Unknown Persons

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

"Should I sit beside her?????"

 

"Uhm..... Tzuyu-ah! Come sit with us!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"What?" Nayeon reacted who is behind Jeongyeon in the van.

"Y-yeah! Tzuyu should join you guys. I'll be in the other van." I said.

"No! You must join us!" Nayeon exclaimed which I was caught off guard because of the sudden behavior of hers.

"But why?" I asked, confusely and half irritated. I somewhat don't like to join them, I feel something weird around Nayeon these days. 

"Tzuyu! Come join us! Don't listen to Nayeon unnie!" Jeonyeon then disagreed to Nayeon's favor or command I think. Jeongyeon too is weird right now. 

"Uh-uhm I'll better get going." I said.

"But..." Sana weakly said. But then Nayeon is somewhat eyeing Tzuyu to do something.

"No oppa. I'll be on the other one, you should join them." Tzuyu said but before I will disagree, Tzuyu went to the other van. So, no choice...

"No choice Min-min oppa, come join us and sit beside Sana." Nayeon said. Jeongyeon seemed bothered, but then she scooted to the side, which I should be there beside Sana. Not that I'm complaining, okay.

"What are you doing Jeong?" Nayeon asked.

"It's hard to stand up again. I'm tired." she reasoned.

Nayeon was about to complain again but she was stopped by their manager oppa.

"Girls are you complete?" he asked.

 

Wait. Complete? The van can consist of 5 persons. Right now, I'm here, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Sana... Who's the other one?

 

"Momo! Stop eating! The van will move now, do you want to get spilled because of the foods that you are eating?" Jeongyeon scolded.

 

"No wonder, she is silent all the time..."

 

"We'll get going." their manager oppa said.

 

"This will be an awkward ride..."

 

*a few moments later*

Jeongyeon's P.O.V

"..........."

It made the van really silent, no one's dare to speak. For the sitting arrangement of ours goes like this: Min-min oppa - Me - Sana, then Momo - Nayeon from the back side. I can only hear the sounds of mushing foods which is coming from Momo.

Inside of this van is not comfortable but tense or something. It is REALLY uncomfortable. So for my uncomfortable feeling to fade, I decided to take a nap. But when I was about to close my beautiful eyes, my phone vibrated. 

 

EommaYeon~: YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? EXPLAIN IT TO ME!

 

I then went to see her from the side who is perfectly acting so innocent, watching from the window. I shrugged then decided to ignore her message. But then again, I was filled by tons of messages.

 

EommaYeon~: DON'T IGNORE ME! I WON'T GET TIRED TO MESSAGE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN, YOO JEONGYEON!!!

 

I went back to see her again with my irritated look but she just shrugged it off by acting so cooly innocent.

 

"What the heck?"

 

EommaYeon~: WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING AT?!!!

AppaYeon~: So? 

EommaYeon: Don't make me forget. I'm still asking!!!

AppaYeon~: About what?

EommaYeon~: DON'T ACT LIKE AN IDIOT! ANSWER ME YOO JEONGYEON, WHY THE HELL YOU DID THAT??? TELL ME!

AppaYeon~: About that, you're too much... Let's just stop this. 

EommaYeon~: Why??? We're still not yet in the half!!!

AppaYeon~: No. You're hurting him.

EommaYeon~: What?

AppaYeon~: If you guys wanna do this further, do it with yourselves. I don't want to do it anymore.

EommaYeon~: What did you eat or drink to think like that??? 

AppaYeon~: Nothing. I'm not gonna do it anymore, so good luck...

 

I then stop holding my phone and proceeded to just take a nap but before that I noticed that everyone was sleeping, except for me and Nayeon unnie of course. We just took a glance from each other and shrugged it off.

 

"I need to find a way..."

 

 

*At the dorm*

Youngmin's P.O.V

We were arrived safely and silently. 

 

"Geez... Good thing we didn't talk.."

 

"Oppa!"

"W-woah!" I exclaimed because of her sudden voice.

"Wh-what is it, Sana?" I asked weakly.

"You okay?" she asked, staring in my soul.

"U-uh.. Y-yeah" I took my eyes away from her.

"Really?" she then step forward to look at me closely 

"Y-yes!" I then back away. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter