Buying Presents

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

It is now Christmas week..... 

Welp, this week we will having a party. The only party for us. No other persons, just only here in this dorm of theirs. A Christmas party, specifically. And if there's a party, there will be a christmas gift, an exchange gift.

I am currently here in this enormous mall full of things to buy. Well, I am not the only one here 'cause I am with MiMoChaeng. I really don't know why I ended up with them but oh well. Maybe they will help me to buy some good things to the person I unknowingly picked last night, where we decided to do the exchange gift thingy. And that person, who is weird as always, is no other than... 

 

 

 

Im Nayeon herself. 

 

I clearly don't know what she really want, but hopefully she will appreciate what I will buy for her. Talking about that bunny, she is very weird nowadays. Well, from the first place she is often weird but I can really feel something fishy on her. Or is it just me?

"Momo-ah, what do you think of Nayeon?" I asked while we are walking.

"Hmm Nayeon unnie is... Pretty.... And uhmm, she is great..." She answered with her cute dumb expression painted on her face.

"You Mina?" I asked turning my head on the other side.

"Hmm, I think Nayeon unnie is dangerous." she lightly chuckled, showing her gummy smile.

"How 'bout you Chaeyoung-ah?"

"She's a bit...... Bothersome." she said that made us laughed quietly.

"Wait, why are you asking oppa?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Min-min oppa maybe picked Nayeon unnie so that's why." Mina said that made me caught off guard. 

"Oh! I really don't know that!" Momo said with her shocked face.

 

"Well, that's normal for a genius... And normal for a pabo... No offense, Momo's cute just the way she is."

 

"Really?! Ohhhh! So you want some help from us!" Chaeyoung squealed.

"But.. There's a rule that we shouldn't tell anyone who did we picked, right?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, there will be a punishment." Chaeyoung agreed.

"Why I don't know that!" I asked.

"Well, first things first, you are out of your mind last time." Mina said.

 

*Flashback*

"So right now, we will gonna pick a piece of paper inside this mystery box, everyone!!" Dahyun called.

"We are getting names listed on the paper and that person who you picked is the one you will buy a gift for them! A Secret Santa Exchange Gift!" she continued.

"But! There is one rule! That rule is, we shouldn't tell anyone who did we picked! When someone knew who you picked, there's a punishment! Punishment will be given on the day we unwrap the gift, which is a Christmas day!!"

 

"Blah blah blah blah....."

 

"Are we clear?"

"Yeah...." I said absentmindedly.

"Now! Let's picked!!"

 

We took each turn to pick then that's the reason why I picked Nayeon. I turned my head to her who was chewing something that made Sana showed her confuse and shocked face.  

"Unnie just ate a piece of paper." she innocently turned around to tell everyone.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked.

"She ate it..."

Nayeon suddenly burst out to laughter that leave us hanging in confusion. 

"That's ridiculous!"

 

"A totally weird bunny, I guess..."

*Flashback ends*

 

"Don't worry oppa, I didn't know too hehe." Momo said.

"You know oppa, we are not that bad to reveal that we knew who you picked.... But just in one condition." Chaeyoung smirked naughtily.

"Ohhh good idea Chaengie!" Momo exclaimed.

"God, you're not doing it..." I said in disbelief.

 

"I guess I need to treat them..."

 

*Time skip*

We are now here in this restaurant filled with crowds but we are particularly in this VIP room. We are also munching our foods that I bought for them. Seeing these girls eating well can make me wonder how Sana eat well too. 

 

"Ughh stop thinking about her!!!"

 

"What's wrong?" Mina asked.

"Nothing.." I said.

"Liar." Chaeyoung stated that made me sighed.

"You are always out of your mind oppa." she continued.

"Thinking of something? More like someone?" Mina grinned like a child, teasing me.

"No! I am thinking about-"

"You are a worse liar than me." Momo cut me off.

"We already know about what you are thinking about." Chaeyoung said.

These girls. I really can't hide something from them. They are a bit dangerous to me. They maybe know every single detail of what I am thinking about. Welp, I was surprised that they are really talkative. I always knew that Mina is the one who is quite and an introvert person but maybe she is just being herself like this. Maybe it's the power of Chaeyoung. They are always together whenever we are in the dorm. Best friends. And for Chaeyoung, she is naturally talkative that complements Mina's behavior. Also let's not forget the presence of their Momoring. If there's MiChaeng, there are also MoChaeng and Mimo. They really are compatible for each other. It is fun to be with them, I swear. So this was the MiMoChaeng moments I am having now.

"Oppa! Again?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed that made Mina and Momo laughed and left me with their own world.

"What again?" I asked.

"Ahh jinjja" Chaeyoung smiled s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter