Doubtful Mind

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

Weeks past after I met and get together with Twice members and for now this is my heaven week!

*insert choirs singing*

While them, this is their hell week because of their promotions...Why this is my heaven week? Simple question, because they don't have the time to drink my blood! 

Well right now, we are eating our lunch together in the dorm and chatting like we used to be. 

"Promotions here... Promotions there... Promotions everywhere!" Jeongyeon sighed.

"Don't be like that, it will be finished today!" Sana exclaimed.

"Even so, we always get in touch with our Once right?" Dahyun said.

"I need some sleep unnie." Tzuyu said.

"And I need some blood too." Momo then turn her head toward me.

"Are you that thirsty Momo." I asked.

"Wait!! You did drink oppa's blood, right unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah."

"I need to drink blood too unnie." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Hold on, only Momo, Tzuyu and Mina drunk oppa's blood right?" Nayeon asked which the girls nodded.

"So we need to drink first before you will gonna drink it again." Jihyo explained.

"But after our promotions ends." Sana made her sad tone.

 

"So this means next week will be my hell week???"

 

"Oppa! Promise me you will let me drink your blood first okay?" Chaeyoung exclaimed. 

"Uh-sure..." I said.

"Yah! That's unfair!!!" Dahyun exclaimed. 

"I have been craving for oppa's blood you know!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Well, I have been too!" Dahyun answer back.

"All of us you know?!" Nayeon exclaimed.

 

"Oh dear..."

 

"Girls, time for you to go now." their manager said.

"Twice hwaiting!!!!!" everyone exclaimed.

 

"Well I could tell that they are so hardworking to be with their Onces even they are so tired at the same time. What a kind group..."

 

But before this week ends, I am planning to visit Gio right now. 

"Umm Jihyo, I will go somewhere right now"

"Where oppa?"

"In my friend's cafe" 

"Oh sure, go ahead. It will be tiring for you to go with our promotions right?" Jihyo chuckled.

"Honestly yeah. Well thanks Jihyo" I smiled to her then proceeded to do my own things.

 

Sana's P.O.V

I overheard the conversation between oppa and Jihyo that he won't go with us.....

 

"I feel a little weird. I don't how to describe it but somewhat weird. A doubt that she will harm him again?"

 

After that, I asked Jihyo why she let oppa go alone.

"Why is it dangerous?" she asked.

"Definitely yes! Let me remind you that he was attacked by her!!!" I exclaimed.

"Cool down unnie." Mina said.

"How can I?! She will harm oppa again!-" Nayeon cut me off by covering her big hand on my mouth.

"Quiet Sana! Even we are in our room, there's a tendency he might hear us!" Nayeon unnie said.

"Okay okay, but I'll let our body guards follow him secretly. I don't want him to feel that he is in jail right?" Jihyo said.

"Body guards are nothing with her and you know that." I explained.

"Sana-"

"Our last promotion will be on this afternoon, after that I'll follow him." I said.

"But it is dangerous between the both of you." Jihyo said.

"I know but... You'll let Youngmin opppa go alone like that again?" I asked. Everyone went silent

"I'll go with you after this." Jihyo said.

"Girls, faster!!!" our manager unnie exclaimed.

"Yes!!!" we then went outside.

 

Youngmin's P.O.V

I am currently here infront of the cafe which I know that Gio is the new owner of it after his mom died... 

 

"Mrs. Han..........?"

 

My head suddenly aches with no reasons or maybe because of Gio's mom. But why?

 

"Bro your here!! -what the?- hey are you okay b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter