare to those dark hopeless days I haven't met her. She made me feel this way. But she is taken.... I, myself know that this is nonsense to feel this way but... It hurts. But if she is happy with him, then I will be. As long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter