Weird Feelings

Bleeding Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's P.O.V

"I'm just here oppa..."

Her angelic voice and her warm reassuring words made me shocked. I don't know if I will get happy or mad for she is with me. I didn't turn around to see her 'cause I don't want to face her of me crying. I then felt a weight beside me.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked without seeing her. 

"I was finding you and... saw that you are playing a piano." she said.

"...How long have you been here?"

"Since... When you started to sing..." she said weakly. I just let out a heavy sigh

"Look, I'm sorry that I barged in without you noticing me. I-I was just fascinated with your song..." she said. I closed my eyes that is now sore from my crying and I bowed my head slightly.

 

Sana's P.O.V

Oh no, maybe I got him angry. Don't blame me, it is my first time to hear oppa sing. I don't know that he is so good playing the piano together with his voice. And I am surprised that he is singing in an English song!  Signing that song made him into tears for a reason of his mom. I kinda get curious about it but I need to respect his family background.

"I'm sorry." I once apologized. But I was shocked what he just said after that...


"Thank you.."

 

"Eh?" I didn't understand what he is saying.

"You heard me." he then stood up, going out from the room. 

"What? What do you mean?!" I then followed him hurriedly to the door.


"Yah! Answer me-"

 

Suddenly, he stopped from his tracks infront of the door which I was bumped onto to his broad back.

"Ughh! My nose! Yah! Why did you stop!!!" I exclaimed.

 

"Thank you. You are always beside me whenever I needed someone who will comfort me..." 


He then went outside leaving me dumbfounded while massaging my nose that was bumped on his back earlier. 


"What?"


I then felt a warm feeling on my cheeks that is somewhat burning on my entire face.

 

*Time skip*

"Sana-ssi!! Why are you passing out again?!" our choreographer exclaimed.

"I'm sorry ma'am." I just gave her an apologetic bow.

"Girls, let's do it from the top again!" the choreographer exclaimed which the other members grunted because they are now tired for repeating the whole song all over again. 

"Sorry guys." I apologized.

"Are you okay? It's been a while you are like this, what happened?" Nayeon unnie asked while patting my shoulder gently.

"It's nothing unnie, maybe I'm just tired...." I lied.

"Formation girls!" our choreographer once exclaimed again.

"Ne!!!!"

 

"Thank you. You are always beside me whenever I needed someone who will comfort me... Ughhh why are you in my head all the time?!!!!" 

 

Youngmin's P.O.V

The time had passed and the girls are still in their dance practice room practicing their comeback after their hit song Likey. They said it is their repackage album for December. For now, I don't even know what is the title but it will be good for sure. While waiting, I realized something that I regret to think of it earlier than ever.

 

"Sh*t. Why did I forget that? I need to talk about this right now..."

 

A perfect timing, the girls went outside seeing them with tons of sweats all over their faces. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter