Knowing Lies

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

My mom died...

My mom died...

My mom died...

My mom died...

My mom died...

 

"Wh-What?!" 

"My mom died bro"

"B-but I talked to her earlier.." I said not believing.

"Are you the one who is drunk bro? She is dead!"

"No! She was just there at the hospital, she was the one who told me that you are here! You are just drunk Gio." I explained.

"Even I am drunk, I know what I am doing! Why would I act like this if she is still alive?!" that caught me off guard.

 

"Am I hallucinating?"

 

"Bro, you know what is her cause of death? It was not the car accident, it was due to the loss of blood."

".........."

"And you know what is the fun side of it? She was bitten by an ugly creature!" he laughed hysterically.

"..................Gio-"

"It is unbelievable right?! Are those creatures existing in this ing life?!"

Gio seemed insane about this that made me close my mouth automatically.

"Do you know what are those bro? IT IS NO OTHER THAN THE ING VAMPIRES! THE ING DOCTORS DON'T BELIEVE IT. THEY ONLY SENTENCED MY MOM THAT HER CAUSE OF DEATH WAS JUST A ING CAR ACCIDENT! BUT I REALLY SAW WITH MY TWO ING EYES THAT SHE HAVE THOSE TWO ING DEEP BITES ON HER NECK! WOULD YOU CALL THAT AN ACCIDENT OR JUST A ING WOUND?!" his voice is clearly loud in the club but due to the booming music, his voice is only heard by me. 

"................... Calm down Gio, we can talk about it later. First, let us go now to your house." I lift him up by putting his arm around my neck.

 

"Is he really telling the truth? But his and his mother's statement were all the same. But how? He told me that Mrs. Han is now dead but I just talked to her earlier......

Nah... He is just drunk after all......."

 

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I am now having a bad time in the van because of my headache...

Yeah, I am sick right now. The sneeze that had happened earlier was the sign of my sickness but lucky me, my unnies didn't noticed it. But if they knew, it is sure that they will probably drag him and let me drink his blood.

We hate each other because I always treat him like sh*t even he is older than me. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter