Forgotten Her?

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

"PLEASE TELL ME!!!" I exclaimed at them for the first time. I can't help it, I want to know the truth. But everyone made their mouth shut.

"Can't you hear me?! Do you know how really eager I am to know what happened??? Why you need to hide something?! That night was all about me, right? Why you won't tell me?!! Is it something that you can't?!!!" 

".........."

All I can hear is the heavy rain outside and nothing more.

"Oppa, please calm down..." Sana then went up to me.

"Just please tell it...." I then avoid her touch.

 

Suddenly the door opens which means Dahyun and Momo came back. 

"Wahhhh we are so wet!!! We don't have any umbrellas going back unnie, I- eh? What is happening???" Dahyun asked.

"Momo I'm asking you to tell me what happened back in the hospital now." I said.

"Eh?? -but I-I don't know-" 

"PLEASE!!!!"

"NOW OPPA, SHUT UP WILL YOU?! YES WE KNOW ABOUT IT, BUT WE CAN'T TELL YOU THAT EASILY!!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Why?!!" I asked.

"We can't." she says.

"Why you can't?!"

"You are only a human." that caught me off guard.

 

"Is that night had a worst happenings??? Though they answered me like that? But still..."

 

"Yes, I. am. a. human. And I need to know the truth behind that damn night!!!!"

 

Me and the older ones is having now an argument and the younger ones can't help but to try to stop us from fighting. 

"Why do we need to fight?!! If you just tell it to me, we are now already fine!!! Is that hard to tell it?! You as vampires are getting more selfish than fu-" Jihyo cut me off by slapping me on my cheek. It became silent. I was shocked to receive a slap. It turned out that I had nothing to say like there is no words came on my mouth. I was mute. 

"Continue with that word and I will not forgive you ever again! Do you think we have a nonsense reason why we won't tell you? Heck no, oppa. We are doing this for you, just for you know. So keep that in your own narrow mind." Jihyo says. But there goes my stubborn self, wanting to know everything.

"No. I want to know it, right here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter